• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, Fitolink here.

Fitolink

A darle átomos!
Bells
Hello, I'm Fitolink, and I'm new. Ok, there goes the awkward part.

I'm from Mexico, my favorite game series is the legend of Zelda, but I also like, Metroid, Mario, Donkey Kong, Earthbound and some other franchises from Nintendo, obviously, Animal Crossing included.

Animal Crossing New Leaf is my first entry to the series, and I just started the game a few months ago, but oh hell, is addictive.

So I'm pretty much new in everything, not just here in the forums. I'm still learning a lot of stuffs, and it is a very interesting game full of surprises.

My favorite animal villagers are the wolves, since is my favorite animal IRL, I also like tigers and cats. I have currently 5 wolves, 2 tigers, 1 cat, 1 octopus, and 1 ostrich. I got most of my wolves with the resset trick, and my favorite until now is Wolfgang, definitely a cool guy.

Oh yeah my Town's name is Moonside. I'll post my friend code on my signature later. So feel free to add me when is done. I'll try to add everyone I can when I see a friend code on a signature.

So that is it, sorry for the long post and thank you for taking the time of reading a little about me. See you arround on the treads.

:) :) :) :) :) :cool:

Back