• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cabbage Dumps!

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Feather
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
Going to be uploading my art here! I would love some advice and critique! You can also ask for advice or tips if you want! :D

agiLYjj.png

eG7oswZ.png

JCMh6rD.png

qXVCj23.png

Svai7KQ.png
D3SdWTE.png

Last edited:
hot diddly dang
your art is absolutely amazing!
the anatomy can be a bit off at times, but literally everything else is just wOWZA
you're so talented!

Started on a girl OC for once. I borrowed the arm of my other drawing because I got lazy. :p

D3SdWTE.png

Probably gonna name her Lunabelle.

Last edited:
I was looking through some of my really old sketchbooks that I can never seem to fill and found this:

LM5ilPh.jpg

Somehow I thought combining a pug and a chicken would be a good idea.

I absolutely LOVE your 2nd portrait!!! The hair makes me drool and the skin and eyes! Amazing!
What app are you using?
PS ... I am busy working on my fourth town, and guess whose qr code tiles I am using!? Lol
I think you are seriously talented ❤️
Oh man! I would love to have art of my newest Mayor by you!

I absolutely LOVE your 2nd portrait!!! The hair makes me drool and the skin and eyes! Amazing!
What app are you using?
PS ... I am busy working on my fourth town, and guess whose qr code tiles I am using!? Lol
I think you are seriously talented ❤️
Oh man! I would love to have art of my newest Mayor by you!

Oh I am just using paint tool SAI. I use the paint brush for pretty much everything. Glad you enjoy my paths!

Last edited:
Your art is really tight and well blended. I like it! It's really neat. Especially in the hair of some of your pieces, where there's a contrast between well blended and sharp areas.

Your art is really tight and well blended. I like it! It's really neat. Especially in the hair of some of your pieces, where there's a contrast between well blended and sharp areas.

Thank you! Haha I'm rather obsessive when it comes to cleaning up my lines in digital art!

HOLY CRAP your coloring is leaving me speechless.
I'm so impressed by your skills, especially your ability to make hair look amazing as hell.
[This] is exactly what I'm talking about. Who the heck can do something like that?? Just wow. The mix of colors, the shading, the flow... everything's practically perfection, and the same definitely goes for [this piece]. You blend and pick colors really well!
And since obsessing over the hair isn't enough I'm also going to praise you for your amazing ability to draw everything else too. Love the details of the shoes [here] in particular. It's so clean. Freaking beautiful.

I'll definitely be looking out for your future updates.

HOLY CRAP your coloring is leaving me speechless.
I'm so impressed by your skills, especially your ability to make hair look amazing as hell.
[This] is exactly what I'm talking about. Who the heck can do something like that?? Just wow. The mix of colors, the shading, the flow... everything's practically perfection, and the same definitely goes for [this piece]. You blend and pick colors really well!
And since obsessing over the hair isn't enough I'm also going to praise you for your amazing ability to draw everything else too. Love the details of the shoes [here] in particular. It's so clean. Freaking beautiful.

I'll definitely be looking out for your future updates.

Thank you! I love experimenting with the hair (even if it takes me weeks to do). :D

Back