• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Have Any Pets?

I have ten cats. Oreo, George, Sunny, Collin, Gracie, Keith, Stormy, Sparky, Alexis and Emily.

I do! I have a black lab/pit mix named Luna, siberian cat named Link, and beta fish named Mohungee ! I want more cats in the future, along with a tarantula and snake.

i have a kitten! his name is ume, hes 4 months old. he is;????????????plo98m uh...he decided to climb onto my keyboard in the middle of that sentence hahaha

I posted here last year, but I didn't post any pictures of Hiccup (my tortoise), and he's absolutely precious, so here he is ♥ ♥

tortoise_by_h_swilliams-d9f872m.gif

MbQSoKo.png

tobtXvE.png

UJf2cXx.jpg

5ScDSPz.jpg

i have a dog named cocoa and he is the definition of small bean! everything about him is round- his eyes, his nose, his bean tail, his butt, his tummy

here is a picture of my daaahrling:
cocoa halloween2014 hamburger.jpg
(it was halloween. he doesn't dress like that usually. he's usually naked)

Back