• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

/Obs. Just don't spend enough time around for a PM game where outside the thread communication matters.

/Obs. Just don't spend enough time around for a PM game where outside the thread communication matters.

Most of the out of thread communication is done via discord and it makes it a lot easier imo, plus we miss you Curry hope you can join. ;)

Most of the out of thread communication is done via discord and it makes it a lot easier imo, plus we miss you Curry hope you can join. ;)

I'm not in the Discord anymore, I had to many and I did some cut downs on ones I didn't really talk in a while back, but I'd rejoin if someone invited me.

I heard you guys needed one more /in

...Please, have very low expectations of me this game. I will not be par, I can 99% guarentee it.

I heard you guys needed one more /in

...Please, have very low expectations of me this game. I will not be par, I can 99% guarentee it.

I'm tempted to join just because of this

But I'm still not going to :lemon:

Back