• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New here, looking for tips!

andrewdklee

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Hi guys!
I am actually new to this forum and came here from the suggestion of my friend pandapples!
I just got a 3DS recently (one of the new ones!) and picked up New Leaf and Omega Ruby as well.
I'm completely new to the game and this forum and was looking for pointers!
What do you guys suggest that I should do first in my game and in the forums? I've been previously active on Reddit so I do have some experience in forum setting but more importantly, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting some advice from the New Leaf pros out here!

Hope to get to know some of you guys!

-Andrew

Tip 1, introduction forum is up there
Tip 2, all I got is a dollar and some gum

Ahh visibleghost, thank you so much for tips. I'm probably making myself look completely dumb here but I'll definitely go check out everything you linked. Thanks for taking the time to explain everything rather than just laugh at me heh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tip 1, introduction forum is up there
Tip 2, all I got is a dollar and some gum

LOL HI SHATTERED, CAN I BE PAID IN TRIDENT GUM?
But thanks for your advice~

small child, you're in the brewster's cafe
innocent, precious people like you do not dwell here

but in the general discussion, if you're into art, you can go to the musuem. you can post drawings, writing, and music, and in the musuem shop you can buy and sell art for TBT bells and real-life currency. check them out! the art community here is super cool.

small child, you're in the brewster's cafe
innocent, precious people like you do not dwell here

but in the general discussion, if you're into art, you can go to the musuem. you can post drawings, writing, and music, and in the musuem shop you can buy and sell art for TBT bells and real-life currency. check them out! the art community here is super cool.

Ahhhhhhh! Thank you.
I'm embarrassed but glad everyone is giving me tips and insight!

Back