Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

You're right on the bold part, I actually meant to include that when I was typing it up but was kind of in a rush. So, yeah obviously we have different playstyles, obviously if you were mafia; you wouldn't be doing exactly what I did as mafia in a previous game, but it was brought up because it just reminded me of the motive behind it.

This just makes no sense. You're saying you are robotically protown, meaning whatever alignment you are, you play the game pro-town. Well duh, most people do. If anything, this really just does not help in any way make your alignment town.

:rolling_eyes:

Not dead wrong. Unless you'd love to pull up a mafia quick topic from some past game where a vig has outed, and majority of the scum team wanted to target that player (AFTER the vig already shooted), then okay I'm dead wrong, but I highly doubt it's happened.
There is no reason for mafia to target a vig once they've used their shot. They are essentially a townie.
The point is that the pro town alignment doesn't make me mafia either. And as for the eye roll, I wasn't intending to sound condescending or egotistical (odd for me, I know) but instead informative. Because I'm rather fanatical about town making the optimal mechanical play, as anyone who's played with me prior can confirm.

As for a mafia game where a vig is killed after claiming, I can 1 up that: https://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/h3dsK2xSFVW
This is for bravely default mafia on this forum. This is a scumread claimed vig, which I had poisoned the first night he was claimed.

There is never any reason as mafia to leave a claimed role around, it muddies the waters as they can usually prove themselves clear.

I'm on Mobile but after Mog we lynch Chrystina and Sarasakat

Why:

I cant link a photo but ask for it on discord if you want from me since I'm mobilebound the rest of the week

But right before Panda posts the damned evidence of Mogyay, Chrystina asks for it. However, once Panda post it, Chrystina goes quiet right at that moment. Later, she votes for Mogyay without saying a word. Why?

1) She was busy freaking out in scum chat
2) She was busy telling Mog what to do

Possible defense of hers: "I was busy"
So is it a coincidence you got "busy" right after Panda posts the scum mistake?
Another Possible defense: "I was analyzing it"
The scum slip was extremely obvious andtook me like 3 mintues to realize. Chrystina is smart and does not need that much time to formulate an opinion on Mogyay.

sarasa is just cos shes been very quiet this game tho might change but i doubt it

@kallie-
Uhhh, what? Lmao
I asked Panda for what? The discord chat was quiet af until Panda posted this:

[8:14 PM] Panda: Mog and I were talking about the possibilities of an SK and she seemed confused so I told her to go read her wincon and she said her wincon was to equal or outnumber mafia 😩😂😝
[8:15 PM] Panda: @here
[8:16 PM] jacob: Do you have a screenshot
[8:16 PM] Abe (Endless): I'm not sure about the grey area of the rules there, but I believe that's a slip
[8:16 PM] Panda: It is a slip a huge slip
[8:16 PM] Abe (Endless): Mhm
[8:16 PM] Abe (Endless): Screenshot evidence of the convo is all I need to vote
[8:17 PM] Chrystina: omg lol
[8:17 PM] Panda: I didn't tell her it was a slip and I preceded to talk to her about the game so hopefully there's telling info in there as well
[8:17 PM] Chrystina: when was this? just now?

Soo I don't know how "when was this?" and asking for evidence or whatever, are the same thing. You might have me confused with jacob asking for screenshots??

As for me being quiet, here ya go. (convo between Jacob and I as this was going on)

[8:51 PM] jacob: NEW Q
[8:51 PM] jacob: WHY HAVENT U VOTED MOG
[8:52 PM] Chrystina: the tier list 😩 i was suppose to finish it days and days ago and ppl pressuring me
[8:52 PM] jacob: oh
[8:52 PM] Chrystina: besides its not like day is ending tonight
[8:52 PM] Chrystina: but
[8:52 PM] Chrystina: i plan to
[8:52 PM] Chrystina: very soon lol, once i finish this one part

[9:04 PM] Chrystina: i legit need to get this tier list done though. its been stressing me out for the past like 5 days so, im logging off until i finish it.. you can scum read me for it, but id rather not be worried about never finishing this thing while this huge scum slip was brougtht to life. :/ ill be back on later tonight tho and to discuss the game
[9:04 PM] Chrystina: just bad timing tho im sorry

Then I logged off and am still, 8 hours later, working on this dang thing. Soo you can see why I'm stressed and trying to focus on getting it done, rather than commenting on a scum slip in a game, or as you think "freaking out in scum chat"

but nice try though??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, forgot to add it's not a coincidence that I was "busy once Panda posted about it" because I even said earlier yesterday

[3:44 AM] Chrystina: @Toadsworthy

?? this is a sudden change. my"short/jabby/quippy" comments were during night, and lets be real discord was quiet af during the whole night phase. i popped in when I could and gave comments, and also posted what I think about Panda (which also debunks your statement that everyone I had as a sus read - died and flipped town. Also daniel was a half town read, so that furthers what you said not being true) You are right though, I've been pretty busy and stressed with the stupid tier list, but I'm still here and will elaborate in the morning after reading through this entire discord, again, mainly ISOing what daniel hayden and cory had said (even if it wasnt much).
(took out his quote so it's not confusing)

soo ?\_(ツ)_/?

Sorry for the lack of posting and being active, a lot came up and timezones make it harder too, anyway I quickly looked over the Discord conversation I missed and I'm going to read further in a bit, here's my communication with Mog as it was requested:

Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 9:21 AM
i have so much to read, everything always happens when im asleep
mogyay - Last Tuesday at 11:26 PM
i pray crys is town tbh lmao
Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 11:26 PM
lmao same
mogyay - Last Tuesday at 11:27 PM
i'm so confused as to what to do right now and i really wanna sleep lmao
Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 11:28 PM
yeah same, no doubt all the good **** will go down while we're sleeping
it alays does
mogyay - Last Tuesday at 11:28 PM
and they'll be like 'HMM WONDER WHERE FLESHY AND MOG ARE'
Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 11:30 PM
that's literally what'l happen
mogyay - Last Tuesday at 11:45 PM
im so tired and so confused
might risk it and wake up early but imagine if i didn't vote in time(edited)
Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 11:46 PM
me too
I either don''t vote
or bandwagon, or make a shot in the dark
either way I won't be there for what happens after
mogyay - Last Tuesday at 11:47 PM
when u bandwagon though ppl start accusing u
might vote for myself lol
is that too try hard
Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 11:48 PM
yeah I wouldn't do that, you'd just get questioned so much
Ik they would accuse for bandwagoning, but they'd accuse for any of the options :/(edited)
mogyay - Last Tuesday at 11:49 PM
that's tru, screwed no matter what
Fleshy - Last Tuesday at 11:49 PM
yeah, seems so
August 24, 2016
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 11:55 AM
why did u say
Why does nobody trust me
Who doesn't trust u?
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:04 PM
crys, jacob, toad, abe
toad said u'm being weird
i'm*
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:04 PM
Damn I must have missed a lot last night
How come? U seem like last games to me
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:04 PM
Yeah that's what I thought? I wasn't even there
when they were all saying that
they were being sus of you too
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:05 PM
Ya I'm not rly bothered tbhn
Like I know I was being weird but I didn't have a clue on who to vote
Literally no one had done much
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:06 PM
yeah same, there's nothing on anyone tbh
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:17 PM
I havent even spoke to anyone tbh
Dan messaged me a little but that's about it
Oh and Jacob
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:18 PM
Yeah only dan messaged me
I haven't really spoken to anyone else
did you see the weird message between crys and abe that was posted ?
oh wait no doesn't matter, that was cleared up
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:22 PM
Nooo what was it??
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:22 PM
idk honestly i'm confused
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:22 PM
Dayum I'm on my phone rn
Is it in main chat ye?
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:22 PM
abe posted a discord conversation between him and crys and randomly crys was like "shoot toad" and made up some excuses idk
yeah it is
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:23 PM
Maaaan that's weird
Was it cleared up though did u say?
Crys is p random though isn't she
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 12:23 PM
idk she said she meant to pm kallie about an irc game then p much everyone left it
yeah thats true
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 12:24 PM
That is lirerally so bizarre I'll have to read that over
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 3:54 PM
cory hates me cause i voted for him sigh
i rly did wanna no lynch but i got persuaded it was a bad idea and cory was most suspicious to me
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 3:55 PM
oh man
honestly that's why I just went for no lynch
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 3:56 PM
ye i shoulda but ppl keep banging on about how it's good for mafia
tbh i don't see it
every game ive played town has been lynched day one
Fleshy - Last Wednesday at 3:57 PM
I kinda get it like if you lych D1 you have 20% chance of hitting scum, and even if you don't it's a talking point
but at the same time
a lynched based on pretty much nothing is worse, then 3 town die
mogyay - Last Wednesday at 3:58 PM
yeah exactly and it's not like tom was disposable
but there was no one that we should have risked

Night Two

The lynch today was pretty straightforward on this day. The town had only one suspect in mind, Mogyay

Mogyay's role
Kirbystarship said:
Mafia goon- You are the mafia's brute muscle, the brawn. You are relatively low in the mafia's hierarchy, and have no special abilities

You win once you equal town and eliminate all opposing third parties

The night phase will end at 10 PM CDT tomorrow

Ok so we have a ton of outted people.... People sussing but like not really sussing. And learned that no matter how strong you town read someone. There's always that 2%. My reads are as follows. Good talk.

Fleshy- reeking of new townie plays. Trying to just go along with all this craziness and I don't blame you for just going along
Panda- yeah we've been DMing, I don't know if you truly believe me, but I know you are mostly town
Crys- you're town, duh
Kallie- pretty sure you're town and just like one of the rudest players ever. I mean it is a distinct style I guess...
Jacob- based on Liam I have you mostly town read, but wouldn't be surprised to see you end up being mafia
Chyrstina- you have given me no real reason to believe you aren't mafia, so one of my top sus candidates... Also coming off very opportunistic
Abe- your convo with mog is the leading evidence for town, but you kinda threw it in our face like saying I know it will make me look town. Your playing in general is too aggressive for me, but that doesn't mean you are necessarily town or mafia as you have claimed yourself
Kat/Shiida- you have grown to cover because although Kat said she wouldn't be active I didn't think it would be so distant and so trying too hard when she was around.
I'm missing someone aren't I?

Day 3
Panda the Jailkeeper was found dead.

Panda's role:

Kirbystarship said:
Jailkeeper-You work at the local police station as a guard. Each night you guard the prisoners in the jail and make sure that none of them have escaped.
You also have access to sedatives and ropes. Each night, you may kidnap a player and haul them off to jail. This roleblocks them, but also protects them
from any actions used against them. As they have been sedated, they can't talk with you. You may not target the same person two nights in a row

You win when mafia and any opposing third parties are eliminated

Day phases from now on will be 24 hours long to speed up the game

you have 24 hours to decide who to lynch

Crys has been modkilled for repetitive editing in discord, and Kallie for ruining the game for others with repetitive bait and ignoring warnings. Their roles are as follows

Kallie's role:
Kirbystarship said:
Townie- An innocent citizen of the town, you do not have any special abilities. As such, you only have your voice and your vote

You win when mafia and any opposing third parties are eliminated

Crys's role:
Kirbystarship said:
Serial Killer-A few days ago, you got your first taste of blood, and enjoyed it. Now you seek to enjoy the deaths of others. For days you have prepared,
and you are now ready to eliminate the townspeople and the mafia. But you have a choice, you may don a bulletproof vest that gives you an extra night life,
or you may clear all evidence of your wrongdoings, making you return as town to inspections. Each night, you may kill one person

You win once you eliminate the mafia and you are in the final two

Back