• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Camofrog! [REOPENED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinity.

🌌🌠🌅
Bells
Bee Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (48) +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SELLING CAMOFROG :D
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, I just restarted ACNL, like, a week ago, and a villager is already moving. Am I that bad? Anyways, Camofrog is leaving, so... Anybody want him??
~ Selling for 5 TBT or IGB. Thanks! Closing the 14th ~

Villager Profile:
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: June 5th

THANKS! :p
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
Sure! I'll be on for a bit! Let me know when you are on :) (TIME ZONE: EST)
Edit: Looks like you're 4 hours ahead - let me know when you're free?

Last edited:
I'm free now, whats you FC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually i really need to sleep, hopefully be able to catch up with you tomorrow sometime ill keep checking im free most of the day but do have a couple of 2 hour drives to do so hopefully catch you before that/ after

Last edited:
Yep! Sorry I didn't respond I thought I did... :/ I'm not sure when I'll be on, ill PM you my friend code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back