• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw my OCs c:

hhhh I drew this awhile back but forgot to post it ;v;
pearls___by_lunallumi-dbz4qeb.png
hope you like it, lemme know if you want any changes!!

omg this is so good!! thank you so much <3

Noelle is such a cutie! I just got some new markers that match her perfectly- drawing her right now!

Screenshot 2018-01-06 at 2.46.48 PM.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy quality! I don't have the best camera. I hope you like it! All of your characters are really cute !!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
38fMvwx.png

Sorry that only the rock's got colour on it, only did that to help me kinda visualise with her hand and her body resting on it etc.

38fMvwx.png

Sorry that only the rock's got colour on it, only did that to help me kinda visualise with her hand and her body resting on it etc.

aa thank you, she looks great! and that's fine!

bump

bump

1bb5898d32.png
i just realized that i already drew one of your ocs a while ago lol

Last edited:
1bb5898d32.png
i just realized that i already drew one of your ocs a while ago lol

aaa thank you omg he looks so cute! i love your art style!! <3

Last edited:
I haven?t done any art for ages now, except a piece I did for King Dorado ... anyway, here is Lavender for you ... it?s not the best, but I hope you like her ❤️

5jy1w7.jpg

I haven’t done any art for ages now, except a piece I did for King Dorado ... anyway, here is Lavender for you ... it’s not the best, but I hope you like her ❤️

5jy1w7.jpg

Thank you, she looks great! <3

Back