Favorite Video Game Quotes?

From Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars:

(you show a guy a fork from your inventory)
Guy: "Already you have astounded me with your advanced western prong."

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

just because of all the ben drowned nonsense

Last edited:
"Heroes never die."
Mercy 2016

Quite honestly, I don't have a favorite quote but that's something that's been stuck in my head for awhile ever since I started playing Overwatch haha.
But there is a memorable quote I wanted to share from one of the Max Payne games.

"Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead."

"Nothing radiates beauty like a pretty smile and kind eyes."
~AC:NL Snooty Villager

It's a bit more serious then some of the others posted here, but this one has always stuck with me.

"Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you and the one you love simply aren't meant to be together.
The trick is to know when that is, to know when it's time to fight, and when it's time to part ways."

the thread i made got merged with this one so ignore this post :)

Last edited:
Nothing can beat "jesus hot sauce christmas cake" from Until Dawn to be honest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But to be fair, I love 'Time to change time' from Life is Strange.

i9j4d.png

006.png

"Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here! You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake!"
- Onamonapia the Hedgehog

acnl__julian_s_advice_by_marshalacnl-daesxr3.jpg

This was a letter he buried in his time capsule... when i read it, it really hit home... i am bullied alot in school so to anyone who feels left out just look at this...

Last edited:
'It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt' - Pokemon black/white

'Knowledge is useless if it is not used' - Guild Wars

'What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature by great effort' - Skyrim

'Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honour matters. Silence will be your answer' - mass effect

"Don't ask why Kenny decided to be a chick, it just seems to be the way he's rolling right now."

"Rise, if you would... for that is our curse."

"Thought you could outwit an onion?" (and everything that ******* says)

"Death cooooomes!" (mockingly, by Tracer)

"Did... did he fall asleep with his eyes open...?" (I love Wigglytuff in PMD)

"Still. Not. Bitten."

"Snake? Snake?! SNNNAAAAKKKEEEEE!!!"- Metal Gear

"I will summon the gods of war and take you down!"-Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

"Sul Sul"- The Sims

"Hey, would you say I became a hero?"- Final Fantasy Crisis Core

" What the!? I can't believe this! It's completely cracked! My trial of the Dragon!"- Chie of Persona 4

Last edited:
Back