• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

Oh so that's where she is. I'm waiting for her to answer my question because it might make me change my vote.

[8:41 PM] Panda: no Daniel its ok just kill me
[8:41 PM] Panda: please put me out of my misery
[8:41 PM] Panda: @Call me Daniel

[8:43 PM] Panda: i just told daniel to end day
[8:43 PM] Panda: its over
[8:43 PM] Call me Daniel: Panda has surrendered

Night Two

Molly Wells could no longer handle the pressure and committed suicide.

PandaDarling said:
Call me Daniel said:
Molly Wells(Townie)- A simple house wife, you were unfortunate enough to have been taking a walk near the Mayor's house on the night of the murder. However, you had nothing to do with the atrocious crime. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself.

Please reply to confirm you received this PM.

Really ? Just a motha freakin townie again ? Haha jk THANKS Doll

Daniel what the hell. I was about to vote Christina.

She surrendered.

I advise everyone who missed out on the discord chat before panda's lynch, to please at some point scroll up and read. A lot of what panda was doing was scummy. She was cracking, just like she was when she was mafia in trump so I was more convinced with panda than karla.
It looks so bad to read the thread, then read the votes, because 80% of the discussion was in discord.

With 10 players left, and maybe? 8 by day 3. that leaves 3 (??) mafia, and 5 (??) town.
I did the basic math wrong in discord so thought I'd just post the right amount here.
Regardless, we won't be at a mylo so there's still hope.

if Im targeted tonight, my dying wish is that karla is lynched on day 3.
that is all.

Endgame: Mafia Win

The remaining suspects were drained. The innocent knew tonight would be their last, their numbers had dwindled too low without catching a single culprit.(Nothing can prevent Mafia from equaling town).

Frank Throne, Ruby Anderson, Albert Edwards, and William Stone were able to flee town. They moved to a far away city with different names: Dolby, Ness, Seroja, and Karla.

Call me Daniel said:
Frank Thorne(Godfather)- The Mayor's wife, being unhappy with her marriage, had an affair with you. While she felt nothing for you afterwards, you fell in love with her. Wanting her all to yourself, you plotted with a few others to kill the mayor. You are the one who stabbed the mayor in the chest and is his true killer. With the reality of commiting murder setting in, you need to kill the other villagers to get away. You are a Godfather, any inspections on you will come back as town aligned.

QT:http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aYsqgatbZq9TF
Call me Daniel said:
Ruby Anderson(Framer)- A mistress of the mayor, you blackmailed him to give you whatever you wanted to keep quiet about your affair. When he refused to give you any more money, you knew he had to be taken care of. You plotted with a few others to kill him. Having dirt on everyone, you are a Framer, you can taint anyones reputation to make them appear Mafia aligned.
Call me Daniel said:
Albert Edwards(Roleblocker)- Years back you were the successful owner of a bakery, but when the mayor was unhappy with your food, he raised your rates through the roof and made it impossible to continue running the shop. With your dreams crushed, you always wanted revenged. You plotted with a few others to kill the mayor. You are a Roleblocker, you can prevent a player from using their action(if they have one) each night.

Call me Daniel said:
William Stone(Goon)- When you were teenagers, the mayor harassed and bullied you. Not only did you have a humiliating early life, but you also had deep emotional scars from the torment. You plotted with a few others to get back at the man who brought you so much pain. You are simply a Goon.

Call me Daniel said:
Doris Jenkins- Being the mayor's secretary, you were the one who found the body while choosing up to go home. Some accused you of killing your boss and "discovering" the body, however this is not the case. As secretary of the town, you hold records of all it's inhabits and investigate their backgrounds. You are a detective, you have the ability to investigate a player's background and learn of their alignment.
Call me Daniel said:
Phillip Hughes(Watcher)- The town pervert. Infamously known for stalking villager's houses at night, you were caught looking in City Hall(To spy on the attractive secretary). While you did not witness the murder nor partake in it, you can put your creepiness to use. You are a Watcher, once a night you can use to watch a player's house. You will then see who visited that player at night, but what they did exactly is unknown.
Call me Daniel said:
Patrick Carter(Townie)- One of the many citizens to despise the mayor's ethics, you were accused of his murder. However, you don't have the heart to do such a thing. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself.
Call me Daniel said:
Gregory Cooper(Townie)- You never did forgive the mayor for stealing the woman you were supposed to marry. Living a lonely life, you did hate the Mayor, but in no way had urge to kill him. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself. You win once all mafia members are dead.
Call me Daniel said:
Jesse Patterson(Townie)- Years ago you ran for mayor against the victim of this case. Losing against a corrupt politician, you held a grudge on him for a long time. However, you had no part to do with the murder. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself.
Call me Daniel said:
Tina Smith(Townie)- The local singer of the town. When questioned about where you were the night of the murder, you gave no proper alibi, as you were cheating on your husband and did not want to confess. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself.
Mafia Chat:https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aYsqgatbZq9TF
Action List:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mrNzgqDvJ0JFU6XuQ_jhplJIUDyrfYkaH3RumUBASlw/edit?usp=sharing

Host Thoughts:
This game definitely didn't turn out the way I expected it to be. Even I don't really know what you guys did since it's just so much to read in the server. Super confused, but had a lot of fun hosting and watching!

Some may say 4 mafia was too many, but prior to this game, I had thought PM games were more town sided(Can't recall when mafia has won one too). I think it was just everything that could go bad for town, did. I apologize to those that believe this game was unfair, but what's done is done.

I'm glad to have gotten the ball rolling for mafia again, I was just too saddened to have come back to the inactivity here. While maybe you guys hate each other now, I hope you guys have had fun and play some more mafia!

Last edited:
Holy

Dolby. WHAT.

DOLBY AND NESS.
WHAT
FFS I HAD YOU BOTH UGH

i quit mafia bye

jk im just salty af
dolby what happened to your obvious mafia play where you are afk the entire game and dont contribute
now youre even more dangerous ffs

THANK U PANDA AND FLESHY FOR FIGHTING FOR ME i love u both

to town, i'm sorry, i ****ed up, i let my own personal feelings for karla get in the way of things and i trusted him, i won't make that mistake again and i apologize for killing one of our own.

dan thanks for hosting, did i cry? yes. did i have fun? it's arguable. would i do it again? yes because i hate myself

maf, gg

Last edited:
Haha, me and dolby were faking our conversions to use as evidence to clear one of is if the other died. Its a strategy not commonly seen in PM games.

gg everyone, I'll write a report on Towns flaws later.

Good game Seroja, Ness, Dolby and Karla.
I was pretty sure Karla was Mafia, but no idea Tom was cop.
Karla I knew was Mafia in the last hour, only because Panda was seeming so true.
I'm sorry Tom for thinking you were scum, you as well Christina. If anyone has any criticism I'd be willing to take it as I'm trying to improve my game. Ness, Dolby and Seroja I thought you were town all the way.

Mafia thought I was cop.

Actually that could of worked well with my idea, me and fleshy were working really close. I claimed watcher and he was going to watch me tonight. Would of worked if Karla was killed today. Oh well.

Back