• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Stupid YouTube comments.

I don't know about everyone else but I see a lot of 9/11 jokes on videos that have nothing to do with 9/11.

I like never go to the comments on youtube, my boyfriend on the other hand... omg he'll watch a 2 minute video and then scroll the comments for like 10 minutes. There is just so much hate and stupidity in the comments that's why I am scared to make my own youtube channel...

I think that is part of why I like Youtube. The comments are usually hilariously bad and sometimes better than the video.

YouTube has always had stupid/ignorant comments.
It's one of the problems that comes when somebody is able to post anonymously. They think they're brave behind a screen.
It happens on here occasionally, too. People wouldn't dare say such things in real life, the Internet gives than a platform to be as stupid as they like without anybody ever knowing.

Wow, I'm am so early better make a joke....my existence.

Last time I was this early, people didn't post crappy comments on YouTube.

Yup toutube comments are the worst. But for some reason I always find myself wandering down there. I never post (tbh I'm afraid to) but some comments are just hilarious.

EVERY YouTube comment is stupid. it's just a fact.

But there's probably something out there that could equal YouTube comments in stupidity. FACEBOOK COMMENTS. God. Never read Facebook comments unless you wanna be disgusted by how racist/sexist/homophobic and just sheerly ignorant some people can be.

i just stay away from youtube comments lmao, sometimes i accidentally read some and then i just . die.

like, for instance the top comment of the video i'm watching rn is "Whoever disliked this video is obviously mentally ill" l m a o

the 14-year-old memers are the true gold
"kys u triggered gay autistic f*g how dare u have different opinions than me"

Last edited:
"i swear on ---'s life that i will like this comment
WOW NOW YOU SWORE SO YOU BETTER LIKE IT XDDDD"

makes me want to jump out a window every time

My favorite kind of comments are the ones on videos about things with notoriously bad fandoms (like FNAF, Undertale, Sonic etc.), and the video isn't even cringeworthy, and yet people are commenting hate towards the video just because it's Undertale or FNAF or Sonic or etc.
I completely understand why people hate certain fandoms. I'm part of the UT fandom and it SUCKS. A lot of the ships are gross and many people in the fandom are rude. But many fandom haters are incredibly cutthroat and almost as bad as the fandoms they dislike. They just can't seem to understand that not everyone in a bad fandom is a bad person.
I found a video a couple of months ago of music from a video game that consisted of a lot of beeps and boops, and someone in the comment section compared it to "W.D. Gaster driving a bus." That was it. Zero immature fanboys flocked to the comment. It was not cringeworthy at all. But about ten different people replied with incredibly rude comments that basically had the logic "Undertale has a bad fandom, and this comment is about Undertale, so therefore the comment is cringy and stupid, bla bla why does Undertale have to be in everything ever, bla bla Under****s, bla bla go f**k yourself."
It's not exclusive to YouTube either.
Someone on Miiverse assumed I was an immature fan girl just because my Mii looked like Chara. I got called a "salty Undertale fan" just because I pointed out the Undertale album on iTunes only had one negative review, and I thought it was funny and wondered what it was about.
Of course this isn't exclusive to Undertale but that's the only fandom I've had so much negative experience with. I know I'm going off the main subject here, but please don't assume a person is bad just because they like something with a notorious fandom. It makes you just as bad.

Before I forget, I remember seeing a kid advertising his YouTube channel saying he "makes new game videos every day!"
The last video he made was two years before. And it wasn't even about gaming.

My favorite kind of comments are the ones on videos about things with notoriously bad fandoms (like FNAF, Undertale, Sonic etc.), and the video isn't even cringeworthy, and yet people are commenting hate towards the video just because it's Undertale or FNAF or Sonic or etc.
I completely understand why people hate certain fandoms. I'm part of the UT fandom and it SUCKS. A lot of the ships are gross and many people in the fandom are rude. But many fandom haters are incredibly cutthroat and almost as bad as the fandoms they dislike. They just can't seem to understand that not everyone in a bad fandom is a bad person.
I found a video a couple of months ago of music from a video game that consisted of a lot of beeps and boops, and someone in the comment section compared it to "W.D. Gaster driving a bus." That was it. Zero immature fanboys flocked to the comment. It was not cringeworthy at all. But about ten different people replied with incredibly rude comments that basically had the logic "Undertale has a bad fandom, and this comment is about Undertale, so therefore the comment is cringy and stupid, bla bla why does Undertale have to be in everything ever, bla bla Under****s, bla bla go f**k yourself."
It's not exclusive to YouTube either.
Someone on Miiverse assumed I was an immature fan girl just because my Mii looked like Chara. I got called a "salty Undertale fan" just because I pointed out the Undertale album on iTunes only had one negative review, and I thought it was funny and wondered what it was about.
Of course this isn't exclusive to Undertale but that's the only fandom I've had so much negative experience with. I know I'm going off the main subject here, but please don't assume a person is bad just because they like something with a notorious fandom. It makes you just as bad.

Before I forget, I remember seeing a kid advertising his YouTube channel saying he "makes new game videos every day!"
The last video he made was two years before. And it wasn't even about gaming.

That gets on my nerves too. I've seen YT comments before where they said something normal and the responses were "stfu weeb" etcccc I'm not a part of any of these fandoms but it really gets under my skin. I don't know why the YT community is so quick to attack like that. :/ God forbid if you have something furry related in your picture especially.

Actually we have a saying for youtube comments. It is an abbreviation: D.O.N.'T! Which stands for, Doooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't comment

Back