Nate's Art Thread (Last page for recent work)

loaf.jpg

I admire how well you draw animals, and your latest pieces are so good.
Really like the brush style you used [here] to get that super soft and dreamy feel, and how you managed to show character is AMAZING. Anyone who looks at that piece can immediately get the meaning / what it's about, which is a testament to your knack for expressions. Great stuff!
Also, I like how [this] contrasts with the artwork I discussed earlier. It looks less "hazy" and more bold, and I love how you made the browns so vibrant!
You've got a lot of skill dude; it's incredible. Good luck with your Patreon endeavors! ;-]

bat pone.jpg

My internet was down FOR 5 HOURS, so I drew Fleshyy's gay pony boy. Go tell him that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I admire how well you draw animals, and your latest pieces are so good.
Really like the brush style you used [here] to get that super soft and dreamy feel, and how you managed to show character is AMAZING. Anyone who looks at that piece can immediately get the meaning / what it's about, which is a testament to your knack for expressions. Great stuff!
Also, I like how [this] contrasts with the artwork I discussed earlier. It looks less "hazy" and more bold, and I love how you made the browns so vibrant!
You've got a lot of skill dude; it's incredible. Good luck with your Patreon endeavors! ;-]

Idk how to reply to this bc I stink as a person BUT THANKYOU SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT

Last edited:
Are you a furry? O:

Oh hey you changed your username! Didn't recognize you

I wouldn't actively call myself that, but I have been to furry conventions and am apart of furry sub-communities so I guess so haha

bathies icon.jpg

For my next icon YCH. Text and bath stickers will be fully customizeable!
Per usual Patreons get first dibs before slots open to the public

tak.jpg

Linking icon commission for @TikkyTaksArt

-removed off topic post by me-

keep up the good work PawPatrol :D

Last edited:
Back