• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

There's nothing wrong with using previous games as a reference for one's behavior in a current game. This defeatist attitude is frankly pissing me off, it's not fun to play with and you're just sitting here whining.

Sorry Trump-chan, I will try harder D2! :)

Night One
At the crime scene where Kirby and Dolby died, all the witnesses were gathered up in a room. To investigators, one person stood out the most, Tom. Tom had much to gain from their deaths, as he was next in line for promotion. He was lynched and his alignment was discovered, as an innocent jailor

Kirbystarship said:
Jailkeeper-You work at the local police station as a guard. Each night you guard the prisoners in the jail and make sure that none of them have escaped.
You also have access to sedatives and ropes. Each night, you may kidnap a player and haul them off to jail. This roleblocks them, but also protects them
from any actions used against them. As they have been sedated, they can't talk with you. You may not target the same person two nights in a row

You win when mafia and any opposing third parties are eliminated

well **** ..
tbh im not surprised. esp since he refused to claim.
still this realllly sucks ugh

W0PwVFK.gif

glhf

1. Cory

2. Jacob(replacing Liamslash)
3. toadsworthy
4. Fleshy
5. Chrystina
6. PandaDarling
7. Heyden
8. improper
9. mogyay
10. Call me Daniel
11. Endless
12. Tom
13. Arstotzkan
14. Kallie

Hi its like night time for me atm but these are my thoughts. Green is town, yellow is leaning scum, and Salmon/Orange/Coral is scum. These can be change but this is what i have got from pms ty and goodnight.

I promise to elaborate tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im watching all of you :eyes:

cause wynaut

Cory
Jacob

toadsworthy TOADS I JUST DONT KNOW WITH YOU ANYMORE
Fleshy
Chrystina

PandaDarling - there isn't much to go off from panda, her being around for day end was nice and all, but unless I missed it (and please correct me if I'm wrong), but she voted Tom for no legit reason ?? and she just really didn't have much to say towards day end
Heyden
improper
mogyay

Call me Daniel
Endless i just have no clue about endless either tbh. the whole trying to tell people to vote thing is scummy to me but others have done this in the past and turned out to be town so id like to believe hes town buuut im watching you @endless. :eyes:
Arstotzkan
kallie

verbatim from Discord! I implore others to do this quick thing, if you are gonna just make reads in Discord try to post them here so everyone can see and we have a record! that way later you aren't like "I posted earlier go look" because no one wants to trek through discord

and no one can use the excuse "the thread is dead", because after what transpired last night we should all have some town and scum reads (based on Tom's death too) and I expect to see @everyone to post some ASAP
especially @Danny @mogyay @hayden @Fleshy and Kat... whatever your Discord handle is. and anyone else who has been relatively quiet! Time differences to me is a legitimate excuse for not being there for end of day madness, but no excuse for going 2-3 days after without an opinion for what the hell happened and some town/scum reads based on it... anyone trying to avoid these I will definitely be Sus of...

not to fall into why I am Sus of Daniel rn... my town reads are definitely Chrys, Abe, Kallie... I'm clearly suss of Cory, then Daniel, Fleshy and Mog for acting weird passive but definitely feel one of you is on mafia team, Hayden is slightly on radar, and Panda rounds out the bottom of the list... Crys, Jacob, Kat (although could easily scum read you at this point because passive, but at least yo admitted to it) and RIP Tom were my null ones. Sorry if I missed anyone
and I'm reposting all this in the thread as well

I addressed by "passiveness" on Discord earlier, and I don't feel it's necessary to bring it all up again but I'll quickly mention it as Toad brought it up above. I know I'm being reluctant and maybe slightly passive, but honestly I'd say that's just me unless I have a strong opinion that I feel I need to voice, and at this moment I don't. I'd rather take my time to think rather than posting things with no substance or basis, I feel like that's more helpful to town too, strong, thorough reads (which isn't really going to be what I'm posting rn). I also have been very active on Discord and I have voiced my opinions, however, with so many people, some things tend to get drowned out. As it's been demanded requested, I'll post my reads as of now;

----
Jacob(townlean)
Kallie(null/townlean)
Mogyay(null/townlean) - I'll admit I did have slight suspicions earlier on in the game as she seemed to be being slightly more careful and a little more reluctant and quiet but I completely understand that based on the last game and what's been going down on discord.

Cory(null/slightly sus) - Earlier I didn't really see where the suspicions placed on him where coming from. However, after reading what went down on Discord just before day ended, my thoughts have changed slightly. I didn't think much of him being inactive as he addressed that already, however he did answer the RQS saying he'd be "very active" and he hasn't been(despite being more active lately). I understand being busy and tired though, so I pushed that to the back of my mind, but I find it odd how he suddenly became pretty active on Discord just before the end of the day to try and save himself when he was set to being lynched, but never really post any sort of defense.
Cory - Today at 3:31 AM
lets get another candidate

Cory - Today at 3:39 AM
ok crys and or toad get your vote off me

Cory - Today at 3:45 AM
how about voting chrystina
I'm not really scumreading him for it though, a lot of people seem to want to get the attention off them, I just find it a little odd. He said that he felt people were voting him for "idiotic reasons" which I agree with to some degree (what were the main reasons people voted for him again, inactivity?). He also seems to be acting more seriously(?) than in the last game I played with him, when he was joking and messing around at the start, but he did start playing more seriously near the end, as I'd say he's doing now. He's actively asking people questions and trying. Null/keeping an eye on at the moment, but likely town tbh.

Toadsworthy(slightly sus) - I find how extremely forward he's being slightly off and a change from the last PM game I played with him, however he's been vocal about feeling ignored so I'm guessing he's being so forward to prevent that this game. I do admire that he's being very strong in trying to kick-start the game and get people working, I see that as playing well as town, but I'm just not sure...

Chrystina(slightly sus)
Call me Daniel(slightly sus)
PandaDarling(half scumread, half townread)
Endless(half scumread, half townread) - The telling people what to vote, over and over again makes me a little uneasy, but other than that he seems to be actively scumreading, I don't really know the reasoning for telling others what to vote so much, but that's the main thing that's unsettling me. Not only that, but how he was scumreading Daniel so strongly (to the point of telling people to vote for him) but then changed his vote to Jacob so quickly, after only a quick explanation from Daniel? Also constantly asking people questions yet giving pretty broad/null answers to questions himself, seems to just divert from himself
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Cory vote Daniel

Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 11:49 PM
Vote Daniel.

Abe (Endless) - Today at 3:11 AM
Cory, take a quick perusal of my post in thread, and then vote Daniel

Abe (Endless) - Today at 3:58 AM
Crys, can you please vote Jacob?

Abe (Endless) - Today at 3:59 AM
Heyden, vote Jacob

Abe (Endless) - Today at 3:59 AM
Then vote Jacob last minute
Heyden(scumread)
Arstotzkan, improper(null)
----

My reads are all over the place and flip-floppy at the moment, which is mainly why I was hesitant/reluctant to post them. I'm hoping more will happen before the last minutes of night (this time) so I can solidify and better explain my reads. To the people who are sus of me/don't trust me(that haven't already addressed it), is there any other reason other than my hesitance?

How could someone be a half town lean and half scum lean?

hmmm, any reasoning why you're slighty sus of me @fleshy?

So I've had this typed up for a while now, and I feel like I've made it clear why I'm suspicious of Cory, but not so much Panda, and was going to wait until night was almost over, but **** it

PandaDarling

let's start with this
1. Questioning what's going on with others, but not giving any opinion on what she thinks

[8:14 PM] Panda: Why is Daniel being scum read in the first place ?
[8:14 PM] mogyay: nooo it might be i'm just trying to make sense of it haha
[8:14 PM] mogyay: abe looked at his past games or something
[8:14 PM] Panda: Oh
[8:14 PM] Panda: Meta 🤔
[8:14 PM] Fleshy: but he doesn't have his laptop to explain it further
[8:15 PM] Chrystina: if anything daniel's meta is reminding me of his town play
[8:15 PM] mogyay: een though he told us to vote for him..
[8:15 PM] Chrystina: yeah and then abe telling us to vote him... red flag
[8:15 PM] Danny: What
[8:15 PM] Panda: I haven't played with Daniel in so long, but the one thing I remember is him being very active him and I would have some of the highest post counts
[8:15 PM] Panda: But that means little in a PM game
[8:39 PM] Panda: @Danny who's your biggest scum read atm ?

All of the questions & attention to Daniel makes no sense to me really. It's one thing to ask others who their biggest scum lean is, but to not have any of your own... scummiest of the scum

2. The Tom Lynch.
[10:29 PM] jacob: I don't feel comfortable lynching cory
[10:29 PM] jacob: lynch tom
[10:29 PM] Crys: K
[10:29 PM] Panda: Why Tom ?
14 minutes later...
[10:43 PM] Panda: Tom I voted you
[10:44 PM] Panda: Mainly cause the no lynch
[10:44 PM] TrentTom: ok
[10:44 PM] Panda: Tom ???
??? it took Panda 14 minutes from not knowing why Tom was being voted, to voting for him, which ultimately got our jailkeeper lynched.
The attention she's trying to get from Tom, the reaction, seems like a bit too much. There really is no reason to reaction test a vote, while Tom had so many other votes on him already, the reaction was already out there. Sooo, why the need for his attention??

3. Just saying things that don't need to be/shouldn't be said.
[10:34 PM] Cory: mog just bandwagoned me with little to no reasoning
[10:34 PM] Cory: and then fell asleep
[10:34 PM] Cory: what am i supposed to do
[10:34 PM] Panda: Ya she did that last game to me and she was vig
like what

4. Questioning why others have more than 2 scum leans?
[10:25 PM] Abe (Endless): But I think heyden is mafia
[10:25 PM] Panda: You thought Daniel was Mafia too^
[10:25 PM] Abe (Endless): I still do? My case was just not as rock solid as I thought
Idk why Panda thought to question Abe on that, but it reeks of scum. Mainly because Panda doesn't have any solid scum leans of her own, and to question others for having more than 1 ?? Not the town Panda I'm used to.

@fleshy last PM game I was very forward about telling people Chrys was town.... Like opposing all people saying she was scum (and I was right), and then died night 1. This game is completely different and so to say I'm scum off that is somewhat not valid, but I can see how'd you think that. However you clearly understand why I'm being bold rn and I don't get why you are still so sus. And not OMGUS but your reaction to me now is kinda scummy. To me it looks like you are freaking out to look town when I was telling everyone to do stuff, and you like really want to look town-oriented so you made a point to be first to post. Even though I made a point to say asap was just to focus people to get them to do.

post glitch?

also:

[2:35 PM] Crys: my school blocked tbt
[2:36 PM] Crys: can you post this on the thread for me
[2:36 PM] Crys:
Rj1wj7B.jpg

[2:37 PM] Crys: she isn't suspicious of anyone

The end of Day was pretty confusing to me. It involved a lot of fighting between Team Tom and Team Cory. I didn't switch my vote from Tom because he didn't really care/tried to defend himself. Nothing he said convinced me i should have kept my vote off of him.

Here are a few my reads after last night, I haven't played with like half of these players so I'm not aware of their meta which makes it difficult to read a lot of them. I'll go more in depth with them and share my reads on others(once i get a better handle on them) on D2.
Jacob- Since he recently replaced liam, i haven't seen much of him. The most i say D1 was his wanting to get tom lynched. He seemed confident on tom, until he was actually set to be lynched. I found that odd but not overally suspicious. I townread liam, but i'll see what i read jacob d2.
Fleshy- I never played with him before, but from this game he appears to be really reserved. I don't know if its just the way he is, difficulty to get a grip on the game, or just scum being quiet. I talked to him before, and he did give me a few thoughts. Which means he's capable of reading but hasn't really expressed them. I'm expecting to you be a little less reserved and try to contribute more, otherwise my null read will go red.
toadsworthy- Seems to be just really emotional town. I haven't played with him besides that 1 day i was alive in trump mafia, so I still don't really know if this is normal or not. I've seen that he has been trying to get info from people, which is a good thing, but just shows a lot of emotion when something isn't going his way. Still i think he's town.
improper- Town vibe from her. She shows the randomness of typical crys and shows boldness when confronting people. Her opinions seem honest and doesn't appear to be really holding back.
Endless- He has some weird ways of reading people, but he's done things like that before. However his cases on both of us was rather weak. First off on my case, he seemingly did a lot of research into looking at my games for it, but it was still easily debunked with probably one of my more important posts in the trump game. it seemed to me like he was trying to make a seemingly perfect case on me and when i turned it down, he was like "oh nvm let's get jacob" giving up so easily. And with Jacob, the case on him is petty imo. He tried to tell everyone to vote for jacob with the main reason being for something his replaced did. It was something Jacob couldn't defend himself with as he's not liam, and it just looks to me he was trying to pick easy lynches instead of focusing on the people who were actually in danger of being lynched, Tom and Cory.Just seems like he's desperate to run town without good cases or good advice. Pretty scummy behavior and I'll definitely be having my eye on him Day 2.
Kallie- Pretty positive is town. Again with the whole liam thing, and also for actually trying to help town with some of her insight. I didn't expect much from her other than Trump memes, so it's a step up.
Arstotzkan - R.I.P Kat. I'm hoping she'll post something or drop out and not coast this game. But i honestly think she's just busy bc i know kat, regardless of alignment would post more.

@Chrys, nothing too strong at the moment, I'm leaning on town for you more now actually, when I look over my thoughts on what seems scummy about is are pretty much the same as last game, when you were town

@fleshy last PM game I was very forward about telling people Chrys was town.... Like opposing all people saying she was scum (and I was right), and then died night 1. This game is completely different and so to say I'm scum off that is somewhat not valid, but I can see how'd you think that. However you clearly understand why I'm being bold rn and I don't get why you are still so sus. And not OMGUS but your reaction to me now is kinda scummy. To me it looks like you are freaking out to look town when I was telling everyone to do stuff, and you like really want to look town-oriented so you made a point to be first to post. Even though I made a point to say asap was just to focus people to get them to do.

I posted my reads about 3 hours after you asked me to, it's not as if I rushed to get it done, I wasn't making a point to be first. I'm not "so sus" I'm slightly sus, like I say in my read. You even said yourself here that you can see why I'd think that. I'm not freaking out or really trying to act town-orientated, I'm taking criticism that has been directed to me and trying to act on that to improve and help town more, hence posting my reads and speaking more openly.

Hey guys, reading up what I can rn. Will try to get reads up asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugh, guys, it makes reading back so damn hard when everything's on Discord. Can we please post here more?

I gtg for the night cause my bro's an asshat but I'll read back on Discord what I can after he's done.

Back