• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT Fair 2016 Archive: Share Your Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my villager entry was my long-promised Pirate Dolphin!

i kept the large room with mostly just the pirate set, i felt it looked more like a ship deck that way:

Villager name:

his name is Peg

Villager species:

he's a dolphin!

Villager personality:

cranky

Villager catchphrase:

his catchphrase is "Blowhole!"

Backstory:

Peg is a cranky pirate dolphin. He is light purple with blue eyes.
He walks on his tail fin flukes, but one of them is replaced by a pegleg.
Peg wears a pirate hat, an eyepatch, and a red pirate's coat.
Peg likes treasure! He also likes fish.
Peg doesn't like octopus and squid villagers, and it's rumored he got his pegleg after being injured battling a giant squid in his younger days.
Peg's pic has the following quote on the back:
"Never jump through hoops for anybody."

Home photo:

Peg's home is decorated with the pirate set and some cabana furniture:

ivD9pD9.jpg

Ahoy matey, I love this !!

I forgot that I wanted to share my Design Your Village entry ... I called it "Shine On, August Moon" ... And since we only have a couple more days to enjoy our August moon, here is my picture :rolleyes:

33bn2nm.jpg

I guess while I'm in a sharing mood, I will post my art entry effort ... I know it doesn't measure up, but it's what summer means to me ... Long days at the beach and then you go home when your drink is gone and the stars are coming out ... Any variation on a day like that! Lol ❤️

157i4ue.jpg

Hey, if you guys would like to check out my poetry entry, it's number six in the final twelve! I was really proud of it and I hope you enjoy it. go over there and read it or just read it in the spoiler below<3

Fireworks, they crack and shimmer,
All around I watch them glimmer
Bursting forth in glittering hues,
Reds and greens, pinks and blues.
Glimm'ring light, it paints the heavens,
And something in the magic beckons,
And glorious light, it shimmers down,
Illuminating all around.
Color splash where once was black,
It fades away, and then comes back.
And something in the echoing crack
puts my heart at ease.

I look around and see the lights,
Of a fair on a summer's night,
I see the people rushing by,
Or gazing up upon the sky.
Their face, lit with the light of stars,
Shows joy and pain, love and scars,
Parents hold their children close,
As they marvel at the celestial shows.
I captured this moment in my heart,
and can describe it, not in part,
but in the whole, and this is why,
there's magic in a summer's sky.

thought i posted this before, but i guess i only posted arrows to my signature when i had these displayed in my profile:

Here is the signature and matching avatar I created ,celebrating the theme of TBT Summer Night Fair.

I made these from photos I took at our local State fair (plus one from my ACNL town). I don't have any fancy art programs, but I found a logo-maker site that I used for the Star Wars font text. I guess next time i'll have to try to add animations (haha that's probably beyond my abilities :eek:)

signature:

wTAd4W3.jpg

matching avatar:

4PE9WxN.png

I enjoyed making this, and it was fun seeing everyone using their Fair signatures and avatars during the event!

here was my art contest entry. it's traditional art, btw!:

they say the ideal summer night is about relaxing with friends in the hot tub like these two!

7la51qo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back