Mafia TBT Turbo Mafia! FRUIT MAFIA. (TOWN WINS.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Hi guys welcome to Mafia, while we wait for the fair to come let's play a turbo game.

I am really lazy so rules will probably be put up soon but if I don't post them, please have at least a little knowledge on how to play before signing up for this game.

Setup Info -

- Theme was Tina's idea. Thanks T.

- 7 Players.
-- 4 Vigilantes. Unlimited shots. 1 Shot per night.
-- 1 Doc.
-- 2 Mafia.

- Game starts at Night 1. Night is 4 hours long. Day will be 1 hour (but flexible. If hours need to be adjusted I will notify the thread fairly!)

- Whoever has the most votes at the end of each day phase will be lynched. No lynches in tact. You may vote also yourself.

- This is a PM game.

- Open Set up, you will know all the roles in the game.

- You may not claim your role in this thread. This will lead to automatic mod-kill. You may claim in PMs however. Be wise on who you share this information with.

- All general Forum mafia and cheating rules apply. Please don't be ignorant and use common sense.

Playerlist:

1. Tom
2. Kirbystarship
3. Liamslash
4. Arstotzkan
5. Chrystina
6. Locket
7. Dolby

Crys is cohosting with me!

Last edited:
The roles of the game will be:

APPLE - Vigilante

CHERRY - Vigilante

PEAR - Vigilante

ORANGE - Vigilante

PEACH - Doctor

FRUITFLIES - Mafia Goon

Please remember that in this game roleclaiming will not be allowed in the thread, keep it to PM's

Last edited:
Night 1
This is a relaxed game! Have fun, and good luck.

Remember you can PM each other and talk, you can claim in PMs but not in this thread. Each Vigilante can shoot in the night phase.

Night will end when all actions have been sent, or in 4 hours.

Please send all of your actions to both Crys(improper) and I. Just in case one of us is out and the other has to post.

Mafia KP will always be 1. Town wins when they eliminate Mafia. Mafia will win when they equal Town.

Good Luck!!
(PM ME IF SOMETHING WENT WRONG)

7946b2010d08af94e98593682effc91eb3c9769010b513512319a643345c2eaa_3.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ay guys let's break the game. Everyone RC to everyone, but DO NOT DO IT HERE. DO IT IN PMS. AND WE SHALL FIND CONTRADICTIONS.

7946b2010d08af94e98593682effc91eb3c9769010b513512319a643345c2eaa_3.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ay guys let's break the game. Everyone RC to everyone, but DO NOT DO IT HERE. DO IT IN PMS. AND WE SHALL FIND CONTRADICTIONS.
I know that nobody is taking anything seriously this game, but come on. No scum is going to claim vig to one person, than doc to the next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back