• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi, I'm new to TBT. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Kiiro

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Yellow Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Hi, my name is Katie, but I don't mind being called Kiiro. I just joined TBT today (a few minutes ago actually lol), and I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum!

I like Nintendo video games, anime/manga, Vocaloid, & drawing.

I'm a little shy, but I'd like to make some friends here, so feel free to introduce yourselves too!

Hiya Katie! Welcome to the forums! Currently we are actually hosing our Summer Fair so always feel free to join in and meet new people!

I love Pokemon games and Nintendo games in general. Looking forward to seeing you about here!

Enjoy your stay in the forums!

Welcome to TBT! Love your icon and saw you made it yourself so I followed your Tumblr and watched you on DeviantART too. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

Thanks, SensaiGallade! I'll definitely check it out.
I'm not so great at battling, but I do love Pok?mon, and drawing Pok?mon fan art!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Katie/Kiiro! Welcome to TBT c:

Thank you, pechue! Nice to meet you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to TBT! Love your icon and saw you made it yourself so I followed your Tumblr and watched you on DeviantART too. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

Thank you so much, pawpatrolbab! I appreciate it! I've followed you back as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Back