Favorite Video Game Quotes?

Discord

Chaotic Demon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Was there always that one quote in a video game that you enjoyed and you still remember it exactly how it was said to this very day? Well honestly one of my favorite quotes originated from BattleBlock Theater and it's,

"If I was in your precarious position, I would grab my bags, show these cats my favorite finger, and ride the nope train."

So what are some of your favorite video game quotes?

"They're going to live... until they die."

Cracks me up all the time with how serious he says it. All of his other quotes are top notch though.

"I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN" or "NIPPLE SALADS"

Hard to pick. Both quotes are from a sweet little cinnamon roll named Krieg <3

"I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN" or "NIPPLE SALADS"

Hard to pick. Both quotes are from a sweet little cinnamon roll named Krieg <3

"Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane one around."

-Mitzi animal crossing series

I know what you mean Mitzi. I get it.

probably either Kanji's "That's it, I quit. This just ain't my thing... The hell with exams. 's time for my animal crackers." from Persona 4 Golden or Azama's "Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us. Just kidding! Life is meaningless." from Fire Emblem Fates

"Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"

-Fawful

I have three from the same game tied for 1st place, one is quite stupid, and the other two are really good, i'll start with the stupid one. The second one may be a bit off, I'm trying to recall it completely from memory.

Wipe this meme from the face of the earth -Old Snake, MGS IV

One comes from zero, and then goes to two, and then 10, and then to 100, Taking back to 1 solves nothing, as it will just eventually return to 100, To completely erase, you must destroy zero -Big Boss, MGS IV

Ever since the day I killed The Boss... With my own hands... I... Was already dead. Boss... You were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is. It's about respecting the will of others... And believing in your own. Isn't that... What you fought for? At last... I understand the meaning behind what you did. At last... I understand the truth behind your courage -Big Boss, MGS IV

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have three from the same game tied for 1st place, one is quite stupid, and the other two are really good, i'll start with the stupid one. The second one may be a bit off, I'm trying to recall it completely from memory.

Wipe this meme from the face of the earth -Old Snake, MGS IV

One comes from zero, and then goes to two, and then 10, and then to 100, Taking back to 1 solves nothing, as it will just eventually return to 100, To completely erase, you must destroy zero -Big Boss, MGS IV

Ever since the day I killed The Boss... With my own hands... I... Was already dead. Boss... You were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is. It's about respecting the will of others... And believing in your own. Isn't that... What you fought for? At last... I understand the meaning behind what you did. At last... I understand the truth behind your courage -Big Boss, MGS IV

"Commander, can I get a mirror up here? You know, so I can see when someone is standing behind me?"
"I thought my mom was bad with the backseat driving."
"Yeah, this is 98 percent of my job. I just watch buttons flash. Sometimes I press one."

Joker's quotes have to be my favourites. Shame we won't be seeing him in MA: Andromeda.

A pretty silly one I always have is "Time to tip the scales!" from Robin, Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also, of many great lines to pick from in Overwatch, "DEATH COMESSSSS!" -Tracer, mockingly, when she kills an enemy Reaper

In terms of seriousness, though, there's one line Grovyle has in Explorers of Sky that's always going to stick with me. "Everything ends eventually. Even if history is not changed... even if this world of darkness continues in its current state... eventually the day will come when I won't be here anymore. Since that's the case, the timing doesn't matter. The important thing is not how long you live... it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... that would definitely carry on into the future. No... not just into the future. In [main character]'s and [partner]'s future too. My spirit has become part of them, I believe. In them, my spirit is alive. And that spirit could be passed along to others. And so, if I were to disappear... I think that all I have accomplished will go on. That is... that would mean... that it's living, right?"

Last edited:
Back