• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

villagers with a poor sense of direction

littletwinclouds

sleepy girl~
Bells
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Famous Mushroom
those villagers who don't know how to get home even though you're right in front of their house...
WVW69jht9q8l-6274Y.jpg

(daisy talked clyde into wearing a sailor shirt like her... i think it's kinda cute tbh)

lmao

for me, it's villagers that basically bring laziness to a whole new level...when one villager asks me to deliver something to another villager, it's usually no problem.

Unless the recipient of whatever I'm delivering is literally not even two inches away from the villager who wants me to deliver the present.

Oh god, this happened today. Erik was LITERALLY in front of his house when he pinged me and told me he wanted me to come over. He said the same; your house is right here you little moose, what do you mean you're lost? :(

It's always funny when villagers ask to deliver something and the other villager just walks by.

lmao

for me, it's villagers that basically bring laziness to a whole new level...when one villager asks me to deliver something to another villager, it's usually no problem.

Unless the recipient of whatever I'm delivering is literally not even two inches away from the villager who wants me to deliver the present.

Most of my villagers do that.

My villagers always seem to walk in a beeline, never paying attention to bumping into trees, houses, cliffsides or other villagers.

or when they're right in front of a tree but they're just sooooo starving they don't have the energy to shake it for that delicious fruit

i love u bbs but pls don't take advantage of my kindness

Also when they ask you to deliver a package to some one standing right next to them lol

They remind me of this woman I met in real life. She stops me on the street and asks where a certain car dealership is. I just tell her to turn around because she is standing right in front of it. I don't know how she missed the huge sign or the rows of shiny new cars.

This always cracks me up. That and when villagers are right next to another villager but still ask you to deliver something to that other villager.

Back