• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Uranium general thread

It's some fan-made game.

Somehow fan-made Pokemon games don't get taken down.

Most of them are "adult". I view them all as 2edgy4me

I haven't heard of it before a couple days ago and it looks pretty neat. I'd like to try it sometime.

So sucks man. I was actually interested in trying this one out. :C

Get the game because ElectricMudkip made the music in it.

There's still 3rd party download links for the game and he has a few in his video descriptions if you want to try it.

there is plenty of people who already have the game before nintendo took it down, who are more than welcome to share a download link for other people to download. the team says they're still going their still going to continue working on it.

Does anymore have any safe 3rd party download links for this? I'm sure others would like to try it as well as me but don't want to put our computers at risk or visit sketchy sites to get it.

I decided to play this game and it's really fun (just wish my computer could run it a little smoother)! I decided to torture myself and go for a blind nuzlocke since it had a nuzlocke mode.
my party so far:
thesquad.JPG

Last edited:
Back