Favorite Video Game Quotes?

HkycWzg.jpg

Amazing.

THE SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

REPEAT, THE SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

THIS SEQUENCE MAY NOT BE ABORTED

ALL EMPLOYEES PROCEED TO THE EMERGENCY CAR AT THE BOTTOM PLATFORM

Last edited:
- anything that comes out of Minsc's mouth in the Baldur's Gate series ("Butt kicking for goodness!" and the like)

- the interaction between the soldier and Barras Lehr in Bravely Default ("Fire 'til you've nothing left!" "We've nothing left, Captain!")

- "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should learn how to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important." - Karen, Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver

- anything Fawful from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga says

- "You're looking as cool as a fair number of cucumbers." - smug ACNL villagers

- anything Pascal from ACNL says

Those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Last edited:
"Yeah, tell me how to make scrambled eggs in a beaker!"
There are a ton of amazing quotes out there but that's the first one that comes to mind. Gabe Cunningham from Trauma Team.

"I'm not standing here just because I'm overburdened with emotion."

"I'm an only child and spent most of my time with my mother, my father died when I was young and I never got over it. Oh, and I like medicine and reading books about failed pre-war socioeconomic policies. You're probably asking yourself 'Why hasn't some lucky man scooped this bachelor off his feet??' Well, you see... I'm boring."

Basically anything Arcade Gannon says in Fallout: New Vegas lol

Basically anything anyone says in Until Dawn is hilarious. Stilted, a little awkwardly written, but hilarious.

"This is what lights the darkness. A chance to make everyone happy!" - Sora, Kingdom Hearts 3D

Hold it, Snake. Time to change the disc. I know. I know. It's a pain. But you need to swap disc 1 for disc 2. You see the disc labeled 2?
Uhh... No.
Huh? Oh, wait! We're on Playstation 3! It's a Blu-Ray Disc. Dual-layered, too. No need to swap.
Dammit, Otacon! Get a grip!
Yeah, what an age we live in, huh, Snake? Wonder what they'll think of next.

"All your base are belong to us"

or

"The blood moon rises once again, please be careful Link" (JK)

Back