Revealing the animated Crescent Moon Glow Wand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
The Fair Shop has just been updated with the reveal of this year's event exclusive collectible... the animated Crescent Moon Glow Wand! Check it out in the Shop or below:

crescent-moon-glow-wand.gif

This exciting collectible will be available exclusively as a prize in select events for being selected as a Staff Favorite or other event achievement. Get to work if you want one!

Now is probably a good time as well to thank Thunder for his hard work on all of this year's newly introduced Glow Wand collectibles, including the crescent moon, star, heart, and flower! You can thank Laudine too for her re-color of the Black Feather and of course the amazing graphics, art, and banners (with help from Peter) seen all over the Fair this year!

Thunder, amazing work as always <3 Thank you! & to Laudine as well of course, for the beautiful banners!

I'm lovin' it. I can't wait to get it. It's better than the green pinwheel.

Laudine is OP, TBT please nerf

Welp, the staff nerfed me and I can only make this now :(

k9ZE9Lo.jpg

Thank you Thunder for the amazing collectibles, can't wait to see all the wands light up TBT! And of course thank you so much Peter too for all your help with the banners. You're a life saver!!!!

Wow, it looks so pretty! *o*

You all outdid yourselves with this event! :D

im just glad i don't have to make any more collectibles for awhile. glad you all like it!

Ahhhhh so nice work !! <3 I hope I can win one of those *brushes up off topic trivia and fast typing skills*

It's beautiful, thanks Thunder! Also to Laudine and Peter for the amazing graphics c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back