• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

‣ all things nice | WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG 641

By the time this thing ends, I always see ACNLover10 as the #1 with the most post.
So I'm guessing you'll win first place.

Probability wise, yes

I feel like i always bring this up, but last year the person in first had double the amount than second and didn't win anything rip

Yeah, anyone could win tbh. Even if you're the one to post the most, there's no guarantee you'll win. ^^;

Just saw your ACNL photo entry! That was priceless, I would've picked yours XD

Thank you! He's my main street villager so he pops in at the most bizarre places hahah!

How is everyone doing :D

It was pretty good, we had a tough opponent and lost in the shootout. I did score one goal though

Ayyyyeee, you scored one! I'm absolutely horrid when it comes to scoring goals in shootout, or in general lmao
I can shoot half field which is nice, and I took all our goal kicks last season, but I haven't scored since I was like 7 in U-8
What position do you play?

The contest results will be in by tonight/tomorrow morning. So excited. c:

Back