• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

‣ all things nice | WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG 641

doveling

peace n dove
Bells
ど
ど
ど
ど
9z77e5c.gif

hello and welcome to all things nice, a giveaway by yourss truly!!
much alike my previous giveaway, it's real easy to enter! the only thing you have to do is post away! i will then randomise a winner
1 post = 1 entry, and so on [unlimited entries, every post is another entry]
In all things nice, we encourage that you chat and you participate in the activities to boost your entry count~
there will also be plenty of contests and games to play, in turn, you can win yourself a great prize!
There will be tonnnss of TBT, collectibles and art to be given away, so stay tuned!

giveaway end date: [PAUSED] POSTPONED DUE TO LACK OF WIFI

a lil backstory:
long long ago, back in 2015, i hosted a 15k tbt giveaway for the members of bell tree.
That was a huge success, drawing people from all over the site as well as massing over 1300 pages in a short time period.
i ended up going into bankruptcy, after spending over 30,000 tbt -
but since, i have arised from the ashes and worked my butt doing art to raise money for this next giveaway!
if you want to view the old thread, click to redirect.

which reminds me, i will be broke as f after this, so donations towards the giveaway are accepted and appreciated,
to help me fund this ginormous event!

d81ad14b791f45c79da56e2c8d880fd1.png

• PLEASE READ the rules thoroughly, no warnings shall be given.
  • Don't be rude; please be aware of what you say in this thread.
    if i receive complaints, you may risk yourself getting a warning, and or banned.
  • Do not beg, please; it's rude and it ruins the fun.
  • Do not spam; if you are caught spamming, all your previous posts will not count in the giveaway.
  • Be a good sport; if someone else has won please dont be a sook about it x
  • Do not steal the graphics
  • Have fun!

xVT25Wi.pngg

if you're feeling generous, i have opened donations!
this is purely to help me fund the giveaway, as they are pricy!
all donations are appreciated and loved

• pechue | 50tbt
  • Charlise | 40tbt
  • ACNLover10 | 15tbt
  • seroja | 100tbt
  • sparro | 100tbt

graphic credit to marukyu striptease

Last edited:
Y6f9EVf.png

There are tons of prizes to be won in All Things Nice, though there are three grand prizes;

1st Place: 8,000 TBT
2nd Place: 5,000 TBT
3rd Place: 2,000 TBT

(prizes are subject to change)
yes, winners will be paid in full! (cash in the bank son, don't worry i do have the tbt)

T8KrvQG.png

A compilation of all the prizes i've given away within the thread, through contests, etc
- list
- 850tbt
- pumpkin cupcake
- red candy
- list
- list
- list
- list
- list
- list
- list
- list
- list
- list

Last edited:
z7skKQw.png

There are a whole tonn of contests to join, with plenty of prizes to accommodate that,
have a go, and try your luck~~

Page Number Contest
Be the first person/poster to land on the following pages to win 100tbt
  • page 155
  • page 182
  • page 199
  • page 222
  • page 299
  • page 333
  • page 371

uPP88qG.png

my very own RIG!!, Let It Grow, which takes you on a gardening journey with many different outcomes, and many different prizes!
seed_by_peoyne-daepewm.png

LET IT GROW
price: 150tbt a game

You're on a mission to grow a plant!
there are many stages to go through, all of which is randomized using my excel forumula which selects different outcomes based on probability and chance
this is in beta and i've never done these before so yep
There are a selection of common and rare plants, and rare plants will grant you more pricey gifts ; )
You could win anything from 0tbt to 1000tbt, so its a lil bit of a gamble!

This game will appear in the thread every once in a while, so be quick to claim it by quoting it!

Last edited:
z7skKQw.png

SEED SCRAMBLE

Welcome to the Prize Stall, where you can exchange your hard earned seeds for collectables and titbits
this is in beta guis

How to earn seeds:
Participate in the contests and events (found further in this post), if you sucessfully finish the task, you will earn SEEDS
piel_by_peoyne-daeunxy.png

To view your current seed total, please view the spreadsheet below. note it will take >24rs for the spreadsheet to be updated, be patient fam.
SEED SPREADSHEET

Scavenger Hunt
NEW
i swear this is original! Take a photo of the following everyday items w/ a username tag (aka a paper with your username on it) to verify!
  • headphones/earphones
  • a wooden spoon

You may incorporate the items i one pic, or have them separate.
    Each set of items will earn you 1 SEED

DESIGN
    Design an room with a theme of 'Flora & Fauna' in animal crossing new leaf or happy home designer
    • no joke or crappy attempts will be accepted
    • no edits
    • do not steal others works
    failure to follow those rules will lead to you being banned from the Seed Scramble.

All entries will earn 1 seed
    PLEASE PM ALL ENTRIES TO ME
    ends 23/8/2016 aest
    my favourite room will receive 2 bonus seeds

PLEASE PM ALL ENTRIES. you may share your entries in thread, but if you don't pm me, it wont be counted.

GAMING
    play the following game FLAPPY BIRD and score the highest possible score you can
    then screenshot your score and PM it to me
    each participant will receive 1 SEED, and the person with the highest score will receive 2 SEEDS
    ends 24/8/2016 AEST

PRIZES AVALIABLE
    • hVMHfC7.png
      - cyan house - 10 seeds 3 IN STOCK
    • dwHkpsp.png
      - red carnation - 5 seeds 2 IN STOCK
    • fBQeWjG.png
      - pumpkin cupcake - 8 seeds - 2 IN STOCK
    • seed_by_peoyne-daepewm.png
      - let it grow (1 use) - 12 seeds 4 IN STOCK
    • base chibi - 15 seeds 1 IN STOCK

PLEASE PM ME TO CLAIM AN ITEM

Last edited:

spread the love
put this in your sig to help share the love around!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?384157-do-not-post"][IMG]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/4f7270c1b51fb02a36f887c85f14b945/http://i.imgur.com/ibLxcVL.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
thank you for hosting another giveaway! the graphics are very pretty

yes another giveaway by peoyne! Thanks and good luck everyone :D

Back