• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

hi everyone, reads are p short, i'm sorry, i have messed up my sleeping pattern so should be around more regularly at this time, will expand on a few things assuming i live

cory i'm sorry for voting u with little explanation, i should have expanded on it more last night but i was overly aware it was 1am and i needed to make a vote, honestly i originally wanted to go with no lynch but i was convinced by people arguing that a no lynch was beneficial to mafia so i placed my vote on u as u were most suspicious to me. in the last game tbh u kinda confused me, i couldnt place a read on u and i found it hard to trust u however in this game ur playing a lot more seriously and i feel like ur playing as if u have a lot more to lose which made me think u were mafia. ur constantly trying to shift the 'limelight' on to some one else.

[6:39 PM] Cory: also if you are gonna accuse me of not being active
[6:40 PM] Cory: at least realize that panda has not been active either and no one is giving her ****

i just felt like u were pushing the blame on to panda. when tom was lynched u pushed blame on to me and said lynching me would have been better (you brought this up a couple times i believe even though i made it perfectly clear i was on gmt). i think u seem desperate which makes u seem suspicious. again this might have been due to my vote. not sure if it's cause ur town or maf but all the same i'm sorry i should have said more

panda: you say youre known for focusing and drilling ppl as town but i havent seen that this game. could be that ur playing a little more reserved since the last game but im a little suspicious.

endless

toadsworthy i briefly played with you last game and while i think u might be town from other people's opinion on u i find ur playstyle to be a little sus, ur self depricating attitude rung alarm bells for me at the start of the game and ur emotions just seem so posed tbh, i know that's how u act but i find it a little irritating, i tried explaining to u the situation i was in with timezones and work and u were more intent on making me look bad. same with in the night iirc from discord. u ask why i'm quiet even though i've explained these cycles are not convenient for my timezone. u keep pushing it after i have explained. i appreciate how much u want to get things done though and i value ur insight but its ur general 'personality' that is making me anxious. cant decide if it real or not.

hayden/kat/dan/crys: kat hasnt even posted yet which is p shady, if she doesnt appear sometime soon im reading her as scum. i know she said she was busy but its nearly day 2. hayden im still unsure about. felt pretty suspicious of u after that whole snapchat thing with crys and ur scum prediction but pretty sure u were reaction testing and u seemed to want to actually get the game started which i appreciate. dan i havent played with before, kinda town leaning him rn, seems to be helpful and articulate and is pointing out original things so im pretty trusting of him for now but not as much as other ppl. could still lean scum.

jacob/fleshy/chrystina/kallie im leaning on town for all of u rn but it's pretty shallow atm. fleshy and jacob more so than others.

hi everyone, reads are p short, i'm sorry, i have messed up my sleeping pattern so should be around more regularly at this time, will expand on a few things assuming i live

cory i'm sorry for voting u with little explanation, i should have expanded on it more last night but i was overly aware it was 1am and i needed to make a vote, honestly i originally wanted to go with no lynch but i was convinced by people arguing that a no lynch was beneficial to mafia so i placed my vote on u as u were most suspicious to me. in the last game tbh u kinda confused me, i couldnt place a read on u and i found it hard to trust u however in this game ur playing a lot more seriously and i feel like ur playing as if u have a lot more to lose which made me think u were mafia. ur constantly trying to shift the 'limelight' on to some one else.

[6:39 PM] Cory: also if you are gonna accuse me of not being active
[6:40 PM] Cory: at least realize that panda has not been active either and no one is giving her ****

i just felt like u were pushing the blame on to panda. when tom was lynched u pushed blame on to me and said lynching me would have been better (you brought this up a couple times i believe even though i made it perfectly clear i was on gmt). i think u seem desperate which makes u seem suspicious. again this might have been due to my vote. not sure if it's cause ur town or maf but all the same i'm sorry i should have said more

panda: you say youre known for focusing and drilling ppl as town but i havent seen that this game. could be that ur playing a little more reserved since the last game but im a little suspicious.

endless

toadsworthy i briefly played with you last game and while i think u might be town from other people's opinion on u i find ur playstyle to be a little sus, ur self depricating attitude rung alarm bells for me at the start of the game and ur emotions just seem so posed tbh, i know that's how u act but i find it a little irritating, i tried explaining to u the situation i was in with timezones and work and u were more intent on making me look bad. same with in the night iirc from discord. u ask why i'm quiet even though i've explained these cycles are not convenient for my timezone. u keep pushing it after i have explained. i appreciate how much u want to get things done though and i value ur insight but its ur general 'personality' that is making me anxious. cant decide if it real or not.

hayden/kat/dan/crys: kat hasnt even posted yet which is p shady, if she doesnt appear sometime soon im reading her as scum. i know she said she was busy but its nearly day 2. hayden im still unsure about. felt pretty suspicious of u after that whole snapchat thing with crys and ur scum prediction but pretty sure u were reaction testing and u seemed to want to actually get the game started which i appreciate. dan i havent played with before, kinda town leaning him rn, seems to be helpful and articulate and is pointing out original things so im pretty trusting of him for now but not as much as other ppl. could still lean scum.

jacob/fleshy/chrystina/kallie im leaning on town for all of u rn but it's pretty shallow atm. fleshy and jacob more so than others.

mogyay said:

I'm always self-deprecating, but have strangely found myself in a town organizer role this time, so go figure. and this reasoning isn't too valid imo... you are basically upset with me because I'm calling you out, but like, thats what were supposed to be doing. And I have said (look at one of my last posts) that ok Time zones are a reasonable excuse for not being there when stuff happens. But then not posting afterwards, or just waltzing in and saying "not enough has happened can't make reads" and remaining silent is not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and blame me for Mog posting twice! :D

I'm always self-deprecating, but have strangely found myself in a town organizer role this time, so go figure. and this reasoning isn't too valid imo... you are basically upset with me because I'm calling you out, but like, thats what were supposed to be doing. And I have said (look at one of my last posts) that ok Time zones are a reasonable excuse for not being there when stuff happens. But then not posting afterwards, or just waltzing in and saying "not enough has happened can't make reads" and remaining silent is not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and blame me for Mog posting twice! :D

i didn't say that though, i said i'm dying plz let me nap and eat food lol. i appreciate you calling me out but continually doing it when i have explained about work and timezones is a little annoying but i will keep in mind what you have said and try and find more time to do so. i struggle with time management i can admit that but i promised reads and here they are.

also yes blame toad lol

Day 2
The detective was mad at himself for the botched investigation. None of this made since, less so why it was Dolby and Kirby who disappeared. But he had
a hunch, rather, two hunches. Both of them lived in the town, and acted rather nervously during the interviews. Almost like they had something to hide.
The detective was set. He arranged a secret night meeting with his two suspects.
"I'm glad that you both managed to come here today" he said, cautiously fiddling with the trigger on his gun. "But I'd like to ask the both of you some
questions about the deaths of Kirby and Dolby, effectively decapitating our police force. Your responses will be recorded."
A thunk sounded as Cory set a tape recorder on the table, we don't know what happened that night fully, only through careful reconstruction of the tape
recording, which was found viciously torn apart, but some screams was all that was heard on the rest of the tape in the blood spattered room.

Heyden, Call me Daniel andCory all died

Cory's role:
Kirbystarship said:
Cop-The local detective, you have many years under your belt on the force. You are rather skilled, and with a single night of investigative duty, can tell
if a person is innocent or guilty. Once each night, you may investigate a player to determine their alignment

You win when mafia and any opposing third parties are eliminated

Heyden and Daniel's role:
Kirbystarship said:
Townie- An innocent citizen of the town, you do not have any special abilities. As such, you only have your voice and your vote

You win when mafia and any opposing third parties are eliminated

day ends on 8/26 10Pm CDT

Last edited:
Hmm, well no one seems online so Imma put some of my thoughts on here. Guessing its gonna be kinda discombobulated so fair warning. Will try ebwoping during the day

Endless: You said Daniel was a weird kill. Howso? Anyway, from what I can tell, Panda, half Chrys, and I did, and Fleshy townread Daniel earlier in the game, though there's almost definitely people I'm missing since I was AFK from discord. But speaking of which:

Fleshy: You townread Daniel earlier on in the game, and you slightly scumread him after N1. What happened inbetween those times? What's your opinion on Daniel's death?

General question: When (date and time, preferably) did Dolby say Crys had a day action role?

@kat- Dolby deleted it so you won't find it. it will be easy to tell since he says "wtf" then kallie and a few others reacted saying oo Dolby slipped etc etc. iirc it was around 7pm on day 1, sooo Tuesday?

Fleshy: You townread Daniel earlier on in the game, and you slightly scumread him after N1. What happened inbetween those times? What's your opinion on Daniel's death?

We spoke about this on Discord but I'll answer it here too just for more clarification and for people who might have missed. I had more of a null/undecided read on Daniel at the start, I know that this; "What do you think of Daniel's content so far? - I think everything he's posted is pretty reasonable and nothing stands out to me so far." came across as a Town read, but it was more at the time when I was forming opinions, more of a null read. I'm honesty not sure what to make on Daniel's death though, I'm not sure what we can take from it

Ok, I tried the whole Discord chat room PM version of this game for the end of day 1 into Night 1 and as I'm sure we can all agree on its hard to keep up with and a little stressful. Now I'm on mobile for a little while so I won't be on Discord as much so if you need to contact me, pm me here on TBT.

I didn't know where to start with the reads because even though this is a "PM" game, probably 10% of the game at most is in the thread where I can actually analyze. I have PM'ed about half of the players so hopefully my reads aren't horrible, but I'm quiet frankly not playing as collected as I wish I could. I'll do my best to think of some read for people who I haven't talked to, based on other interactions I've watched.

So here are my main thoughts so far. I don't have a whole bunch of time to write this all out so I won't be bringing up quotes from this thread and stuff, not that we really have much to go off that hasn't been analyzed already..
In order from least to most scummy, in my honest opinion:

Jacob - Me. Need to step my game up.

improper - I was not there for the alleged "slip" but I was told about it through PM. I was wondering what that could've meant about her role so I looked it up. Not sure how I found the result I did but one of the possibilities was "Sniper". I brought that role name up in the general chat to see what kind of reaction Crys would have had to it. If she seemed nervous about it, I thought maybe that was an indication of her being mafia. I assumed most people already knew about the slip, but according to Kallie, I apparently I "told everyone" about it. Not her tho, not like she kept commenting "OMG dolby slipped XD" after he deleted it.
Kallie then went on to pin the blame on me, I feel bad though and I will take the blame because it was stupid of me to bring up I guess. But she also thinks there's possibly scum within Panda and I. Meantioned Either one of us or none of us. "More so Jacob than Panda" she thinks, which makes no sense to me. Why would I bring it up in the chat if I was scum?? How does that benefit me at all. If I knew she wasn't scum and I heard of a slip I woulda kept my mouth shut and killed her that night.
However as we know and as she claimed Crys is confirmed and advised the doctor to protect her tonight, which I agree with.

mogyay - Mog is probably the person who I PM'ed the most so far. Quickly made trust with her early in the game. Same thoughts and opinions about the game and she seems extremely genuine. When Mog gets overwhelmed she tends to get emotional and freak out. She meantioned how she has a lot of out of thread responsibilites and with time zone problems, she is having a hard time keeping up. However she is still collected and willing to help. If she were mafia, she is doing an exceedingly well job hiding it. She doesn't have a whole lot of mafia experience, so I town read her for that.

Kallie - I can't recall ever playing with Kallie, I think I have once or twice maybe but I have no meta on her so I'm going off her interactions with others. Kallie out of mafia is a lot less serious I think. She gets super into it from what I can tell, which is a good thing. You can tell she doesn't trust people easily and is very hard on the people she thinks is scum. My assumption is that she is trying to crack them but I don't really know. She seems genuine so far and is really trying to scum hunt. I don't want to Town lock her though because I know how smart she is when it comes to this stuff. It was briefly mentioned to me by Abe that a good mafia player knows how to act genuinely town. To me, Kallie was continuously trying to figure out blues last night, not a lot of talk about reds. Unsettling to me and the others in the chat (Endless mentioned how Kallie could be scum.) I have talked with some other players briefly, asking if they trusted her. Overall, Kallie is trusted and trying to lead so I find her more town than mafia.

Chrystina - I have also PM'ed a lot with Chrys. Genuine like Mog and I trust her. However she has been uncomfortably quiet with me compared to how we normally are, and something is quiet unsettling. Something tells me she isn't being 100% truthful with me and I haven't gotten any reason or evidence to clear her Town yet. I've asked her lots of questions about the game and she has been extremely co-operative, so I trust her for now - at least more than others.

toadsworthy - Toad seems flipfloppy. He asks good questions but also is quick to agree with people's responses. He reminds me of a really unsure town player. He was the only one who said it was OK that I helped mislynch Tom, seems to me like he understood where I was coming from and it felt genuine. That being said, Toad is ALWAYS scummy in any game. No offense toad but so far you haven't really brought anything new to the table, you agree with a lot of other's thoughts. I apologies if I have missed something really interesting that you've said, I am not on Discord as much as you. But yes, you are into the game and looking to help like many of your past games. In reality, Toad, Kat, and Fleshy are the 3 that I have basically no reads on, but I separated you from the other two based on gut feeling. I would null you, but I need to make a decision if I want to progress.

Arstotzkan (Kat) - Most quiet in the game. I have a good feeling there is scum in you and fleshy, but I doubt both. Gut feeling, but it's a very weak feeling. I know as scum you would be way more active than now, I know how much you don't like to let people down. You did come in towards the end of Night and today so I now see you are trying. Most null in my opinion but you could go either way.

Fleshy - Similar to Toads. However he is active, you are quiet. It's crazy how much you and Kat have went under my radar, but based on what others think of you, my opinion has swayed from null to scum lean. Call my a bandwagoner but I am looking for more content from you.

PandaDarling - Panda, you are playing really out of the normal for you. I don't know if you are trying something new from last game, but in this game when people call you out, you just go quiet. Your responses usually are way more logical. You do get frustrated a lot but not as much as last time. I am seeing a lot of "Huh ? What ??" from you this game which makes me think you don't have excuses for the way you're acting. I will probably go through all of your posts in this thread soon and see if theres anything that might change my mind in there but for now I am having a hard time believing you are town. Early in the game I did believe you were town though. I talked it over with Chrys and she set my mind assured you were town and I trusted that. Then you asked me more about the slip and I guess I was blind to the fact that you were most likely trying to get information about Crys role. Kallie has a point in the "Jacob or Panda is scum," and the scum isn't me. I wish you were a little more collected this game, you seem so much less like a leader than previous games.

Endless - There is a lot about Endless this game that is really off-putting. As a lot of people have brought up, the way he keeps telling people who to vote is weird. It came of as extremely desperate. But, he did justify himself when he revealed that he wanted to vote me because he thought both Tom and Cory were town. But why me? He brought up that the main thing that sparked his suspicion on me was due to Liam (which IMO I don't think is fair but whatever).
But so far everyone who Endless has been advertising a lynch on has been Town. Seems really out of character for him if you ask me. But I get it, people's reads are often off. Understandable, but it's still weird for the "Best Overall Player" be wrong so often. The last thing I wanted to point out is probably a bad point, but it's another one of those "Meow is so good why didn't she die night 1" kind of things. Why wouldn't Mafia kill endless nor Crys? If they thought Doc would protect the outed person they would've went for the strong kill Night 1. Endless still being alive is a red flag on it's own.

So those are my initial thoughts on everyone so far. Depending how the rest of today goes, I might go more indepth with longer, more personal reads to justify my votes, but for now I just wanted to let you know that I am trying and keeping up as best as possible.

oookkkay i'm gonna try and spark some convo here rather than discord...

Endless
- previously was half town lean / half sus for me d1, but there's been a lot that's obviously happened since then and it just makes me not trust him whatsoever.​

I'm gonna put this conversation in a spoiler cause it's LONG AF but please read if you weren't around/haven't read back in discord yet.
[12:07 AM] kallie: vig claim
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): Which is why I tried to just push people off
[12:07 AM] kallie: might be a sk though
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): No one claim
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): No one clain
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): Claim
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): Kallie
[12:07 AM] kallie: if its vig why not claim you made the shot?
[12:07 AM] Chrystina: no kallie has a point
[12:07 AM] Chrystina: exactly
[12:07 AM] kallie: everyone knows who all the blues are
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): Why
[12:07 AM] Chrystina: if they shot, it gives us more info
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): How does it help us
[12:07 AM] Abe (Endless): At all
[12:08 AM] Chrystina: bc if theres no vig, then we def have an SK among us
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): It tells mafia who the blue is
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): To kill them
[12:08 AM] kallie: they already know
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): That's what it does
[12:08 AM] kallie: who the other blue is
[12:08 AM] Toadsworthy: its true... if one shot vig went and shot, it helps us to know
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): No they don't
[12:08 AM] kallie: yes they do
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): No
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): Stop

[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): Outing blues is the most useless thing
[12:08 AM] Chrystina: but they arent blue anymore ??
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): They are a clear townie
[12:08 AM] Abe (Endless): Holy ****
[12:09 AM] Toadsworthy: Abe who do you think is scum then?
[12:09 AM] Abe (Endless): Justice knows better than this
[12:09 AM] Abe (Endless): She's probably mafia
[12:09 AM] kallie: are you dumb
[12:09 AM] kallie: everyone
[12:09 AM] kallie: ****ing knows
[12:09 AM] kallie: who the blues are
[12:09 AM] Abe (Endless): No

[12:10 AM] Toadsworthy: Enough about blues... who do you think is red
[12:10 AM] kallie: i doubt there are anymore blues
[12:10 AM] Abe (Endless): Thank you
[12:10 AM] Abe (Endless): I'm busy
[12:11 AM] Abe (Endless): I just needed to shut down justice trying to out the vig
[12:11 AM] kallie: i think either jacob or panda but noth both
[12:11 AM] kallie: why the **** not
[12:11 AM] kallie: it gives them a clear claim
[12:11 AM] Abe (Endless): Justice is probable mafia
[12:11 AM] kallie: what the **** is the mafia gonna want with a vig who has no more shots idiot
[12:11 AM] Abe (Endless): A clear us useless right now
[12:11 AM] Toadsworthy: Abe wtf all yesterday you said she was confirmed town
[12:11 AM] Abe (Endless): They'll kill them, because they're clear
[12:11 AM] Abe (Endless): No?
[12:11 AM] Toadsworthy: now she opposes you and you get pissed?
[12:12 AM] Abe (Endless): What?
[12:12 AM] Abe (Endless): I townread justice briefly during the night phase
[12:12 AM] kallie: at the very least if they get on the lynch block they should out
[12:12 AM] kallie: so we dont waste lynching them
[12:12 AM] Abe (Endless): This is horrendously antitown
This whole conversation happened obviously at the beginning of day 2, and all I get from it is that Endless is trying way too hard to be pro town.
There is NO reason why mafia would kill an outed vig who already used their shot.
In Trump mafia, when I was godfather, this exact situation came up and I tried to appear "pro-town" by saying "no vig, don't out, even if you used your shot wtf thats stupid". So IMO it really just seems like endless is doing everything possible to seem pro town.

At the very beginning, he acted all "town leader" ,which he's admitted to do as both scum and town.
[12:19 AM] Abe (Endless): As mafia I still give legitimate insight and behave in an extremely pro-town manner
[12:19 AM] Toadsworthy: so when you were assuring me jsut now that with a town organizer i would be heard dont you think I'm gonna suspicious
[12:19 AM] kallie: He is a SCUMLORD
[12:19 AM] Abe (Endless): Well, no, that's factual
[12:19 AM] kallie: NEVER TRUST HIM!
[12:19 AM] Abe (Endless): I love you too justice
[12:20 AM] Toadsworthy: what I'm saying is your are telling me that when you are mafia you act as a town organizer and you are telling me you want to be a town organzier for this game..... like I know you arent stupid but you get why I would be suspicious rn
[12:20 AM] Abe (Endless): I /will/ help discussion circulate and I /will/ deconstruct bad wagons as either alignment
I wasn't around when this happened, but oh man I wish I was. @everyone: What would be smart play for mafia to do? Take the role as town leader, lead town to complete failure and win as mafia. Endless is a strong player, and would have no problem doing this as mafia IMO.

He also is coming off way too confident (which I expected) but what doesn't sit right with me is this:

[11:36 PM] Abe (Endless): Who do you guys think will die?
[11:37 PM] Danny: Me maybe
[11:37 PM] Cory: Kallie
[11:37 PM] Abe (Endless): You won't

[11:52 PM] Danny: If I die please remember that I want elvis Presley to sing in my funeral
[11:53 PM] Abe (Endless): Daniel, you won't die

anddd look what happened.. Daniel died and flipped green. This is my weakest point on why I'm sus of him, but the way he's trying to seem confident and then being completely wrong, it just seems like so much of a stretch to appear town - and I can very well see this being a "smart" mafia play.

I've already explained Panda, and since my other sus read (Cory) is void, I'm looking moreso into a newer player (fleshy, mogs). I don't really have much to go off of from them atm, but will probably have something written out before day ends.

Both those scumreads are laughably easy to brush off.

With regard to Jacobs scumread, it's to do with me "attempting to control votes" onto "lots of people that flipped town" with "little reasoning", then said me "not dying is a red flag".
Me controlling votes is hardly out of the ordinary, it'd be weirder if I didn't.
As for the second point: The only person who I voted that flipped town was Daniel who was A) someone I unvoted and listed as weak mafia B) someone it makes not even the slightest amount of sense for me to night kill and C) I have historically misread as town.
And for the third point, it was much more from desperation to try to get the lynch off the blue roles than because I had a really strong case. But I felt validated by the fact that the only other person voting Jacob was Tom, the blatant blue. That being said, this is a fair observation that I can see how he'd have, it's just wrong.
For the final point, I was the most scumread I've ever been in any game coming into day 2, why in the blazes would mafia night kill me?

As for Christina, I don't even understand the case. She's quoted me pointing out I'm protown as both alignments, then using that to state that me being protown means I'm mafia. Did she perhaps miss the segment which said as both alignments?
Sure, me being protown doesn't make me town, but it certainly doesn't make me mafia. And as for that thing you did to appear protown as mafia, you can't extend that reasoning to me.
Why? Because I'm almost robotically protown, I don't have to think about it anymore. Is this a good thing? Anyone who spends even the remotest amount of time pondering that needs to re-evaluate how they play mafia.
Yes, of course it's a good thing. By definition, a protown action aids the town.
The reason Chrys's action doesn't extend to me is that I wouldn't do a protown or protown seeming action as mafia that I wouldn't do as town, because I have no requirement to appear protown, because I'm statically the most protown player in any given game I'm in.

Now to address the Daniel kill. Why is it a weird kill?
If you thought about it, you could answer that yourself.
Here are the reasons someone is night killed: because they're good at reading and convincing people to vote with them, (not daniel) because they're townread(as people have stated, far from this game) or.. ahh.
I've figured it out. They killed him because they thought him being passive made him a blue. That makes sense. What an awful mistake.
I'd like to thank everyone that helped me figure this out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: also, to chrys's conjecture that mafia wouldn't kill an outed big: dead wrong. That's like not killing a cops innocent report. They're a bloody clear. Of course they get killed. (They get cleared by inconsistency in kill count.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: vig*

Both those scumreads are laughably easy to brush off.

-snip-

As for Christina, I don't even understand the case. She's quoted me pointing out I'm protown as both alignments, then using that to state that me being protown means I'm mafia. Did she perhaps miss the segment which said as both alignments?
Sure, me being protown doesn't make me town, but it certainly doesn't make me mafia. And as for that thing you did to appear protown as mafia, you can't extend that reasoning to me.
You're right on the bold part, I actually meant to include that when I was typing it up but was kind of in a rush. So, yeah obviously we have different playstyles, obviously if you were mafia; you wouldn't be doing exactly what I did as mafia in a previous game, but it was brought up because it just reminded me of the motive behind it.
Why? Because I'm almost robotically protown, I don't have to think about it anymore. Is this a good thing? Anyone who spends even the remotest amount of time pondering that needs to re-evaluate how they play mafia.
Yes, of course it's a good thing. By definition, a protown action aids the town.
This just makes no sense. You're saying you are robotically protown, meaning whatever alignment you are, you play the game pro-town. Well duh, most people do. If anything, this really just does not help in any way make your alignment town.
The reason Chrys's action doesn't extend to me is that I wouldn't do a protown or protown seeming action as mafia that I wouldn't do as town, because I have no requirement to appear protown, because I'm statically the most protown player in any given game I'm in.
:rolling_eyes:

EBWOP: also, to chrys's conjecture that mafia wouldn't kill an outed big: dead wrong. That's like not killing a cops innocent report. They're a bloody clear. Of course they get killed. (They get cleared by inconsistency in kill count.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: vig*
Not dead wrong. Unless you'd love to pull up a mafia quick topic from some past game where a vig has outed, and majority of the scum team wanted to target that player (AFTER the vig already shooted), then okay I'm dead wrong, but I highly doubt it's happened.
There is no reason for mafia to target a vig once they've used their shot. They are essentially a townie.

ok here is the whole convo between me and Mog last night, hopefully it will help us find the other scumbutts. haha

73mpep.jpg

126bqc1.jpg

ipyz6b.jpg

dbo6zr.jpg

21j0uqb.jpg

2ywua6d.jpg

2prxw7a.jpg

k2h1jp.jpg

vncthy.jpg

2wbthe8.jpg

2hflxu0.jpg

Back