• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw my OCs c:

bump

Last edited:
WAIT. do you mean like streaking across your own thread?? or am i just ridiculous? LMAO

OMG DID I WRITE STREAKS LMAOOO I meant bump omg. I’m so used to typing streaks for snapchat??? I’m such a mess lmao sorry

bump

Attachments

• aaronreq.jpg
    aaronreq.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
bump

JFU4xWh.jpg
Started this about a week or so ago, first attempt at a digital drawing so it's meh. Don't even know if you're still looking for art for this character either tbh

JFU4xWh.jpg
Started this about a week or so ago, first attempt at a digital drawing so it's meh. Don't even know if you're still looking for art for this character either tbh

thank you, she looks super cute! and yeah I am, I just took her off my 'looking for art' tag cause she had way more art thank most other characters on it, but I love art of any character <3

I might give drawing another one a shot once I have a bit of free time on my hands, glad you like it though :)

bump

oie_5214525YA0XZ18p.jpgI hope you like It! Will probably go over it digitally lol.

hhhh I drew this awhile back but forgot to post it ;v;
pearls___by_lunallumi-dbz4qeb.png
hope you like it, lemme know if you want any changes!!

Back