Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Yellow Candy
Vesta
Mom's Plush
Red Cosmos
Hi everyone!

I don't know if this goes here, but I have a problem so I'll try. While I was trying to back up my 3ds pictures in my computer there was a problem and now the card is "broken". When I insert it in the pc it says that I have to restore it to be able to use it. Now I'm trying to recover the files with a program, but I don't know what to do when it is done. Will the information of my other games, such as saved files and so on, be lost, or is it saved in the game per se and not in the SD card? Is there any important information that I need to use my 3DS and that is saved in the card and I will lose?
I've never had any problem with it so I don't know anything about it, so I'd need some help please!

Thank you!

Well I'm guessing when your PC tries to recover the SD card, if successful all your data should be back.. Unless they're all corrupted.
All your saved files from games are saved on the games' card.
All downloaded content are saved onto your SD card.

Well I'm guessing when your PC tries to recover the SD card, if successful all your data should be back.. Unless they're all corrupted.
All your saved files from games are saved on the games' card.
All downloaded content are saved onto your SD card.

Thanks for your help!
The program is done and it hasn't recovered anything :( However, when I put it into my 3DS it works perfectly fine except for the pictures I have lost...
In the meantime I will use it normally, but I don't know what to do when I want to make a backup again as the PC doesn't read it...

Thanks for your help!
The program is done and it hasn't recovered anything :( However, when I put it into my 3DS it works perfectly fine except for the pictures I have lost...
In the meantime I will use it normally, but I don't know what to do when I want to make a backup again as the PC doesn't read it...

Hmm.. if I find a guide thingy on how to back up a SD card or make the PC read your SD card then I'll either PM you or VM you. Atleast your SD card still works with your 3DS.

Well, you could try getting a new SD card if possible, transfer things over to that and put it back (I don't know if it works on the New models but.. yes) and try backup that and see if it reads.. Hope you find a solution :)

Back