• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Comet's Art: 400 TBT Chibis! (Humans and Animals!)

hello! your art is gorgeous *____* I wasn't hanging around the museum when you were, but now you're back, I would love to place an order ^^

Username: A r i a n e
Commission Type: flower headshot
Reference: My OC Lexy
Personality: details about her are over here ^^
Form of payment: TBT
Code word: star burst!
Notes/Anything else? I would love for the flowers to be hibiscus. Since there's going to be flowers on the drawing, her crown doesn't have to be included!

thank you for considering ♥ it's okay that you work slowly, I'm more than willing to wait :)

Oh my goodness, your OC is gorgeous! I would be honored to draw her! I'll add you to the list; thank you so much. ^D^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love it if you could draw [[hime]] or [[dylan]]! let me know which oc you would like me to draw! c:

Lovely! Okay!

I would like you to draw Viola if possible. Thank you. ^^

Omg I'm in love with your style! *______*

Username: pinkcotton
Commission Type: Flower Headshot
Reference: Here!
Personality: Peppy, outgoing, friendly, and loves pink.
Code word: star burst
Notes/Anything else? Nope! Everything is perfect. ♡

Omg I'm in love with your style! *______*

Username: pinkcotton
Reference: Here!
Personality: Peppy, outgoing, friendly, and loves pink.
Notes/Anything else? Nope! Everything is perfect. ♡

She is so cute! Thank you! I will add you to the list!

Oh my goodness, your OC is gorgeous! I would be honored to draw her! I'll add you to the list; thank you so much. ^D^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lovely! Okay!

I would like you to draw Viola if possible. Thank you. ^^

Aaaaah such a cute oc! I'll get started on her tomorrow! :D

Thank you so much! ☆ Do I send over the payment now? c:

Nope! Since I am such a slow worker, I would like you to wait until I've finished your commission. Once it's done, I will PM you, and then you can send the payment. :)

I cannot resist!

Username: SensaiGallade
Reference: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Personality: Description from my Imgur album: "Mayor Aaron has evolved?! Nah, he just likes Galaxy. The Mayor kicks back and observes the stars with his favorite space fluff, Cosmog. Same old sassy, cheerful and sophisticated person, but observant of the many lightyears full of stunning stars, nebula's and galaxy's..."
Form of payment: Sakura egg?
Notes/Anything else?: If you don't feel comfortable drawing Cosmog alongside my mayor then please don't feel pressured to do so :)

Thank you so much for your consideration!

I cannot resist!

Username: SensaiGallade
Reference: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Personality: Description from my Imgur album: "Mayor Aaron has evolved?! Nah, he just likes Galaxy. The Mayor kicks back and observes the stars with his favorite space fluff, Cosmog. Same old sassy, cheerful and sophisticated person, but observant of the many lightyears full of stunning stars, nebula's and galaxy's..."
Form of payment: Sakura egg?
Notes/Anything else?: If you don't feel comfortable drawing Cosmog alongside my mayor then please don't feel pressured to do so :)

Thank you so much for your consideration!

AHHHH I absolutely love Cosmog and your mayor's design! I would be happy to accept your offer! Thank you! ^D^

Username: BrinaLouWho
Commission Type: FLower Headshot
Reference:
WGlqpVA.png
1g3rFxs.png
IQx7h9e.png
more here
Personality:Shy, sweet, innocent, very childlike!
Form of payment: (If via PayPal, include PayPal email). TBT
Notes/Anything else? As you can see I have her drawn with long hair please do the same if you decide to draw her please and thanks you!<3 The flowers on her crown are supposed to be roses but you can draw them however it doesnt matter to me!

Last edited:
Username: Nightmares
Reference: http://sta.sh/21s5xkhltntp?edit=1
Personality: Quite serious and emotionless
Form of payment: Mother's Day Carnation + 200TBT?
Notes/Anything else?: People forget these details, so just to let you know! ^^ Her eyes are different colours and she has a scar on one

Username: Jint
Commission Type: Flower bust
Reference: http://toyhou.se/941326.ram
Personality: for some reason always sad lol
Form of payment: 500 tbt? I don't have that many collectibles lying about ^__T
Notes/Anything else? nope, thank you!

Username: BrinaLouWho
Commission Type: FLower Headshot
Reference:
WGlqpVA.png
1g3rFxs.png
IQx7h9e.png
Personality:Shy, sweet, innocent, very childlike!
Form of payment: (If via PayPal, include PayPal email). TBT
Notes/Anything else? As you can see I have her drawn with long hair please do the same if yuo decide to draw her please and thanks you!<3 The flowers on her crown are supposed to be roses but you can draw them however it doesnt matter to me!

Accepted! Thank you! Your OC is very cute!

Username: Nightmares
Reference: http://sta.sh/21s5xkhltntp?edit=1
Personality: Quite serious and emotionless
Form of payment: Mother's Day Carnation + 200TBT?
Notes/Anything else?: People forget these details, so just to let you know! ^^ Her eyes are different colours and she has a scar on one

Accepted! Lovely OC! ^D^

Username: Jint
Commission Type: Flower bust
Reference: http://toyhou.se/941326.ram
Personality: for some reason always sad lol
Form of payment: 500 tbt? I don't have that many collectibles lying about ^__T
Notes/Anything else? nope, thank you!

Accepted! Thank you! I love your OC. :D

--

Shop has now been closed! I will be gone for 10 days starting tomorrow for a summer intensive workshop, so I won't be able to draw during that time. Once I get back, though, I'll definitely start drawing ASAP! My estimates are that I'll get most (if not all, hopefully) of these commissions/art trades done by the end of August. I will keep you guys updated if things change, though! Thank you!

Accepted! Thank you! Your OC is very cute!

Accepted! Lovely OC! ^D^

Accepted! Thank you! I love your OC. :D

--

Shop has now been closed! I will be gone for 10 days starting tomorrow for a summer intensive workshop, so I won't be able to draw during that time. Once I get back, though, I'll definitely start drawing ASAP! My estimates are that I'll get most (if not all, hopefully) of these commissions/art trades done by the end of August. I will keep you guys updated if things change, though! Thank you!

Super excited, tysm

Hello commissioners! Things have gotten super busy for me with college apps and etc., and I think I overloaded myself. However, I would still love to finish your commissions if you're willing to wait a bit longer! Throughout the school year, I'm planning to finish commissions during break weeks. This means that your commission may be delayed until late fall/winter (though I do think I can finish at least 2 or 3 before summer ends; I've already started coloring @SensaiGallade's!).

If you are okay with waiting longer, then I will aim to finish your commission by this time. If you don't want to wait that long, though, and wish to be taken off the list, I completely understand. Thank you all SO much for your patience! I'm sorry that things got so busy at an unprecedented pace!

Can I please be added to waitlist for in case you ever get some time? ^_^

Last edited:
Hello commissioners! Things have gotten super busy for me with college apps and etc., and I think I overloaded myself. However, I would still love to finish your commissions if you're willing to wait a bit longer! Throughout the school year, I'm planning to finish commissions during break weeks. This means that your commission may be delayed until late fall/winter (though I do think I can finish at least 2 or 3 before summer ends; I've already started coloring @SensaiGallade's!).

If you are okay with waiting longer, then I will aim to finish your commission by this time. If you don't want to wait that long, though, and wish to be taken off the list, I completely understand. Thank you all SO much for your patience! I'm sorry that things got so busy at an unprecedented pace!

I completely understand, and I am definitely willing to wait!
good luck with everything ♥

No problem! It's perfectly fine to be busy c: take as long as you need!

Back