• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Favorite 3DS Games

animal crossing: new leaf
tomodachi life
harvest moon: a new beginning (i think thats what its called? idk my memorys crap)
style savvy: fashion forward

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Nintendo Badge Arcade
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
New Super Mario Bros 2
Kid Icarus: Uprising

And there's plenty more, but that's just off the top of my head. c:

My favorites are Ocarina of Time, Story of Seasons, Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fire Emblem Fates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I knew I forgot one! Pok?mon X/Y!

Aside from ACNL, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time, TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(despite not being as good as the first), Super Mario 3D Land, perhaps a couple others...idk.

The streetpass games I think? Okay yeah might sound a bit sad but that's what I mostly play nowadays since.. well we all know Nintendo dislike the EU market lol.

I would say Kirby: Planet Robobot but considering all the trouble I just want to let my bf's dog pee on it and throw it away :[

The streetpass games I think? Okay yeah might sound a bit sad but that's what I mostly play nowadays since.. well we all know Nintendo dislike the EU market lol.

I would say Kirby: Planet Robobot but considering all the trouble I just want to let my bf's dog pee on it and throw it away :[

The streetpass games are my favourite, too, aside from AC! Good quality little games that have a lot of replayability and perfect to pick up and play for few minutes here and there.

The streetpass games are my favourite, too, aside from AC! Good quality little games that have a lot of replayability and perfect to pick up and play for few minutes here and there.

Yeah and since I have Nintendo Zones quite nearby I can go pick up people easily which is good cause only ones I know actually having 3ds consoles are my bf and his brother so.. It's not that popular around here unless you like, work at GameStop really. And yeah I like them too apart from Mii Force(or its EU name) because the curve is way too steep after a few stages and they are getting really annoying not to mention the sidescrolling ugh.

But yes.. HATS AND OUTFITS. yes. Hats are good for you.

AC:NL, AC:HHD, MHGen, the original Cooking Mama (god I love that game), and the FF3 3DS remake.

I love a lot of 3DS games.
Some of my most played are Pokemon X/Y and ORAS; Kid Icarus: Uprising, New Leaf, and Rune Factory 4.

Other than Animal Crossing some of my favorite 3DS games are Yo-Kai Watch, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and Legend of Zelda: a Link Between Worlds.

Alphabetical order of my favourites!

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario Tennis Open
Professor Layton (all of the games)
Sonic vs Mario at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games
Super Mario Bros. 2
Tomodachi Life

I'm also hooked on the free Pokemon Sun & Moon special demo version!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Welcome Amiibo)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Pokemon Moon

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Seems like there's more...

well im still hopelessly addicted to ACNL but i also love pokemon s/m, all of the zelda 3ds games, kid icarus uprising, shin megami tensei: apocalypse, and fire emblem duh

ACNL obviously haha, I also love tales of the abyss 3ds and mario and luigi series! Pokemon is a given

in order from fav to fav but not as good as the the ones above:

acnl
pokemon sun
kirby triple deluxe
kirby planet robobot
pokemon moon

ya i thought i'd like pokemon moon way more than sun but it turns out i liked sun way way more. solgaleo is the best and i liked the sunsets and how it was realer time. also the version exclusives to sun are awesome

i need to get back into pokemon moon, but i lov acnl, tomodachi life + mk7

• Acnl
  • Dragon Quest 8
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Majora's Mask
  • Supersmash Bros
  • MonsterHunter Ultimate

I really love Animal Crossing: New Leaf (obviously- why would I be on an Animal Crossing forum if I didn't like Animal Crossing?), the Pokemon series, Tomodachi Life, Super Smash Bros, and Fire Emblem Fates! ^_^

Back