• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first animal crossing town name???

Misty15

Awesome mayor
Bells
Spring Shamrock
What was the name of the first animal crossing town you've ever had?

mine was Aurora, animal crossing wild world.

I honestly can't remember lmao. I restarted Wild World so many times, but I remember one of the characters I had was named Rachel

In my very first town on the Game Cube I used my real name. Ever since then I just use a name that I like.

I honestly can't remember, since I haven't played Wild World for ages. But it wasn't that good, or else I would remember it, lol.

Mine was Luckville on the first AC for GameCube.
My first town on ACNL was Hell because I'm secretly angsty.
Now I have two towns called Heaven and Hell.

The first time I ever played this game, I was 7 or 8, and it was the Gamecube version. I can't remember the town name, but it was probably something like "123" or "pqownfto". I didn't understand English back then, so when I was meeting Rover, I guess I knew I had to write something, but I didn't know what a "town" was. :') Nintendo of America didn't care about translating their games to French back then. :(

Last edited:
"Malaga", after a Spanish city. I played ACWW when I was little because some older friends had introduced me to the game, and that was the name both of their towns had, so I copied them (just like many little children do).

Theville
As in the village
It wa she first game which is the one I got for only 5 days I never play again until new leaf

Mine was Pool AC wild world I should ask my sister what her's was cuz she's had the animal crossing series since the 1st game lol

either Catville or Cattown and i remember i was so excited to get the game i was pressing the button so fast i accidently set myself to be a boy...

my first ever town name i think was Fudgeton in wild world! my first town in NL was kiwiwi i didnt know how to spell kawaii and my firsy CF town was like cabbage or something like that

My very first AC town was on the GameCube, and was called Glenbogl. I named it after the Scottish estate in the old BBC series, "Monarch of the Glen." The characters and houses were themed after the show. I still have and love the town, though it really bothers me that I had to change the spelling from Glenbogle to make it fit the game. I wouldn't do that nowadays.

My first/only WW town was called Koholint. So original!
My first/only CF town was called Gorey (as in Edward Gorey). My character was named Lemony (as in Lemony Snicket).

hui iwa! it was named after the street i lived on in hawaii, and my current town is named after the city i lived in :)

My sister and I shared a town when we first got Wild World and it was called "japann". The first town that I didn't share was either called "Lalaland" or "Nowhere".

My first town name was Bug City, in Wild World. I was obsessed with bugs and everything having to do with them when I was younger. I remember I reset shortly afterwards though, and named my town either Ireland or Hawaii, since those were two places that I've always wanted to visit.

Back