Eggs
Old Eggs
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Besides New Leaf, my favorite games are Nintendogs and Pok?mon: Alpha Sapphire. I'm getting Fantasy Life in a few days, and I'm really excited! What are your favorite 3DS games (besides New Leaf, obviously :p). Your least favorite? Post below in the comments (God, I sound like a Youtuber!).

I'm a sucker for cute, somewhat more casual games, particularly RPGs. Obviously I have to say New Leaf, but I also am addicted to Nintendogs+cats, New Style Boutique 2 and Harvest Moon. Pokemon in general is my one true love, but I guess there's not one particular game that's my favourite? (although I did love X and Y a lot!) My 3DS is kinda my portal into more cutesy relaxed gaming, outside of that I play LoL and games of that variety. It's good to keep a balance I guess? ^_^

My favorite 3ds games are Pokemon X and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I've played a lot of 3ds games and it's really hard to pick a least favorite...I don't really have one.

I love the Harvest Moon series. I still need to get Story of Seasons and I can't wait for Skytree!
Others are Pokemon, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Zelda and, of course, ACNL.
I was suprised bythe Mystery Dungeon series because every game made me cry a little. The story was cliched but I really was attached to my partners in all of them so the endings really made me feel a bunch of emotions...

I like Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Fates, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Rhythm Thief. I also played all of the Phoenix Wright games on my 3ds even though they are ds games.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Fantasy Life, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Fates.

Aside from New Leaf (that I'm still massively addicted to), some of my favorite 3DS games are: Final Fantasy Theatrythm, A Link Between Worlds, Kirby Planet Robobot, Nintendogs, Pok?mon AS & X, Bravely Default and Pok?mon Super Mystery Dungeon.

I like New Leaf, Story of Seasons, Pokemon ORAS, Kirby Planet Robobot, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Kart 7, Happy Home Designer and Fire Emblem Awakening!

Out of all of the 3DS games I have purchased, I have liked them all. I didn't like X much and I sold it once AS came out but the game itself isn't bad, just bad in terms of Pokemon game standards.

My favourite games are New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, AS and Mario Kart 7!!

ACNL, Tomodachi Life (For whenever I'm feeling bored.), and the Fire Emblem games.

My favourite right now is Professor Layton (Miracle Mask). I have struggled with a few of the puzzles and it's taken me some time but I really do like the game! :D

aside from new leaf, i'd say that my favourites are fire emblem: fates, pokemon y, mario kart 7 and luigi's mansion 2.

Last edited:
I recently played the free demos of StellaGlow, Legend of Legacy and Virtue's Last Reward. I enjoyed the three very much!
If I had any money, I surely would buy them... sigh.
For the ones I actually have, the two Zeldas are the best (Ocarina and Majora). Heroes of Ruin, Bravely Default and Fantasy Life are also high on the list, though.

Last edited:
Back