• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New member here :)

Ephemeral Reality

proud weeb
Bells
I made an account a while back, but I'm using it now b/c I need IGB pretty bad (and I'm super lazy haha) so hi there! I like sleeping, k-pop, and drawing :)

Haha you sound like a fun person :) I think k-pop is kinda funny, too. And who doesn't love to sleep and draw? I wish I could do them at the same time!!

Holy crap do I sound like a suck up lol ^^"

Anyways, if you need IGB you could make an offer to me. Like if you have unorderables or rare items I can buy them off of you for IGB.

Don't tell anyone but I am LOADED!! No joke...

Glad to see another member join the forums! :D

Haha you sound like a fun person :) I think k-pop is kinda funny, too. And who doesn't love to sleep and draw? I wish I could do them at the same time!!

Holy crap do I sound like a suck up lol ^^"

Anyways, if you need IGB you could make an offer to me. Like if you have unorderables or rare items I can buy them off of you for IGB.

Don't tell anyone but I am LOADED!! No joke...

Glad to see another member join the forums! :D

Thank you so much! I'll check what I have and decide what to do :D

Hi! I'm Star XD if you play Pokemon we could play XD
I play pokemon, too! I wasn't really expecting that on an ACNL forum xD But yeah, I'd love to trade or battle sometime :D

Hi, I'm Katie, I'm new here too.
I'm a little behind on K-pop, but I absolutely love drawing, and who doesn't love a good sleep?

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

Back