• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Empty

Absolutely stunning work for your age I LOVE the green haired one <3 Can't wait to see more :'D and yum to that crimson-haired fella ;')

Fabulous work you have here, Voiku!
I'm glad you remembered this thread exists because otherwise I wouldn't have seen all of this amazing art... which honestly would've been a travesty.
I absolutely LOVE how you draw facial features. The faces in the OP are so striking. Like, damn. Eyelashes [here] and [here] just look incredible.

I also love everything about [this piece] - the colors are marvelous and I always love seeing super bold artwork. Though your sketches are amazing as well! I seriously wouldn't want to discredit them. Love the attitude [in this one] especially, haha.
I hope you update more in the future!! :-]

Fabulous work you have here, Voiku!
I'm glad you remembered this thread exists because otherwise I wouldn't have seen all of this amazing art... which honestly would've been a travesty.
I absolutely LOVE how you draw facial features. The faces in the OP are so striking. Like, damn. Eyelashes [here] and [here] just look incredible.

I also love everything about [this piece] - the colors are marvelous and I always love seeing super bold artwork. Though your sketches are amazing as well! I seriously wouldn't want to discredit them. Love the attitude [in this one] especially, haha.
I hope you update more in the future!! :-]

Oh my gosh.. Thank you so much for your in-depth reply! It means a lot!

omg.. your art is beautiful

Thank you! So are you

I've been sketching a lot lately.. and thick thighs look so cute

W6Y86Ox.jpg

She doesn't have hands because I suck at them, okay? }:
thick thighs are super cute <3

I've been stalking intensely for this moment.

References?: [x]
Chibi or Semi-realistic?: Your choice!
Waist up or Shoulder up?: Waist up preferred
Facial expression?: Either something smug or something kinda nervous/awkward.
Anything else?: Can be drawn with wolf ears or not.

Last edited:
Back