• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw my OCs c:

U3EShsJ.jpg
y9k47At.jpg

Pretty sure I did the hair parting the wrong way but it's easy to flip images so the parting is the right way

U3EShsJ.jpg
y9k47At.jpg

Pretty sure I did the hair parting the wrong way but it's easy to flip images so the parting is the right way

Ahh thank you!! You did but it's okay! c:

Ahh thank you!! You did but it's okay! c:

I always do partings that way, it's a habit I need to break, I just remembered some basic stuff about the OC like short pink hair, one eye covered up and just went from there, didn't realise I'd done the hair the opposite way until after I'd finished cx

It's alright! I do stuff like that all the time haha

bump

8J0sMOC.png

I am sorry for disgracing such a beautiful oc lol

Last edited:
8J0sMOC.png

I am sorry for disgracing such a beautiful oc lol

Ahh thank you! She looks really cute, you didn't disgrace her at all c:

MMW5mw7.png
I'm so sorry that this one looks so bad compared to the other. I really disgraced this one xD

Last edited:
MMW5mw7.png
I'm so sorry that this one looks so bad compared to the other. I really disgraced this one xD

Thank you!! You didn't, she looks great! c:

bump

Just a super quick sketch, hope you like it!

angelina_by_ningyoutachi-dbctdae.png

woah i would love to do an art trade. i really want to draw one of your characters!!~ the character you can draw for the art trade is in my signature

Last edited:
Back