Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

i was town in I'm a cop you dummy so this means nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

doctor can be blocked and killed. Softing as cop gives me more time to live and Mafia can continuously block me/ or they'd be under the assumption someone else was doc protecting the other blues.
Uhm no I'm pretty sure they would just shoot the cop, dead cops don't return results ya nub.

Everyone unvote improper please.

What's the point in doing so? I mean sure there's a decent chance they are the doc, but we're just kinda delaying the inevitable. If maf doesn't kill Crys they're just gonna block them into irrelevancy. Then there's the whole chance that Crys is just pulling our leg and the real doc don't wanna out. There is no good Crys situation here.

What's the point in doing so? I mean sure there's a decent chance they are the doc, but we're just kinda delaying the inevitable. If maf doesn't kill Crys they're just gonna block them into irrelevancy. Then there's the whole chance that Crys is just pulling our leg and the real doc don't wanna out. There is no good Crys situation here.
She Pmed me saying she was the cop not the doc. Unless she Pmed people different roles.

posting my reads so far, I mostly town read or haven't formed a strong opinion on people so far, since it's a PM game so much more happens and I'm more paranoid than usual (like seroja said) I'm even less likely to jump to conclusions. I'll try to form more detailed reads on everyone before night though.

improper - Earlier I said I wasn't sus of crys at all but I find her actions in the last hour or so a little off, I don't know, I don't really see the point of claiming cop right away if you're doctor, how does that benefit you (unless you're scum) or town at all? I didn't think the whole "lynch liam" things was sus but now I'm rethinking. and now saying that we'll regret it if we lynch you? Mafia desperate not to be lynched D1? or?

and her recent post answering me:
doctor can be blocked and killed. Softing as cop gives me more time to live and Mafia can continuously block me/ or they'd be under the assumption someone else was doc protecting the other blues.
Why even claim anything in that case? Just leave it and play without claiming right away? Why draw so much attention to yourself if you're such an important role? I'm sure mafia would still be after the cop. I don't know, I just find the whole thing kind of weird and it doesn't make much sense. Anyway, I'm guessing we should lay off her for the time being, it might be a mistake but I'm not risking lynching the cop or doctor D1 again (i guess that's the type of reaction crys would want if they were mafia though).

Chrystina
- Chrys was really pretty quick to accuse people (probably the easiest targets) of being scum, and now Ness' post mentioning her and the posts between her and panda are a little sus but at the same time I understand that she posted the Me/Liam thing just to get a reaction out of me and she's dropped it, so I guess I should too. I did also think she was flip-flopping but she addressed that too and I'm pretty content with that at the moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because she claimed?

I still have a hard time believing her.

Why? I had a hard time believing your claim in the last game and that turned out badly. Why don't you believe her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for the messed up spelling

Either way she claimed as a PR, and I don't want to lynch a PR on day one when we could have a chance at lynching someone else who could be scum.

posting my reads so far, I mostly town read or haven't formed a strong opinion on people so far, since it's a PM game so much more happens and I'm more paranoid than usual (like seroja said) I'm even less likely to jump to conclusions. I'll try to form more detailed reads on everyone before night though.

improper - Earlier I said I wasn't sus of crys at all but I find her actions in the last hour or so a little off, I don't know, I don't really see the point of claiming cop right away if you're doctor, how does that benefit you (unless you're scum) or town at all? I didn't think the whole "lynch liam" things was sus but now I'm rethinking. and now saying that we'll regret it if we lynch you? Mafia desperate not to be lynched D1? or?

and her recent post answering me:

Why even claim anything in that case? Just leave it and play without claiming right away? Why draw so much attention to yourself if you're such an important role? I'm sure mafia would still be after the cop. I don't know, I just find the whole thing kind of weird and it doesn't make much sense. Anyway, I'm guessing we should lay off her for the time being, it might be a mistake but I'm not risking lynching the cop or doctor D1 again (i guess that's the type of reaction crys would want if they were mafia though).

Chrystina
- Chrys was really pretty quick to accuse people (probably the easiest targets) of being scum, and now Ness' post mentioning her and the posts between her and panda are a little sus but at the same time I understand that she posted the Me/Liam thing just to get a reaction out of me and she's dropped it, so I guess I should too. I did also think she was flip-flopping but she addressed that too and I'm pretty content with that at the moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why? I had a hard time believing your claim in the last game and that turned out badly. Why don't you believe her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for the messed up spelling
Because she has been playing very differently from the games I played with her.

LOL
"I'm a cop, you idiot" flashbacks, anyone? Especially for Dolby?
Crys claimed cop when she wasn't and got Dolby lynched, when he was actually a townie.
Just thought I'd put that out there, for anyone who didn't read that game - I don't trust her.

Thats invalid. That whole mess of a game was my fault because I didn't read into my role enough. Plus, that game and this is 2 comepletely different things. She claimed right off the bat in IaCyi as cop, she's actually claiming that she is a PR from being voted to do it right now.

Plus i'm not seeing a counterclaim, so i'm pretty sure its good.

Oh and before you question it, she said she claimed Cop to try and throw off the mafia. I have proof too:

Crys - Today at 5:54 PM
yea I'm doctor
Ness - Today at 5:54 PM
Ok
Crys - Today at 5:54 PM
im trying to confuse Mafia a bit with my cop claim

Guys Chyrs is always quick to accuse people in most games.... Thats how she is as town. In Trump mafia she was mafia and just kinda made observational comments rather than diving too deep at the start of the game. All you people saying she is quick to accuse others is kinda oxymoronic because you are being quick to accuse her too. I see Chyrs playing like she town normally does and all you people going along with that are just as suspicious to me

You might say I'm flip flopping but I PMed Chyrs saying the exact same thing to her that people quick to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon (Liam -> Improper -> now Chrys) are just as suspicious looking.

As of right now the only of those three I fee ABSOLUTELY most uneasy about is Improper (then again I always feel uneasy about you)

Good morning!! I woke up and have caught up with the thread and I see a lot of things happened.

First off, Crys, if you're such an important role why the hell would you fake claim smh!! That'd obviously raise red flags for the real cop? Or is there a safe claim? You're playing almost exactly as Tardis did in A Game of Mafia when he was doc. I don't know what to think of it yet, but it's improper to lynch her today. Pls save Crys!!

Guys Chyrs is always quick to accuse people in most games.... Thats how she is as town. In Trump mafia she was mafia and just kinda made observational comments rather than diving too deep at the start of the game. All you people saying she is quick to accuse others is kinda oxymoronic because you are being quick to accuse her too. I see Chyrs playing like she town normally does and all you people going along with that are just as suspicious to me

You might say I'm flip flopping but I PMed Chyrs saying the exact same thing to her that people quick to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon (Liam -> Improper -> now Chrys) are just as suspicious looking.

As of right now the only of those three I fee ABSOLUTELY most uneasy about is Improper (then again I always feel uneasy about you)
no shes not... Chrys is never that this certain about who's scum like go read tarot or xeno mafia. She more observational as town so she never is as certain as she is now.

no shes not... Chrys is never that this certain about who's scum like go read tarot or xeno mafia. She more observational as town so she never is as certain as she is now.

what I'm saying is mostly look how she played in Trump as Mafia. she just did little quips and stood by a lot. Usually when she is town she starts conversation about people, you can debate the degree to which she does it, but it still follows what I expect of her

I don't have any strong suspicions on anyone but I'll vote for Panda because she appears to be the scummiest to me. Crys was put on radar because she thought Liam was lying, which I think could be partly caused by what Panda said (that Liam 'said' he pmed everyone). Altho if you're really town Panda, pls see that being careless about what you say can cost the town. If you're maf tho, congrats you did a good job throwing us around.

I don't have any strong suspicions on anyone but I'll vote for Panda because she appears to be the scummiest to me. Crys was put on radar because she thought Liam was lying, which I think could be partly caused by what Panda said (that Liam 'said' he pmed everyone). Altho if you're really town Panda, pls see that being careless about what you say can cost the town. If you're maf tho, congrats you did a good job throwing us around.

but Tom was the one the "said" he PM'd everyone ? sooo.... ? i agree i was careless to take Tom's word for what had happened. lesson learned.

i don't feel comfortable voting for crys after she role claimed, i don't feel great about this choice but we'll see how this turns out

Please do not post until Night post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night One

The whole town was split into 3 over who they believed was a cold hearted killer. In the end, Roy Russel was killed in his home be his suspicious neighbors. May he rest with his beloved dog.
Call me Daniel said:
Roy Russel(Doctor)- The town veterinarian. You once had a dog that you loved dearly, but one day the mayor accidentally ran him over, killing him. Being the mayor, he received no punishment. While you always loathed him for this, you had no involvement in the murder. You are a Doctor, and may heal a player if they were attacked. You may not heal the same player twice in a row.

Night One has started. You have until 9PM EST tomorrow to send me your action if you have one.

Back