• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

ness i knew u and seroja were mafia day 1

GOOD GAME.

edit: actually it was day 2

Last edited:
was intense to watch, i had a feeling seroja would flip red tbh but ness and karla? oml

- - - Post Merge - - -

w h o is hosting next btw
how did you get scum vibes from seroja but not karla? tbh the reason i saw them both scummy (before the whole vig claiming thing) were for the same reasons lol

I will say though, this has to be one of the best scum games I've won in a while. Most people thought I was town when I wasn't c:

you did do really good ness. you and dolby were really smart with the whole covering each other with a "town qt". I would say though, the tunneling on me towards panda's lynch was kinda ehhh, there was no reasoning to be sus of me really but that was probably because you weren't in the discord.

regardless i would've never guessed you were scum lol.
good game!

how did you get scum vibes from seroja but not karla? tbh the reason i saw them both scummy (before the whole vig claiming thing) were for the same reasons lol

you did do really good ness. you and dolby were really smart with the whole covering each other with a "town qt". I would say though, the tunneling on me towards panda's lynch was kinda ehhh, there was no reasoning to be sus of me really but that was probably because you weren't in the discord.

regardless i would've never guessed you were scum lol.
good game!

I was there for you! too bad I died

Back