What was your first animal crossing town name???

I named my Wild World town Thornton, it just seemed very fitting for a cute little town. My second town was called Appleton, luckily I did get apples as a town fruit!

Back when I used to play wild world I was in my mid to late teens and thought I was completely hilarious. Think I named myself Jesam, as opposed to my name now which is Sam from Hyrule. I was Sam from Jesam. Not sure why u found that so funny at the time....thought I was a genius for making up such a name

Last edited:
as a kid i really loved yoshi so i named my first mayor on gc yoshi and my town yoshiville

I can't seriously remember the first name of my town of Wild World, but I know it was probably something simple. For my first town in Newleaf, the name of my town was Novella.

i don't remember what my very first town was called, it was made in 2002 so.. ha.. but my current oldest town name on my gamecube ac town is azeroth. and my mayor is elekktra

It was called Sherman, because that's where I lived at the time. On the Gamecube. I was like 11 at the time.

Last edited:
i cant remember my very first few in acww but the town i had for the longest in ww and i can actually remember was seattle. i was going through an icarly phase hahah and my character was hannah (from pretty cure). everytime i wanted to restart my town id move hannah to my friends town and id restart and move her into a new one :p

My first character name was Laila and still is...
I borrowed a wild world from someone and have kept it for like, 5 years now. And they named the town Hashley.but the first town I actually named was on city folk, 'Lincoln' because that's where I used to live irl

I don't remember D: it was on the game cube version, I didn't play it very seriously. Then, i got the wii version and hardly played at all. By the time NL came out I've been addicted tho, something about it being handheld and portable makes it SO much easier and fun! (I went off on a tangent LOL, sorry!) Pretty sure my mayor name has always been the same though!?

I am sure it was something ridiculous like Jesam....I was quite a bit younger and at a stage in life where I thought everything I said was hilarious. So I made up a town name that was just an alteration on my own name.

I moved this thread to the General AC board as it's more fitting here than the New Leaf board.

As for me, my first town name was Tea Tree for Wild World. I didn't know what to name my town, and my brother had named his town Old Tree, so being the gr8 copy cat younger brother was, I flippy flopped and came up with the completely original name of Tea Tree.

I think my first town name was Duckton on WW.. Now I almost always use "Nowhere". (Rover: Where are you heading? Me: Nowhere)

My first was Tinville in ACWW, and I stuck with it through City Folk and New Leaf. I'm a traditionalist xD

Back