• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey! I'm really excited to be here

lycheenut

Bells
:blush: Hi, everyone! I'm actually incredibly surprised (yet rly rly refreshed) to see how many people are here. I literally stumbled across this community as if it was fate this morning with sleep still in my eyes and a yawn in my mouth.So, I recently picked up playing animal crossing so I'm a real newbie to the game, but it really didn't take long to grow really fond of it.. and I mean in LOVE!! I know some are real veterans when it comes to AC so I realize I probably look like a completely naive dork but.. I would love to become friends with everyone no matter how long they've experienced it. I'd love to make more friends on ACNL and build a kawaii town. I'd also appreciate any bit of advice and am open to talking/skyping/messaging anyone that's willing to help me on my journey to creating a big happy town. Let me know if you've added my FC and I'll happily add you back. Thank you so much for having me here. I look forward to knowing you (and bugging the poop out of you for assistance) <3

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here! :-D

If you are looking for friends or have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Back