• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

Reasons why I think Endless is scum, again...

[7:50 PM] Abe (Endless): Especially since I have more than a paragraph of reasoning on you, and you have a sum total of 0 reasons on me that I haven't absolutely debunked
Even though I've already written a post in this thread about you, I don't mind doing so again, because even if the reasons are "debunked", they only are to you. I'm still set on these, which is why I will keep my vote on you.

Gonna go waaay back to EoD 1.

[10:42 PM] Abe (Endless): Oh man, there's actually a reasonable area here for a Jacob lynch
[10:43 PM] Abe (Endless): Who here would vote Jacob?
Really, only mafia would say this. Basically thinking to himself he wants to vote Jacob, but is making sure he gets the votes to lynch him. If you are town, why wouldn't you go with your own gut feeling, on who you thought is scum? Surely you don't need others to BW you if you're town.

Then the swaying others on how to vote:

[10:55 PM] Abe (Endless): @crys vote jacob

[10:55 PM] jacob: thats a ****ing mistake right there
[10:55 PM] Abe (Endless): Vote jacob
[10:59 PM] Abe (Endless): Heyden, vote jacob
Not much to say about this. Just that it's never, never okay when someone takes on an attitude as "town leader" then tries to tell people who to vote for.

[11:14 PM] jacob: im legit so scared for this night post u have no idea
[11:14 PM] Abe (Endless): Why are you scared?
[11:14 PM] jacob: because if toms really not scum im gonna look like ****
[11:15 PM] Damniel: I thought you were so confident tho
[11:15 PM] jacob: I AM
[11:15 PM] Abe (Endless): Well get ready to look like ****
How did Endless know this?

Moving onto when Panda outted Mogs:

[9:59 PM] Memoca: Yo Abe, in light of Mog being scum, does that affect your scumreads/townreads?
[10:09 PM] Abe (Endless): By a hell of a long shot
[10:09 PM] Abe (Endless): Practically inverted them
[10:10 PM] Abe (Endless): I have everyone bar you, justice, chrys and toadsworth as the only people I don't townread
[10:10 PM] Abe (Endless): Double negative, whoops
[10:10 PM] Abe (Endless): I have everyone bar you, justice, chrys and toadsworth as town
[10:11 PM] Abe (Endless): And using cancelling out, I have it down to 1 mafia in you and justice, and 1 in toad/chrys
[10:11 PM] Abe (Endless): Of which, I'd say it's you/chrys
[10:12 PM] kallie: :Dustbunny:
[10:13 PM] kallie: i think toads acting like his usual town self from the brief games i read
[10:13 PM] kallie: also, how does that convo clear you and mog exactly. you said earlier iirc
[10:13 PM] kallie: obviously it doesnt clear her anymore but i was wondering how youre clear
[10:15 PM] Abe (Endless): I never said it cleared her?
[10:15 PM] Abe (Endless): What?
[10:15 PM] Abe (Endless): I said it clears me, because there's no way it would exist if both of us are mafia
[10:16 PM] Abe (Endless): And she's confirmed to be mafia
"confirmed" okay, I think we all pretty much were set on mogs being mafia, but confirmed? No, it was not confirmed then. She had not flipped red. Wording is everything.

Also, I think kallie and Panda said it the best:
[10:38 PM] kallie: im not saying youre lying but youre not the first to suggest pming each other on the game makes you town
[10:38 PM] kallie: i mentioned it a couple times and couldve given people an idea
[10:39 PM] kallie: primarily, i said i suspected panda and jacob, but not both, because i said i dont think they couldve faked logs, thus that couldve given someone an idea to fake logs.
[10:39 PM] kallie: and ive certaintly done it in past games.
[10:39 PM] Panda: "Hey I'm gonna question you in DM incase we ever need to prove we aren't working together" Mafia Member A says to Mafia Member B

In which I went back to back with Abe on this morning about:
[8:36 AM] Chrystina: scum fakes pm's with each other. happened in the last game, wouldn't be surprised if it happened in this one too.
[8:37 AM] Abe (Endless): I mean, it's not an impossibility, but the reason fleshy is airtight is because mog and him insulted people like no tomorrow in that chat, it was clearly never meant to see the light of day
[8:37 AM] Abe (Endless): Hence, it wasn't faked
[8:38 AM] Chrystina: I'm more inclined to believe you and mogs faked PMs, rather than fleshy, and you used this method to hopefully get town to trust you and clear you.
[8:40 AM] Abe (Endless): I mean, the irritating thing is I can't say I wouldn't, because no one ever believes that line coming from me with regard to anything mafia wise, for some dumb reason. But the fact that mog linked the chat in main just prior to being outed should be telling
[8:41 AM] Abe (Endless): Especially since it was while I was sleeping
[8:41 AM] Abe (Endless): The only way that would've been relevant is if I knew mog would be outed, which makes no sense

[8:42 AM] Abe (Endless): It's true that I could fake anything, but you can't say the same for mog
If you knew mog would be outed? When Panda posted the slip (no screenshot/convo/timestamps) I asked her when it had happened, if it was just now. She said no, it was way earlier but Panda was tired and didn't want to bring it to everyones attention just yet. Did mog show you the convo in your mafia QT, so you guys could fake PM's, thus clearing yourself? Hmmmm.

Your town locking/POE is extremely flawed and you only did it to benefit you. You have no scum read on me, because there is nothing scummy I've done in this game, while I've just given even MORE examples of what makes you appear so entirely scummy.

I'm on phone, so I can't efficiently quote. But lucky for me the case is so bad I don't have to.

"Really, only mafia would say this. Basically thinking to himself he wants to vote Jacob, but is making sure he gets the votes to lynch him. If you are town, why wouldn't you go with your own gut feeling, on who you thought is scum? Surely you don't need others to BW you if you're town. "
Ah yes, I also believe that every town player randomly voting who they individually scumread while mafia is co-ordinated is a viable strategy.
For any of you who missed it, that was sarcasm - a throwaway vote is useless. For example, if someone were to randomly vote Jacob after say, I and Chrys had 2 votes on them. What would that actually accomplish?
I mean, I don't actually need to explain that, you're all smart enough to figure it out yourselves, but I felt like I needed to put it into words to demonstrate exactly how silly Christina's case looks.

"Then on swaying others on how to vote:"
Huh.
You're right, there's definitely something suspicious about me trying to sway the vote away from the two town I happened to townread on the chopping block.
Exactly how desperate do you need to be to include this in your case?

"How did endless know this?" (Bolded of me saying that (the person that voted my townread) would look like ****)
I almost feel like the description is enough to rebuttal this.
Like, it is, isn't it?
And you can say 'but how did you say with certainty?'
You mean, like Chrys said that we /would/ lose if we waited until last second? Damn, guess making statements of certainty isn't a scumtell.

'"confirmed" okay, I think we all pretty much were set on mogs being mafia, but confirmed? No, it was not confirmed then. She had not flipped red. Wording is everything.'
I also am under the impression that there's even a remote chance that someone that stated that towns win condition was to equal or outnumber town even had the slightest chance of being town.
Ha.
Yes, she was confirmed.

"I think kallie and panda stated it the best:"
Kallie. You mean the person that stated I was almost definitely town from my meta?
It's almost amusing how you take people advising me not to townread people based on dms and use it to infer that they scumread me clearing myself based on dms.

"If you knew mog would be outed? When Panda posted the slip (no screenshot/convo/timestamps) I asked her when it had happened, if it was just now. She said no, it was way earlier but Panda was tired and didn't want to bring it to everyones attention just yet. Did mog show you the convo in your mafia QT, so you guys could fake PM's, thus clearing yourself? Hmmmm."
I also believe bush did 9/11.
You know, I can't actually contradict this point. Because under the assumption that I fanatically forced all my teammates to share all of their PM's but somehow managed to not be around to advise my teammate on what a win condition was, I would've had this knowledge as mafia.
However, luckily, I don't need to defend it. Because not only is it absurd, but it lacks any realistic groundings. It's classically referred to as a conspiracy theory.

"
Your town locking/POE is extremely flawed and you only did it to benefit you. You have no scum read on me, because there is nothing scummy I've done in this game, while I've just given even MORE examples of what makes you appear so entirely scummy."
AKA your Poe is flawed because I said so. I can't actually point out any holes in your townreads - BUT, I said that dms are fake able, so that covers saying your townreads are bad, despite the fact that there is extensive reasoning beyond mere dms to lock people as town.

I mean. I half felt like I only needed to write the title to debunk half of that. It was so shockingly badly thought through.

As for why you're mafia?
Oh I don't know. Classic case having been built under the assumption someone is mafia, rather than objectively. Unable to refute a reason for a townread but "still keeping your eyes on them" and claiming that it's a faulty read. Attempting to appear like you're being protown which you admitted you did as mafia earlier in thread.

The Poe is only the nail locking in the coffin you already built yourself.

Endgame​

Endless was lynched. He, as well as Toadsworthy, Jacob, and Fleshy were townies.

Kirbystarship said:
Townie- An innocent citizen of the town, you do not have any special abilities. As such, you only have your voice and your vote

You win when mafia and any opposing third parties are eliminated

Chrystina and Hiyori celebrate, for they have won, having reached parity

Chrystina's PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Godfather- The leader of the mafia, you have always stood a tiny bit to the side in the town's affairs, never getting directly involved in your crimes.
As such, you appear as town to inspections

You win once you equal town and eliminate all opposing third parties

Scum chat:

https://quicktopic.com/52/H/RZxfsKuQk9ENN
Hiyori's PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Mafia roleblocker- You are skilled in the art of distraction. Each night, you may send in the name of a player you wish to target. Any actions that player
will make will have no effect. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.

You win once you equal town and eliminate all opposing third parties

Mafia chat:

https://quicktopic.com/52/H/RZxfsKuQk9ENN

Dead obs

Actions list

Mafia wins

Last edited:
:) :) :)

[1:49 PM] Chrystina: sweeet
[1:49 PM] Chrystina: WHO WE GONNA KILL
[1:49 PM] Memoca: Is it N1
[1:49 PM] mogyay: toad hes annoying
[1:49 PM] Memoca: o ****
[1:49 PM] Chrystina: yes
[1:49 PM] Chrystina: LOL
[1:49 PM] Memoca: *** what'd I miss
[1:49 PM] Memoca: And are people sus of me
[1:49 PM] Chrystina: you missed a ton
[1:49 PM] Chrystina: nah
[1:49 PM] mogyay: nope
[1:49 PM] mogyay: ppl are of me though
[1:49 PM] Memoca: Well ****
[1:49 PM] Chrystina: youre null on like everyones list
[1:49 PM] mogyay: gg me
[1:50 PM] Memoca: Tbh I'm not really educated enough to give a good idea for N1
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: panda & cory are i think everyones top sus so we keep them alive?
[1:50 PM] Memoca: Did we lynch D1?
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: hmmmm 🤔 okok
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: yeah
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: tom, blue LOL
[1:50 PM] Memoca: Who?
[1:50 PM] Memoca: RIP
[1:50 PM] mogyay: i think we know crys is tom
[1:50 PM] mogyay: what
[1:50 PM] Memoca: What blue specifically?
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: jailkeeper
[1:50 PM] Memoca: O DAM
[1:50 PM] mogyay: WAIT WAS JAILKEEPER A ROLE
[1:50 PM] mogyay: like a proper role
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: two birds with one stone basically
[1:50 PM] Chrystina: yesssss
[1:51 PM] Memoca: It was, yes
[1:51 PM] mogyay: ok i clearly didnt read
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: they roleblock and protect a target 1x a night
[1:51 PM] Memoca: They protect people from RBin-
[1:51 PM] Memoca: ^
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: lmao
[1:51 PM] Memoca: lmao
[1:51 PM] mogyay: damn gg town
[1:51 PM] Memoca: rip
[1:51 PM] mogyay: so crys is blue role??
[1:51 PM] mogyay: but like
[1:51 PM] Memoca: Woah what
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: im getting blue vibes yes
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: OH
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: KAT YOU MISSED IT
[1:51 PM] mogyay: dolby slipped up
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: dolby outed crys
[1:51 PM] Memoca: I missed ev-
[1:51 PM] Memoca: O DAMN
[1:51 PM] Chrystina: but what I dont get is
[1:52 PM] mogyay: i still cant work out how bad it is to kill her
[1:52 PM] Chrystina: it was during day. and he said "did crys send in her action"
[1:52 PM] Memoca: ****ed up in a good way or bad way
[1:52 PM] Chrystina: what kind of roles get day actions?
[1:52 PM] Memoca: neutral
[1:52 PM] Memoca: hmm
[1:52 PM] mogyay: could be third???
[1:52 PM] mogyay: idk
[1:52 PM] Memoca: Mayor?
[1:52 PM] Memoca: Day Vig?
[1:52 PM] Chrystina: ohhh ***
[1:52 PM] mogyay: : (
[1:52 PM] mogyay: how bad do we look if she's killed?
[1:52 PM] Chrystina: shes townreading me like hard though. itd be nice to keep her alive BUT then again it could be good for me to say why would i kill her(edited)
[1:53 PM] Memoca: I mean I probably look neutral like lmfao
[1:53 PM] mogyay: tru
[1:53 PM] mogyay: dan was the only one who said anything about u
[1:53 PM] mogyay: and everyone lept to ur defence tbh
[1:53 PM] Memoca: ye and that was at the beginning
[1:53 PM] Chrystina: oh he kept pushing
[1:53 PM] mogyay: last night too
[1:53 PM] Memoca: o he said something later on?
[1:53 PM] Memoca: RIP
[1:53 PM] Chrystina: yeah lmao
[1:53 PM] Chrystina: and abe? or jacob? was like she aint here, shes not a threat
[1:53 PM] Memoca: LOOL
[1:53 PM] mogyay: OH JACOB totally trusts me i think
[1:54 PM] Memoca: Just because I'm not there doesn't mean I'm not maf :V)
[1:54 PM] mogyay: he asked me for my role b4 the game started the idiot
[1:54 PM] Chrystina: yea jacobs prob just green, keep him alive
[1:54 PM] Chrystina: lmaoo
[1:54 PM] Memoca: kek
[1:54 PM] Memoca: Who's town rallying around?
[1:54 PM] mogyay: ovs lied trust no one
[1:54 PM] mogyay: kallie
[1:54 PM] Memoca: Is Kallie generally leading well?
[1:54 PM] Chrystina: abe is trying
[1:55 PM] Chrystina: hmmmm, shes not appearing scummy to anyone iirc
[1:55 PM] mogyay: ye but ppl are kinda sus of him unlike kallie
[1:55 PM] Chrystina: true
[1:55 PM] Memoca: Well I mean like if Kallie is on the wrong page
[1:55 PM] Memoca: Keep them alive
[1:55 PM] mogyay: she hasnt mentioned anyone rly
[1:55 PM] Memoca: They'll lead everyone into oblivion
[1:55 PM] mogyay: of us i mean
[1:55 PM] Memoca: oh huh
[1:55 PM] Memoca: Oh then keep her alive
[1:55 PM] Chrystina: yea shes not rly... giving any insight its weird
[1:55 PM] Chrystina: just pointing out scummy things, more specifically panda i think
[1:55 PM] Memoca: Yet she's leading? Huh town's dense
[1:55 PM] mogyay: she thinks maf is panda rn?
[1:56 PM] Chrystina: yeah
[1:56 PM] Chrystina: yeah town is LOST
[1:56 PM] mogyay: IDK THOUGH
[1:56 PM] mogyay: cory is pushing for me
[1:56 PM] mogyay: at least im not as important
[1:56 PM] Chrystina: sooo hmm. daniel aannd.. agh, crys?
[1:56 PM] Chrystina: or daniel and cory
[1:56 PM] Memoca: Why Daniel?
[1:57 PM] Chrystina: idk Im getting blue vibes THEN AGAIN whenevr I do im wrong lmao. hes acting like AoT though and he was veteran
[1:57 PM] mogyay: ppl are gonna go for me if cory is lynched
[1:57 PM] Chrystina: like hes genuinely trying
[1:57 PM] mogyay: hes acting serious
[1:57 PM] mogyay: ya
[1:57 PM] mogyay: **i meant killed not lynched
[1:57 PM] Memoca: Are people sus of him?
[1:57 PM] Chrystina: ehh only abe is
[1:57 PM] mogyay: and me :' (
[1:57 PM] Memoca: Ok then I say he's a good kill.
[1:57 PM] Memoca: Inb4 he's actually vet tho lol
[1:58 PM] Memoca: and our shot gets wasted
[1:58 PM] Chrystina: lmao then gg us 😭
[1:58 PM] Chrystina: ok so ill send in kill on daniel. i guess one person has to send in one kill, and another for another kill. weird but yea
[1:58 PM] Memoca: huh
[1:58 PM] mogyay: should we wait a bit or?
[1:58 PM] Chrystina: yeah like one person cant send in both the KP
[1:58 PM] mogyay: thats weird?
[1:59 PM] mogyay: maybe its not
[1:59 PM] mogyay: idk
[1:59 PM] Chrystina: i can wait a bit yeah incase something new pops up
[1:59 PM] Memoca: Man I'd go check the thread but I'd have to answer a lot of questions prob
[1:59 PM] Memoca: And that's effort
[1:59 PM] Chrystina: ehh it moreso went down in discord
[1:59 PM] Chrystina: lmaoo true
[1:59 PM] Memoca: Oh thank god
[1:59 PM] Chrystina: maybe I should roleblock crys? then again the action was for day.. so thatd be kinda pointless
[1:59 PM] mogyay: why is toad being so annoying towards me but not kat ugh
[1:59 PM] mogyay: i swear he's gonna turn up at my door
[1:59 PM] Chrystina: hes afraid of kat LOL
[2:00 PM] Memoca: LOL
[2:00 PM] Memoca: I AM A DEMON >:D
[2:00 PM] mogyay: wish he was afriad of me
[2:00 PM] Memoca: I mentored him tho
[2:00 PM] Memoca: Why he scared :C
[2:00 PM] mogyay: did u mentor him to be this annoying
[2:00 PM] Memoca: LOL that'd be hilarious
[2:01 PM] Memoca: But nah. He was really lol in the game I coached him in
[2:01 PM] Memoca: IT was so sad
[2:01 PM] Memoca: He did get mafia tho
[2:01 PM] Memoca: to be fair
[2:01 PM] Memoca: So good on him
[2:01 PM] Memoca: It was kinda hilarious cause I was coaching Chrys and Toads at the same time and they were sus of eachother
[2:01 PM] Memoca: But I knew they were both town
[2:01 PM] Chrystina: LOL yesss
[2:01 PM] mogyay: im sure hes good but he doesnt understand im gmt and have **** to do
[2:02 PM] Chrystina: id say kill him but hes such an easy lynch day 2
[2:02 PM] Memoca: Keep him alive lol
[2:02 PM] Memoca: The more annoyed town gets
[2:02 PM] Memoca: the more insanity happens
[2:02 PM] Memoca: The better for us
[2:02 PM] mogyay: toad?? but do many ppl even sus him?
[2:02 PM] Chrystina: they are getting annoyed with him ya
[2:02 PM] mogyay: good
[2:03 PM] Chrystina: oooooh hayden. iirc when hayden is blue he doesnt talk as much, like what hes doing this game
[2:03 PM] mogyay: ok but what do i do when ppl think im maf if cory dies
[2:03 PM] mogyay: oh i forgot about hayden
[2:03 PM] mogyay: lmao
[2:03 PM] Chrystina: LOL exactly
[2:03 PM] mogyay: but he was being kinda out there at the beginning??
[2:03 PM] Memoca: So Hayden and Daniel?
[2:03 PM] Chrystina: im okay with that yeah
[2:03 PM] mogyay: me tooo
[2:03 PM] Memoca: Eh I read that as trying to start stuff
[2:03 PM] Chrystina: and roleblock? 🤔
[2:03 PM] mogyay: ah ok tru
[2:04 PM] mogyay: crys?
[2:04 PM] Memoca: We could hold back on the block and claim that one of us were RB'd
[2:04 PM] Memoca: if there's no other ideas
[2:04 PM] mogyay: omg genius
[2:04 PM] Chrystina: yess ok good idea
[2:04 PM] mogyay: um plz not me
[2:04 PM] Memoca: I shouldn't claim it lol
[2:04 PM] mogyay: im weak
[2:04 PM] Chrystina: LOL
[2:04 PM] mogyay: i am disposable though
[2:04 PM] Memoca: I'm afk. No reason I would have been blocked
[2:05 PM] Chrystina: hmmmm i could... depends how town reacts tbh
[2:05 PM] Chrystina: for the first time IN FOREVERRRRR im being town read
[2:05 PM] Chrystina: by almost everyone
[2:05 PM] Memoca: o damn
[2:05 PM] mogyay: hm maybe its risky
[2:05 PM] Memoca: And when you're mafia kek
[2:05 PM] Chrystina: lmao 😂
[2:05 PM] mogyay: nobody read me as maf last game and i feel like im being the same ugh
[2:05 PM] Chrystina: okay soo in 3? hours ill send in kill on daniel. who wants to send in kill on hayden?
[2:06 PM] mogyay: i can!
[2:06 PM] Memoca: I cna
[2:06 PM] Memoca: kek
[2:06 PM] mogyay: or kat can
[2:06 PM] mogyay: i dont mind
[2:06 PM] Memoca: No one's gonna be looking at me
[2:06 PM] Chrystina: true, if theres a watcher, they be watching you mogs
[2:06 PM] mogyay: tru
[2:06 PM] Memoca: Trakcer you mean?
[2:06 PM] mogyay: ok ty kat
[2:06 PM] Chrystina: yess yes tracker
[2:06 PM] Chrystina: always get the two mixed up 😩
[2:07 PM] Memoca: Speaking of which, do you guys think Daniel's gonna grab watcher's attention?
[2:07 PM] mogyay: i forgot about those things
[2:07 PM] mogyay: hmm
[2:07 PM] Memoca: Prob not Hayden, but isn't GF usually immune to watcher detection?
[2:07 PM] Chrystina: 🤔 itd be random af if they did
[2:07 PM] Chrystina: oooh thats a good question hm
[2:07 PM] Memoca: It is on AZ at least
[2:07 PM] Chrystina: i thought it was only cop inspections but i wouldnt be surprised if it worked that way too
[2:08 PM] Memoca: I wonder if we can lowkey add Dolby to the chat
[2:08 PM] Memoca: or Kirby
[2:08 PM] Memoca: whoever's on
[2:08 PM] Chrystina: if youre friends with him go for it
[2:08 PM] Chrystina: id have to add him first
[2:08 PM] Memoca: how do you add tho
[2:08 PM] Memoca: I'm **** at discord lmfao
[2:08 PM] Chrystina: in the mafia server, right click his name and should be like add friend
[2:08 PM] Memoca: Nono I mean like
[2:08 PM] Memoca: adding people in here
[2:08 PM] Chrystina: oh!
[2:09 PM] Chrystina:

[2:09 PM] Memoca: YOUR CURSORS PRETTY
[2:09 PM] Chrystina: LOL TY
[2:10 PM] Memoca: I dont have either added rip
[2:11 PM] Memoca: lol I just looked in the discord
[2:11 PM] Memoca: Panda's getting so much heat
[2:11 PM] Chrystina: lmaoo yeah she is
[2:11 PM] mogyay: ye
[2:11 PM] mogyay: is it me though or do ppl go off whoever looks worst when someone is killed
[2:11 PM] mogyay: it happened in last game : (
[2:12 PM] Chrystina: like their reactions to the flip? or the votes? bandwagons/who lead the lynch?
[2:12 PM] Memoca: ^
[2:12 PM] Chrystina: i try not to go after ones who lead lynches cause like.. we all get it wrong sometimes. then again xine lead a lynch on inkling and was mafia so.. it all depends on how confident someone can be as mafia
[2:13 PM] mogyay: true, sorry
[2:13 PM] mogyay: i'm not really sure what i meant
[2:13 PM] mogyay: I'M NEW I'M SORRY
[2:13 PM] Memoca: no no you're fine lol
[2:13 PM] mogyay: i'm the crap player added for balance lmao
[2:13 PM] Chrystina: 😭 NO
[2:13 PM] Chrystina: this team is amazing
[2:13 PM] mogyay: ITS OK I CAN LEARN
[2:14 PM] Memoca: HEY YOU LEARNIN
[2:14 PM] Memoca: THATS WHAT MATTERS
[2:14 PM] mogyay: IM LEARNIN
[2:14 PM] Memoca: Tbh idk how you guys have done so far in the game besides from what you told me
[2:14 PM] Memoca: literally checked nothing mafia related yesterday
[2:14 PM] mogyay: i shot town and died night one in the last game
[2:14 PM] Chrystina: LOL
[2:14 PM] mogyay: nice to meet u
[2:14 PM] Memoca: Also I got used to 72 hour days rip
[2:14 PM] Memoca: LOL
[2:15 PM] Memoca: GOOD B Y E
[2:15 PM] Chrystina: oml 72 hrs id die
[2:15 PM] mogyay: 72 is like too far
[2:15 PM] Memoca: We ran out of time on D2
[2:15 PM] Memoca: I **** you not
[2:15 PM] mogyay: OK JUST SAYING BUT IN MY NOOB GAME I WAS MAF AND I WAS LAST STANDING
[2:15 PM] mogyay: but then cop came long
[2:15 PM] Memoca: tfw cop
[2:15 PM] Chrystina: SO WE CAN DO THIS
[2:15 PM] mogyay: and i won the second maf i was in
[2:15 PM] mogyay: cause nightmares was an idiot
[2:16 PM] Chrystina: nightmares best maf player 2k16
[2:16 PM] Memoca: ^^^
[2:16 PM] mogyay: what about starry tho??
[2:16 PM] mogyay: heard she was p good
[2:16 PM] Memoca: Then again, I've had the luxury of playing with someone who claimed Doctor and asked for people to lynch him. He was Doctor.
[2:16 PM] mogyay: o
[2:16 PM] Memoca: Amazing player :,)
[2:17 PM] mogyay: like why????
[2:17 PM] Memoca: IDEK WHY
[2:17 PM] mogyay: is this a method ppl use
[2:17 PM] Memoca: Like I don't think he was even playing to win
[2:17 PM] mogyay: o well that makes me feel better about killing kirby tbh
[12:09 AM] Chrystina: i think
[12:09 AM] Chrystina: abe is the SK
[12:09 AM] Memoca: Why would Abe kill Cory tho
[12:09 AM] Memoca: Cory was going to be an ez lynch
[12:09 AM] Chrystina: mmm good point
[12:10 AM] Memoca: Cory's death feels a LOT like a Vig death
[12:10 AM] Memoca: What blue are they talking about?
[12:11 AM] Chrystina: Crys
[12:11 AM] Chrystina: theyre going with the idea shes def a blue
[12:11 AM] Memoca: Well yea but they're saying jacob and panda said someone was vig
[12:12 AM] Chrystina: oh, that I have no clue about. but crys was DMing me in discord about jacob and panda talking privately, about her role and panda outed it in the server. cause i asked crys for screenshots so she privately sent them to me, so then panda comes along and posts them in the server lmfao and trying to accuse crys of not delivering them
[12:12 AM] Chrystina: idk what she means by jacob tho... it was def moreso panda who did it
[12:13 AM] Memoca: She claimed Vig?
[12:13 AM] Chrystina: nahh. idk why they think theres a vig....
[12:13 AM] Chrystina: well
[12:13 AM] Chrystina: i do, but
[12:13 AM] mogyay: i think cause only jacob and panda rly talked about it?
[12:13 AM] Chrystina: they dont think its crys
[12:13 AM] mogyay: but surely it is crys
[12:13 AM] mogyay: or am i missing someting
[12:13 AM] Memoca: But Crys had a day action, right?
[12:13 AM] mogyay: oh **** ye
[12:13 AM] mogyay: thats what was said right
[12:14 AM] Chrystina: right... i think what kallie was saying is that a vig ontop of crys's role, itd be way too many blues
[12:14 AM] Memoca: yea
[12:14 AM] Memoca: But that'd make Crys really damn OP
[12:20 AM] Chrystina: hmmmm
[12:20 AM] Memoca: kallie - Today at 12:20 AM
hurr dur i am right i am smart i learned calc all by myself
[12:20 AM] Memoca: quote of the game
[12:20 AM] Chrystina: LOL
[12:20 AM] Chrystina: [12:19 AM] Crys: if anyone's Miller pls pm me js
[12:21 AM] Chrystina: this makes me VERY nervous
[12:21 AM] Chrystina: she wouldtn say that if she didnt get a red alignment back
[12:21 AM] Memoca: it wouldn't be against you
[12:21 AM] Memoca: and I'd be shocked if Crys didnt check Cory
[12:21 AM] Memoca: Cory was the nobrain check
[12:21 AM] Chrystina: truee
[12:22 AM] Memoca: If anything it's Mog who has to be worried but she could claim possible unaware miller
[12:22 AM] Memoca: And plys Crys has a day action
[12:23 AM] mogyay: damn : (
[12:23 AM] Memoca: o ****
[12:23 AM] Chrystina: YIKES
[12:23 AM] Memoca: 2/3 right
[12:23 AM] Chrystina: thats scary af to read. toads is getting good, lmao.
[12:23 AM] Memoca: IKR
[12:24 AM] mogyay: he was good in the last game too
[12:24 AM] Chrystina: too bad hes sus on like half of everones list
[12:24 AM] mogyay: lol
[12:24 AM] Memoca: Imma be afk for now but rip
[12:24 AM] mogyay: same i got work
[12:29 AM] mogyay: :( o no
[12:31 AM] mogyay: I do get the feeling crys knows something i dont
[12:31 AM] Memoca: town divided af
[12:31 AM] Memoca: we should be good for now
[7:07 AM] mogyay: Guys plz go to town on me i feel like I will die
[7:07 AM] mogyay: I'm sorry i couldn't help u
[7:33 AM] mogyay:

[7:34 AM] mogyay: Idk if i ****ed up I didn't know what to do help me
[7:43 AM] Memoca: Omg rip
[7:44 AM] mogyay: Did I mess up??
[7:44 AM] Memoca: Waaait
[7:44 AM] mogyay: She doesnt seem to say anything
[7:44 AM] Memoca: Thats against the rules of the game
[7:44 AM] Memoca: Im pretty sure
[7:44 AM] mogyay: OK I THOUGHT THAT
[7:44 AM] mogyay: But i thought it looked rly bad for me to be like
[7:44 AM] mogyay: Isn't that a rule break
[7:45 AM] Memoca: Send that to Dolby/Kirby
[7:45 AM] Memoca: But yeah
[7:45 AM] mogyay: Could someone tag them im on my phone and I dunno how to find them :(
[7:46 AM] Memoca: "Cheating includes: Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove their alignment. "
[7:46 AM] Memoca: @Dolby @Kirbystarship
[7:46 AM] mogyay: Ty!
[7:46 AM] mogyay: Man I feel bad...
[7:46 AM] mogyay: But like panda should probs know better
[7:46 AM] Memoca: Yeahh....
[7:46 AM] mogyay: If she dies ppl wont know I ratted on her rignt??
[7:47 AM] Memoca: Nah, they'll just know she broke rule 10 prob
[7:47 AM] mogyay: Ok :( damn i feel bad
[7:48 AM] Memoca: Don't! She tried to force you in an unfairly bad spot, and she knows the rules. Panda's a great friend, but she gotta pay when she breaks the rules lmao
[7:49 AM] mogyay: I guess maybe since I guessed right they might just give her a warning?
[7:49 AM] mogyay: I don't know how these things work tbh
[7:51 AM] Memoca: Rip
[7:52 AM] mogyay: Should I say anything to her?
[7:52 AM] mogyay: Like sorry or anything?
[7:52 AM] mogyay: Or warn her?
[7:52 AM] Memoca: Hmm
[7:52 AM] mogyay: Sorry im freaking out slightly
[7:54 AM] Memoca: Haha it's ok! And Im honestly not sure. On one hand it'd seem nice to give her a heads up but that might be giving her info she isnt supposed to know cause why would you report that when you answered her breadcrumbing question (which would make you guilty of the same crime if you werent maf)
[7:57 AM] mogyay: Most ppl think I'm maf anyway but ye it would hurt to have one more person think it and I don't wanna put u and chrys in a bad position
[7:58 AM] mogyay: I think I'll just leave it and hide somewhere haha
[7:58 AM] Memoca: Hey dont give up your chances like that. Suspicions change so quickly in town
[7:58 AM] mogyay: Anyway ye just a heads up but I wasnt lying earlier im gonna be p busy the next day or two but ill be around on my phone!
[7:58 AM] Memoca: Ye I feel
[7:59 AM] mogyay: Im not giving up dw! I will fight until the death!!! But at the end of the day I lowkey suck
[7:59 AM] mogyay: If im going down plz feel free to do what u need to
[7:59 AM] Memoca: Riiiip. Hey well the more you play the more you improve so :D
[7:59 AM] mogyay: Yes exactly I will be u in no time
[8:00 AM] mogyay: ;)
[8:00 AM] Memoca: Lol yea if you're going down for sure I'll smite you ;D
[8:00 AM] mogyay: I can only look forward to it
[8:00 AM] mogyay: Im hoping I survive one more cycle but we will see
[8:01 AM] Memoca: Its 7/3 right?
[8:01 AM] mogyay: I believe so!
[8:01 AM] Memoca: If we get town to lynch town today we can bring it to LYLO tom
[8:02 AM] mogyay: Today
[8:02 AM] mogyay: ****
[8:02 AM] mogyay: Is it 24 hour days?
[8:02 AM] mogyay: Crao
[8:02 AM] Memoca: Its 48 hour days I believe
[8:02 AM] mogyay: Oh ok sorry!
[8:02 AM] Memoca: And LYLO's a good thing for us!
[8:03 AM] Memoca: That means if town doesnt lynch then we win
[8:03 AM] Memoca: On D3
[8:04 AM] mogyay: Ahh i hope I can survive one more day then!
[8:04 AM] Memoca: Man mafia's so much more scum-sided on the other forum I play on lol
[8:04 AM] Memoca: By Day 2 it was LYLO and town didnt even lynch day 1
[8:08 AM] mogyay: It was scum sided last game i think. They had 4 maf and they won day 2
[8:09 AM] Memoca: Holy ****
[8:25 AM] mogyay: Yep lmao
[11:19 AM] Memoca: Yaaaay quality scum hunting
[12:12 PM] Chrystina: mfw toads ignores me in the Mafia channel 😦 BUT OMG WTF @ PANDA
[12:12 PM] Chrystina: why has she been acting so weird wtffff
[12:15 PM] mogyay: Crys asked my role, it's best to say vanilla townie tight??
[12:15 PM] Chrystina: just townie
[12:16 PM] mogyay: Ok ty
[12:16 PM] mogyay: Ye did u see what I posted earlier omg
[12:18 PM] mogyay: Wait sry do I say I don't have a role or should I just say I'm town
[12:19 PM] Chrystina: the latter lmao. just pm her "I'm a townie"
[12:19 PM] mogyay: Ok ty sry dont wanna slip up
[12:20 PM] Chrystina: yea of course ! 💜
[12:46 PM] Kirbystarship: something happend?
[1:25 PM] Memoca: Yes. @Kirbystarship Panda asked Mog to breadcrumb her role
[2:26 PM] Kirbystarship: in the thread or discord?
[2:32 PM] Dolby: I don't consider it a role break for 2 reasons
[2:33 PM] Dolby: 1. The I don't consider the win condition a part of the role PM
[2:33 PM] Dolby: 2. The town's win condition has already been revealed
[2:33 PM] Dolby: Unless she asked you about your role flavor, there isn't a offense
[2:39 PM] mogyay: Ok that makes me feel better haha
[2:54 PM] mogyay:

[2:54 PM] mogyay: Guys im cryin
[3:00 PM] Chrystina: LOL he basically said the same thing to me
[3:00 PM] mogyay: Omg do u think he would actual hate me??
[3:01 PM] Chrystina: [8:06 PM] jacob: ill lock u town
[8:07 PM] jacob: don't make me regret that
[8:07 PM] jacob: only cuz i know how bad ur luck with roles is
[3:01 PM] Chrystina: NO!! never
[3:01 PM] Chrystina: what happens in maf stays in maf haha jacob esp knows that
[3:02 PM] mogyay: Ok I was hoping he was just saying that but I wasnt sure
[3:02 PM] mogyay: I feel bad
[3:09 PM] Chrystina: [3:07 PM] jacob: i think its Endless, panda, and Fleshy/kat
[3:07 PM] jacob: most balanced
[3:08 PM] Chrystina: if theres no sk, then yeah hes def mafia and that team is pretty balanced
[3:08 PM] Chrystina: moreso fleshy than kat
[3:08 PM] Chrystina: kat/panda/endless would be kinda OP
[3:08 PM] jacob: yea i said fleshy>kat too
[3:08 PM] jacob: bc if kat were mafia she would be more active
[3:08 PM] jacob: she hates when **** like that is inactive
[3:09 PM] Chrystina: well in jacob's views, we're all clear lol
[8:33 PM] Chrystina: RIP mogs....
[9:42 PM] Memoca: What happened to mogs?
[9:44 PM] Memoca: Oh wow ****ing rip
[9:45 PM] Chrystina: yeah she worded the wincon wrong 😭
[10:35 PM] Memoca: ****ing rip
[10:36 PM] Memoca: Abe is on the right track
[10:38 PM] Chrystina: the whole pm thing is stupid imo. like panda just said anyone can stage pm's. like Dolby and ness did last game. and I just don't PM with anyone really, even last game when I was town lol.
[10:38 PM] Chrystina: but it's Abe and I know he's gonna stick to that until he's dead so 🙄🙄🙄
[10:39 PM] Memoca: Yuup lol
[10:39 PM] Memoca: We probably should organized a staged convo
[10:39 PM] Chrystina: we should, possibly tmrw though. the timestamp would be sus af if we did it now LOL
[10:40 PM] Memoca: Unless we can photoshop the timestamps lol
[10:40 PM] Memoca: Thatd be hella long tho
[10:40 PM] Memoca: Take a long time*
[10:40 PM] Chrystina: 🤔🤔🤔 that's quite possible. except Abe did ask me earlier today who I pmed and I didn't mention you aghh
[10:41 PM] Memoca: Well you can say you've PM'd me since
[10:41 PM] Memoca: If Abe asks I can say we did
[10:41 PM] Chrystina: true
[10:41 PM] Chrystina: aight I'm down
[10:41 PM] Memoca: Cant do it rn though
[10:41 PM] Memoca: Spending time with fam
[10:42 PM] Chrystina: no worries. tier list for me atm 😩😩
[10:42 PM] Memoca: LOL
[10:43 PM] Memoca: http://youtu.be/WXv2hWgfSPU

[6:35 PM] Dolby: Last game was the second least active game for it's playersize, post count wise
[6:35 PM] Memoca: pm games I'd imagine
[6:35 PM] Dolby: Toad voted for you
[6:35 PM] mogyay: Ah ok
[6:35 PM] Chrystina: ah I missed that oops
[6:35 PM] Memoca: he was the first to vote
[6:36 PM] mogyay: Man
[6:36 PM] mogyay: Feels good
[6:36 PM] mogyay: 😖
[6:36 PM] Memoca: RIP
[6:37 PM] Kirbystarship: 2Kp
[6:37 PM] Kirbystarship: for now.
[6:38 PM] Memoca: Once mogs is lynched tho?
[6:38 PM] Memoca: it'd be one, right?
[6:38 PM] Dolby: yes
[6:38 PM] mogyay: Sorry :(
[6:38 PM] Kirbystarship: 1Kp
[6:38 PM] Memoca: ok that's what I thought
[6:38 PM] Memoca: Kirby made it sound like we keep 2KP lol
[6:38 PM] Kirbystarship: 2kp before the lynch
[6:38 PM] mogyay: Last game there was 4 maf just sayin
[6:38 PM] mogyay: Let us have someone
[6:39 PM] Memoca: welp that doesn't help us much unless we can use 2kp before the lynch :D
[6:39 PM] mogyay: Dolby
[6:39 PM] Memoca: :D
[6:39 PM] Memoca: Let us have Dolby
[6:39 PM] Dolby: Ok guys, I'll join the team as a Ascentic roleblocker neapolitian cop 😃
[6:39 PM] Kirbystarship: No dead players can help scum team.
[6:39 PM] Memoca: :DDD
[6:40 PM] Memoca: Dolby isnt dead tho ;D
[6:40 PM] mogyay: I was always dead
[6:40 PM] Dolby: That was the role oath named after me in scummies mafia
[6:40 PM] Memoca: He's a pure Arstotzkan
[6:40 PM] Dolby: And I'm dead, check the day post
[6:40 PM] Dolby: Killed by Kolechian scum
[6:40 PM] Memoca: PURE ARSTOTZKANS CANNOT DIE
[6:40 PM] Kirbystarship: Cohost is the only one that can talk.
[6:41 PM] Memoca:

[6:41 PM] Dolby: Ok, Kat you're ok ending day right?
[6:41 PM] Memoca: Yes
[6:41 PM] Dolby: With Jacob that makes 5
[6:41 PM] Dolby: We got enough
[6:42 PM] Memoca: end our misery
[6:53 PM] Dolby: And you're one to talk Kat, with your Kolechian twin
[6:53 PM] Memoca: Ik, which is why I'm probably gonna die like n4
[6:53 PM] Memoca: and gg town :(
[6:53 PM] Memoca: BUT YOU ARE IMMORTAL
[6:53 PM] Memoca: You were shot, it looked like you died, but you escaped
[6:55 PM] Dolby: Like I would join the mafia (I would). I would lead the town to victory!
[6:56 PM] Memoca: But the town is full of dirty kolechians!
[6:56 PM] Memoca: Its our job as Arstotzkans to eliminate the scum!
[6:57 PM] Dolby: Town is filled with American Japanese Capitalist imperialists!
[6:58 PM] Memoca: ^^^^
[6:58 PM] Dolby: North Korea is True Korea
[6:58 PM] Dolby: All hail Eternal President!
[6:58 PM] Memoca: HAIL
[6:58 PM] Memoca: Oml for Kingmaker
[6:58 PM] Memoca: instead of calling the king king
[6:59 PM] Memoca: We should call them eternal president
[6:59 PM] Dolby: Best idea yet
[6:59 PM] Dolby: Like what I did in Korean war
[6:59 PM] Memoca: omg
[6:59 PM] Memoca: I never got to look at the setup
[6:59 PM] Memoca: For Korean :(
[6:59 PM] Dolby: Well, it was a bit scum sided
[7:00 PM] Dolby: 5 mafia, 15 town, and 3 third party assassains trying to kill eachother
[7:00 PM] Dolby: To model the Kim family power struggle
[7:00 PM] Memoca: OMG
[7:00 PM] Dolby: Was gonna be epic
[7:00 PM] Dolby: Then literally 8 people quit
[7:00 PM] Memoca: RIIP
[7:00 PM] Dolby: All of them townies, and voting roles
[7:01 PM] Memoca: lmao if it wasnt scumsided before
[7:01 PM] Dolby: They were literally 4/5 of the voters in the game
[7:01 PM] Dolby: Still say it wasn't scumsided
[7:01 PM] Dolby: As only town could vote
[7:01 PM] Dolby: And there quite a bit of items to help town
[7:02 PM] Dolby: Like, if it was 3v3, and the start of the day phase, town could still win
[7:03 PM] Dolby: But it was gonna be an epic experimental game, as far as I knew, nothing like it had been done before, though it was a kingmaker varient
[7:04 PM] Dolby: But it was gonna be an epic experimental game, as far as I knew, nothing like it had been done before, though it was a kingmaker varient
[7:04 PM] Kirbystarship: I was a bad vig.
[7:04 PM] Kirbystarship: scum roleblocked
[7:32 PM] Kirbystarship: You can send action in Pm form or Dm form.
[7:32 PM] Memoca: So Abe
[7:32 PM] Memoca: seems like a good kill imo
August 27, 2016
[1:18 PM] Chrystina: hhmmmm. what about panda?
[1:19 PM] Chrystina: town won't lynch panda. I'd rather keep Abe alive since others are sus of him and he's not a town read. unless crys inspects him day 3...
[1:20 PM] Chrystina: kill crys maybe. I doubt there's a doc tbh. she told panda (who told me) there's no more blues.
[2:40 PM] Chrystina: LOL
[2:40 PM] Chrystina: panda just roleclaimed doctor to me
[2:40 PM] Chrystina: gg.
[2:43 PM] Chrystina: I lied, shes the 2nd jailer.
[2:43 PM] Chrystina: [2:42 PM] Chrystina: wtfffff okok. so youre... a second jailer.. ?? and crys doesnt want your protection?!?!
[2:42 PM] Panda: Yup 😠
[4:21 PM] Chrystina: can i target myself and end my misery
Chrystina removed Tina from the group.
Today at 4:28 PM
[4:29 PM] Kirbystarship: finding replacements is no fun.
[4:29 PM] Chrystina: kirby i would tell the others in the game that Tina didnt want to replace because it was mainly in discord which she didnt find appealing
[4:30 PM] Chrystina: theyre gonna assume she got a mafia role and backed out. lol.
[4:30 PM] Kirbystarship: you could kill yourself.
[4:30 PM] Chrystina: nah i was joking
[4:30 PM] Chrystina: going against my wincon lol. is it just me now? to send in kp and action
[4:32 PM] Kirbystarship: I'm still looking for a replacement.
[4:32 PM] Memoca: I'm sorry D:
[4:32 PM] Memoca: I'm with Tina tho
[4:32 PM] Chrystina: did you try trundle or ashton?
[4:32 PM] Memoca: Tried Trundle
[4:32 PM] Memoca: I think
[4:33 PM] Kirbystarship: Trundle doesn't want to play.
[4:33 PM] Chrystina: tbh i cant blame anyone. theres too much scrolling to do in discord and a lot of it is irrelevant, it sucks
[4:33 PM] Kirbystarship: also I don't think he wants to look at all of that in discord.
[4:33 PM] Chrystina: yeah
[4:34 PM] Kirbystarship: I don't like Pm games.
[4:34 PM] Memoca: Imo discord games are 👎
[4:34 PM] Kirbystarship: anymore
[4:34 PM] Chrystina: can i change my role to be like a cult leader and just recruit innocent townies 😈
[4:34 PM] Memoca: ^
[4:34 PM] Memoca: CULT LEADER PLS
[4:35 PM] Kirbystarship: can't people will think we have a secret wincon.
[4:35 PM] Chrystina: lmao yeah i know 😦 thatd be amazing though. ah well, next time im mafia ill get a mafia win
[4:35 PM] Memoca: imo cultists should work a lot better for open setups
[4:35 PM] Chrystina: i was pretty hopeful this game, mostly everyone had me at townread but i ****ed up with covering my PM tracks
[4:35 PM] Kirbystarship: Dolby's offline.
[4:36 PM] Memoca: PM setups*
[4:37 PM] Kirbystarship: I'll have to modkill if I can't find a replacement.
[4:37 PM] Chrystina: how
[4:37 PM] Chrystina: she voted day 2
[4:37 PM] Memoca: ^
[4:37 PM] Memoca: And I didn't say I'd be unwilling to play
[4:37 PM] Kirbystarship: I mean if Kat drops out.
[4:38 PM] Memoca: As long as I follow the rules I should still be ok
[4:38 PM] Memoca: I plan on staying in the game but keeping activity minimal
[4:38 PM] Chrystina: Yay okay
[4:38 PM] Kirbystarship: Just let me know what kill.
[4:38 PM] Chrystina: im trying to make sense of what panda is gonna do.
[4:38 PM] Memoca: Who should we kill?
[4:38 PM] Chrystina: she told me she was jailkeeper before she told everyone...
[4:39 PM] Chrystina: she cant target herself
[4:39 PM] Chrystina: i say we kill her
[4:39 PM] Chrystina: roleblock abe or kallie cause im pretty sure one of them is sk 🤔
[4:40 PM] Memoca: You think we have an SK in game?
[4:40 PM] Memoca: Pretty sure that was Vig.
[4:40 PM] Memoca: And iirc it was Toads who claimed it
[4:40 PM] Chrystina: vig seems too town-sideed with two jailkeepers
[4:40 PM] Chrystina: nah he was talking about a prev game
[4:40 PM] Chrystina: trump mafia
[4:40 PM] Memoca: Ah
[4:41 PM] Chrystina: couldve been fleshy.. and he doesnt want to admit he was vig and killed our cop
[4:41 PM] Chrystina: hes been really quiet
[4:41 PM] Chrystina: but yeah idk it seems too town sided. with the day cop thing
[4:41 PM] Memoca: I am sus of Abe
[4:41 PM] Memoca: tbh
[4:41 PM] Chrystina: everyone was like an hour ago then they all turned on me lmao
[4:42 PM] Memoca: rip
[4:43 PM] Chrystina: hmmm. do you think a panda kill is smart? like if we somehow get town to mislynch, panda isnt gonna be a lynch target so might as well kill her imo
[4:43 PM] Memoca: Sure
[4:44 PM] Memoca: Panda's pretty much confirmed anyway
[4:44 PM] Memoca: Do you think she's more sus of you or me?
[4:44 PM] Memoca: She might try to jailkeep one of us
[4:44 PM] Chrystina: oh damn hmmm
[4:45 PM] Chrystina: [3:50 PM] Panda: I see it too
[3:51 PM] Panda: I do trust you Toad I just wanted to see how people would react
[3:51 PM] Panda: Chrystina has seemed opportunistic most of the game
[3:51 PM] Panda: When I die
[3:51 PM] Panda: Don't let her get away with it
[3:51 PM] Chrystina: .. panda?
[3:51 PM] Chrystina: you just sent that to me
[3:52 PM] Panda: Haha well
[3:52 PM] Panda: Don't kill me please 🙏🏽
[3:53 PM] Chrystina: 😦 you trusted me an hour ago. i cant kill you i just got my voice and vote. 👍
[3:54 PM] Panda: Well honestly I SK t trust anyone
[3:55 PM] Panda: I don't trust Abe cause well it's Abe I don't trust you cause you seem oppertunistic and I don't trust Toad cause of the roleblock and ****
[4:45 PM] Chrystina: so me, abe and toads...
[4:45 PM] Memoca: Ok so I'll send in the kill
[4:46 PM] Chrystina: sweet ty
[4:46 PM] Memoca: Are you the RBer?
[4:46 PM] Memoca: Or was that mogs?
[4:47 PM] Chrystina: yeah im Rber
[4:48 PM] Memoca: Hm you know what we could do
[4:48 PM] Memoca: to prevent any Panda BSness
[4:48 PM] Memoca: Is to block+kill her
[4:48 PM] Memoca: And then claim one of us was blocked
[4:48 PM] Chrystina: i dont think i can block her
[4:48 PM] Chrystina: i blocked her n1. 😩
[4:49 PM] Memoca: @Kirbystarship Can we block the same person two nights in a row?
[4:49 PM] Kirbystarship: No
[4:49 PM] Memoca: welp rip
[4:49 PM] Chrystina: which is why panda is sus of toads lol. she told toads day 1 she was jailkeeper then was "randomly" blocked
[4:49 PM] Chrystina: so it did some good and bad
[4:50 PM] Memoca: Kirby, if we block someone with a day action, does it render their day action useless?
[4:50 PM] Chrystina: It should imo . plssayyes.
[4:51 PM] Kirbystarship: I can block any day actions with the roleblocker. Only works at night.
[4:51 PM] Kirbystarship: you can't
[4:51 PM] Kirbystarship: typo
[4:51 PM] Chrystina: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffu
[4:51 PM] Chrystina: ck
[4:52 PM] Chrystina: actually
[4:52 PM] Chrystina: i just wont roleblock anyone. ill claim i was roleblocked
[4:52 PM] Memoca: Ok
[4:53 PM] Chrystina: or you can, either works. town knows mafia has a roleblocker so im sure theyre expecting someone to be rbed
[4:54 PM] Memoca: But why would they block either of us?
[4:54 PM] Memoca: given we're town
[4:54 PM] Chrystina: well "they" blocked panda n1 so cant target her again. crys has day actions, pointless to rb her. no other blue has claimed
[4:55 PM] Chrystina: i mean we're both seen as pretty sus but then again so is everyone else. maybe only claim to be rbed if someone asks.. idk it does seem risky
[4:56 PM] Memoca: Who's considered town besides panda?
[4:56 PM] Memoca: tbh
[4:56 PM] Chrystina: Crys
[4:56 PM] Chrystina: jacob
[4:56 PM] Memoca: Kirby, can Citizens get RB'd notifications?
[4:56 PM] Memoca: @Kirbystarship
[5:07 PM] Kirbystarship: You will only get a roleblock Pm if you have a action.
[5:07 PM] Chrystina: oh ****
[5:07 PM] Chrystina: ok good thing you asked kat lol
[5:08 PM] Memoca: Yeah that could have been baaaaaad lol
[5:46 PM] Kirbystarship: You can still kill someone that has a day action.
[5:49 PM] Chrystina: Im ok with panda or crys really. crys is more of a threat if she chooses to inspect me day 3.... 🤔(edited)
[5:49 PM] Chrystina: then again panda might protect her
[5:49 PM] Memoca: I could see Panda protecting her tbh
[6:41 PM] Kirbystarship: think I found a replacement.
[7:09 PM] Kirbystarship: Shiida will be replacing Kat.
[7:14 PM] Chrystina: Do you know how to invite her in? I tried adding her as a friend but idk if it worked 🤔 right click her name, add as friend then at the top of this chat "add friends to DM"
[7:14 PM] Chrystina: and it should invite her instantly
[7:14 PM] Dolby: idk, ask her if it worked
[7:18 PM] Memoca: Ty, sorry for the hassle :(
[7:36 PM] Kirbystarship: you could add her to the group.
[7:36 PM] Kirbystarship: she needs to be on your friend list I think.
Chrystina added claire to the group.
Today at 7:42 PM
[7:42 PM] Chrystina: 🙃🙃 woo
[7:44 PM] Kirbystarship: nice
[7:45 PM] Memoca: Thank you shiida <3
[7:45 PM] Chrystina: Will Kat's action still work?
[7:46 PM] Dolby: Yes, unless you want to change it
[7:46 PM] Dolby: Or Shiida for that matter
[7:46 PM] Chrystina: okayy thank you. nah unless something gamechanging happens im good with the current kill
[7:54 PM] claire: so i dont need to do anything tonight?
[7:54 PM] claire: everythings sorted?
[7:55 PM] Dolby: Unless you want to decide on a new kill/block, then no
[8:12 PM] Chrystina: Alrght so ill try to give you a run down of whats happened, since I don?t expect you to scroll up on discord ? I mean you could if you rly wanna seem pro town and pick out quotes or w/e but man it?d be hell to do.
Day 1 - not much happened. Tom was lynched and was the jailkeeper. A lot of suspicion was on him cause of the ?no lynch? vote, which fleshy also voted for, which made him sort of suspicious to others.
Night 1 kills ? some town was pretty sus of Endless (Abe) for numerous reasons, telling others who to vote for, and for just the way he plays overall. we killed Daniel and hayden. Both pretty random. What?s interesting to note is that crys is supposedly the day cop and inspected hayden. Nobody knew this except for Abe and Kallie (Crys told them in the beginning of n1), then she sees hayden was killed when day 2 began. I think she?s sus leaning on one of them for that reason. It?s also what Im trying to base my ?scum read? on abe for.
Day 2 ? Panda asked mogyay her wincon and mogs scum slipped. Town lynched mog (rip). Abe asked everyone for screenshots of their dm?s, and broke it down to ?toads/Kallie? or ?me/kat? being scum team, since us 4 never dm?ed with mogs. (rip again)
Night 2 ? everyones pretty much sus of all one another except for crys and panda. Panda is the 2nd jailkeeper (who we?re killing) and crys is day cop. Mine and Kat?s lynch for day 3 has come up several times, but I really am gonna try to push for an Abe lynch.

All in all it does suck your predecessor was seen as sus to almost everyone, but the reasoning for the suspicion is weak af since Kat has just been busy, so it?s easily arguable that you could be town. Also, Kat claimed to Crys she was a townie.
[8:14 PM] Chrystina: Also to note, night 1 Cory (the cop) was kiled so theres either a Vig or an SK. With a day cop, a night cop, & 2 jailkeepers i dont see vig being likely, so theres most likely an SK.
[8:15 PM] claire: alright thx
[8:15 PM] claire: am i immune to sk at night
[8:16 PM] Dolby: no
[8:16 PM] claire: ok thx
[8:16 PM] Dolby: You are not immune to kills at night
[8:19 PM] claire: so kat told crys she was a vanilla townie then
[8:19 PM] Chrystina: @Memoca did you word it as townie or vanilla townie?
[8:19 PM] Kirbystarship: unless Doc protects you or the jailkeeper
[8:19 PM] Chrystina: i checked hayden and daniels PM roles and it just said townie, thats what I claimed to her but not sure how kat did
[8:21 PM] Chrystina: i mean both are the same thing but if crys asks what does it specifically say, i would go w/ townie
[8:21 PM] claire: okay
[8:22 PM] Memoca: I claimed townie
[10:01 PM] claire: p sure endless just asked me if i wanted a summary to try to determine if i had a scumteam that already told me what was going on uwu
[10:01 PM] Chrystina: yeah lmao
[11:56 PM] Chrystina: wtf...
[11:57 PM] Chrystina: [4:50 PM] Memoca: Kirby, if we block someone with a day action, does it render their day action useless?
[4:50 PM] Chrystina: It should imo . plssayyes.
[4:51 PM] Kirbystarship: I can block any day actions with the roleblocker. Only works at night.
[4:51 PM] Kirbystarship: you can't
[4:51 PM] Kirbystarship: typo
[11:57 PM] Chrystina: how was crys roleblocked... shes lying. but obv you dont know this info . 👀
[11:57 PM] claire: alright
[11:58 PM] claire: y would she lie about that
[11:58 PM] Chrystina: hmm... i dunno.. thats odd af i dont even know how to respond
August 28, 2016
[12:48 AM] Chrystina: Dolby LOL "Send help" this is ridiculous oh my lord
[12:49 AM] claire: should i claim gf with a lot of clap emojis
[12:49 AM] claire: or is that too much
[12:49 AM] Chrystina: nah nah not rn at least lol
[12:51 AM] Memoca: wtf what even
[12:51 AM] Memoca: I checked the discord
[12:51 AM] claire: not sure if i vote for chrsytina if thatd look like bandwagonin
[12:51 AM] claire: bc ive said before i have no idea whats going on
[12:51 AM] claire: which i dont
[12:52 AM] Chrystina: wait do i rly have votes on me
[12:52 AM] claire: idk
[12:52 AM] claire: i dont think so
[12:52 AM] claire: i saw 2 nedless
[12:52 AM] claire: one was you and one was crys
[12:52 AM] claire: crys is getting modkilled
[12:52 AM] Chrystina: yeah we both voted abe.
[12:53 AM] Chrystina: so crys, kallie and toads are rly getting modkilled? uhh i think thats a mafia win lmao gg 👏
[12:53 AM] Memoca: I dont think so
[12:53 AM] Memoca: That'd be ****ing hilarious though
[12:54 AM] Memoca: DO YOU SEE WHY THEYRE DIRTY KOLECHIANS
[12:54 AM] Dolby: They're not, I'd love to because Crys and Kallie are Kolechians, but they're not
[12:54 AM] claire: GUYS WHATS GOING ON DOLBY SAID HES OUT
[12:54 AM] claire: oh dolby is in here
[12:54 AM] Chrystina: honestly id be ok with just a kallie modkill
[12:54 AM] Chrystina: LOL yea he is
[12:54 AM] Dolby: Same
[12:54 AM] Memoca: ^
[12:55 AM] Chrystina: to have to get tom in the channel, both of you guys legit repeating "stop" like thats just no. not ok
[12:55 AM] Dolby: I'm honestly considering modkilling Kallie and Crys
[12:55 AM] Memoca: jesus christ
[12:55 AM] Memoca: Toads and kallie are at it again
[12:55 AM] Chrystina: shes back at it again
[12:55 AM] Chrystina: wowwwwwwwwowowo.
[12:55 AM] claire: modkill the entire town
[12:56 AM] Memoca: ^
[12:56 AM] Memoca: I am so sorry you replaced me in this BS claire lmao
[12:56 AM] Memoca: But Im so damn happy I dont have to deal with this
[12:56 AM] claire: i dont mind
[12:57 AM] Memoca: #end discord games
[12:57 AM] Chrystina: ^^^^^^^^ x1000000
[1:00 AM] Memoca: Dolby - Today at 12:59 AM
Me and Kirby have decided to modkill Crys for repetitive editing
Crys - Today at 12:59 AM
Wtf
it was 2 times
Dolby - Today at 12:59 AM
And Kallie baiting and ruining the game for others
🙏
[1:00 AM] Chrystina: kinda sucks about crys, since she didnt wanna vote me. lmao but hey, less town is less town. THANK YOU dolby and kirby. 🙏
[1:02 AM] Memoca: Hey she was confirmed tho so that's good
[1:03 AM] Chrystina: yesss very, def not complaining haha. 4 town left, very hopeful for a mafia win 👍
[1:04 AM] Memoca: ((its mylo today kek))
[1:04 AM] Chrystina: !!!! just took that in, holy *** yesssss
[1:05 AM] Memoca: If town's smart they're gonna NL but with all of this drama they'll prob lynch, so try to direct that towards abe
[1:06 AM] Memoca: OH WOAH
[1:06 AM] Memoca: SK
[1:06 AM] Chrystina: kallie??
[1:06 AM] Memoca: CRYS
[1:06 AM] claire: lOL
[1:07 AM] Chrystina: ..hoyl ****
[1:07 AM] Memoca: WHAT A ****ING PLOT TWIST
[1:08 AM] claire: i didnt see that coming
[1:08 AM] Chrystina: wow. I KNEW DAY COP WAS TOO OP. AND THAT WHOLE ROLEBLOCK BS
[1:08 AM] Memoca: She was ****ing confirmed town LMFAO
[1:08 AM] Memoca: Well
[1:08 AM] Chrystina: i knew something was up once she started lying about that
[1:08 AM] Chrystina: oh my god
[1:08 AM] Memoca: "confirmed town"
[1:08 AM] Chrystina: man oh man
[1:08 AM] Memoca: Abe's gonna get some heat for this
[1:09 AM] Chrystina: I really hope so. im just leaving my vote on him and hope the rest follow
[1:09 AM] Memoca: When does day end?
[1:09 AM] Memoca: Tomorrow night?
[1:09 AM] Dolby: 8 pm PST tomorrow
[1:09 AM] claire: did abe clear crys?
[1:09 AM] Memoca: YUP.
[1:09 AM] Chrystina: yes
[1:10 AM] claire: and that was talked about today right
[1:10 AM] claire: so like i wouldnt have missed it
[1:10 AM] Memoca: iirc no. I think he talked about it when I was still in the game
[1:10 AM] Memoca: ;D
[1:12 AM] Memoca: kek jacob
[6:21 PM] Chrystina: day is ending in 4 hours lol. i think the rest of town forgot about this game, and endless hit majority first therefore we win yay 👍
[6:21 PM] Memoca: HYPE
[6:31 PM] Kirbystarship: GG
[6:57 PM] claire: Oh I didn't vote do I need go
[6:57 PM] claire: To
[6:58 PM] Chrystina: nahh might look random af and scummy to others tbh
[6:58 PM] Chrystina: unless like, some activity happens
[7:05 PM] Memoca: ^
[9:37 PM] Memoca: Toadsworthy - Today at 9:35 PM
so why does everyone who play mafia have to be a dick....
like you can say the same thing, without being so rude
[9:37 PM] Memoca: Petition to make this a thing
[9:37 PM] Chrystina: Seriously i cant stand Abe at all
[9:37 PM] Memoca: He's egotistical af lmfao
[9:37 PM] claire: If he pisses more people off that might work in your favor
[9:42 PM] Chrystina: ughhh toads pls 🙏
[9:51 PM] claire: Play of the game
[9:53 PM] Memoca: Endless aw man
[9:53 PM] Memoca: 🍿
[10:33 PM] Chrystina: Fleshy oml yes
[10:35 PM] Memoca: I love how they've forgotten about NL
[10:40 PM] Memoca: LOL
[10:48 PM] claire: Just let me know if I'll need to vote Abe last minute or something
[10:49 PM] Chrystina: damn, i wouldve said like 5 mins ago to go ahead. but ffs toads whyyy 😩 had to bring the spotlight to you
[10:50 PM] Chrystina: lol. you could vote him just for ttelling me to be quiet
[10:50 PM] Chrystina: RUDE, ABE
[10:51 PM] Chrystina: (jk, dont) i srsly dont know how bad itd look for you
[10:51 PM] claire: Do we not win if we lynch town
[10:51 PM] Chrystina: we do
[10:51 PM] claire: We have 1kp?
[10:51 PM] claire: Oh
[10:51 PM] Memoca: If you lynch town, it's GG
[10:51 PM] claire: I could do it in the last minute
[10:51 PM] Chrystina: 😂
[10:54 PM] Chrystina: ****
[10:54 PM] Chrystina: 6 mins and jacob and toads go to me
[10:54 PM] claire: Do I vote
[10:54 PM] claire: Yes or no
[10:54 PM] Chrystina: yes
[10:54 PM] Chrystina: please
[10:55 PM] claire: If they see me they'll know
[10:55 PM] Memoca: holy **** this is intense
[10:55 PM] claire: DO I GO
[10:55 PM] claire: YES
[10:56 PM] Memoca: I can't comment ;N;
[10:56 PM] claire: AAAAA
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: toads is
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: myabe changing
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: his vote
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: yes he is
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: idk...
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: okay @claire yes please vote endless
[10:56 PM] Chrystina: just incase
[10:57 PM] Chrystina: I LIED
[10:57 PM] Chrystina: HE SWITCHED
[10:57 PM] Chrystina: omfg this game
[10:57 PM] claire: I DIDNT
[10:57 PM] Chrystina: okok
[10:57 PM] Chrystina: phew
[10:57 PM] Memoca: THIS IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING
[10:58 PM] Memoca: WTF IS EVEN
[10:59 PM] Chrystina: kallie has been
[10:59 PM] Chrystina: spamming me
[10:59 PM] Chrystina: the whole time
[10:59 PM] Dolby: Just give it to Tom and ban her
[10:59 PM] Chrystina: distracting me like ***. ah yea i could block her
[10:59 PM] Memoca: I mean its 1 min left
[10:59 PM] Chrystina: omg
[10:59 PM] claire: I'm gonna try to stall toads
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: if toads votes claire
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: claire, vote endless
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: dkjbgdkjsbvgfds omfg
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: if he voted claire...
[11:00 PM] Memoca: -screeches-
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: i will hate him
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: omg
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: claire pls vote endless
[11:00 PM] claire: Is 11 too late
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: no
[11:00 PM] Chrystina: rn real quick
[11:01 PM] claire: I did
[11:01 PM] Chrystina: it might count
[11:01 PM] Chrystina: YES
[11:01 PM] Chrystina: 🙏
[11:01 PM] Memoca: omg
[11:01 PM] Memoca: WHATD THE FINAL TALLY LOOK LIKE
[11:01 PM] Chrystina: toadds unvoting endless put me at a lynch I think. sorry for freaking out LOL
[11:02 PM] Chrystina: i dont even know if its endless or me tbh
[11:02 PM] Memoca: ahh
[11:02 PM] Memoca: Either way this lynch is gg
[11:04 PM] Memoca: AYYYYYYYY
[11:04 PM] Chrystina: YES
[11:04 PM] Chrystina: OMG
[11:04 PM] claire: Do we need to send in a kill or--
[11:04 PM] claire: We won?
[11:04 PM] Chrystina: i finally have a mafia win on my record
[11:04 PM] Chrystina: yes we do i think
[11:07 PM] Kirbystarship: GG

I would like to said that before anyone gets super excited about upcoming mafia stuff, I'm going to be updating the banlist and opening up some dialogue that I'd like folks to participate in

trolling toads was worth it even tho town lost

abe was obv town and i was right with my guess but tbh idc it was very obvious sarasa and chrystina were scum lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to said that before anyone gets super excited about upcoming mafia stuff, I'm going to be updating the banlist and opening up some dialogue that I'd like folks to participate in

:lemon:

Back