• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair Contest Deadlines Approaching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
tbt-fair-2016-welcome-square.png

There's not much time left to get in your contest entries for The Bell Tree Fair!

Submission deadlines for all five contests in the Fair are set to hit on Saturday, August 20th at 11:59PM Fair Time.

Animal Crossing Design Your Town Contest
WHAT: Dress up your New Leaf town as best as you can and take a photo at night.
WHEN: Submissions due by August 20th at 11:59PM Fair Time.
HOST: Jake

Animal Crossing Design-a-Villager & Interior Contest
WHAT: Create an original villager including catchphrase, personality, and backstory. Then design an appropriate interior room for them inside Animal Crossing.
HOST: Peter

Art Drawing Contest
WHAT: Draw or paint your best original piece of digital or traditional art!
HOST: Laudine

Poetry Contest
WHAT: Write an original piece of poetry.
HOST: Tina

Signature and Avatar Set Contest
WHAT: Design a matching signature and avatar set.
HOST: Jeremy​

Participating in each contest can earn you five tickets just for a little bit of effort, while our winners will earn as much as SIXTY TICKETS! That's enough for a Black Feather AND a Star Glow Wand. Winners will also find themselves with the elusive Rainbow Feather exclusively available to contest winners, as well as a trophy collectible!

Wondering if there will even be anything left to buy with your contest tickets if you happen to win? We can confirm that there will be restocks of all limited quantity collectibles in the Fair Shop exclusively for those who place first, second, or third in the contests.

I wonder how many Black Feathers and Star Glow Wands you can get with 10,000,000 tickets...

****. welp, guess im not entering this year //cries

There's only one contest I haven't entered, but I have entered 100% of all of the contests I plan on entering at the fair.

I just need to win at least one to get the start-a-group add-on, but not directly.

When will contests tickets be released?

We have no specific times and as we have five different hosts in different time zones, so they definitely won't all be at the same time.

But we'll be distributing them after the deadline, so you can probably expect all of them within 24-48 hours, between all five hosts. :)

All contests are closed about 23 hours after this post!

A little over nine hours remaining...

Wow, just finished submitting up my last entry for the contests. I think I was probably cutting it a little too close, but whatever. :p

Last edited:
I love your warning message you put on the site headlines.

jubs' contest entries closing warning reads like knockoff karkat to me, and is even more hilarious because of that

Archived for prosperity :}

VIleiye.png

emSwpgn.png

xpSbgcH.png

Last edited:
the closing warnings are officially my favourite part of the fair so far 10/10 would read again

Contest entries are now closed! We'll be working as hard as we can to get entry tickets distributed and the finalists ready as soon as possible.

aec28f0b31f6f5bbf6c6b4321eed2186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back