Neopets

KCourtnee

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I recently joined Neopets again mainly to play the games I used to play as a kid. I've played the site on and off since August of 2003, so I'm like an old neopian now.

After all these years.... still no Neoschool -_-

Lmao I always wanted to join Neopets when I was younger, but I never did

I joined Neopets about two months ago because I thought it would be like Petpetpark (a free roaming virtual world that closed down years ago) but it wasn't. I disliked the fact that we couldn't walk from place to place, gather free resources, and chat with other avatars while doing so (unless the option is there and I'm missing something) While Neopets does have some of the features PPP had (quests, shops, house, mini games etc) for some reason I liked it a lot better when we could walk up to NPC's and talk to them and roam around our own house as we decorated it, rather than just clicking stuff on a map. We had a garden outside too, and we could plant stuff, and we also had pets we could take care of.
One thing PPP didn't do, though, was give us 150 NC at the start of the game.

(wrong forum?)

Yeah I used to be on and off that site for ages, but I think I finally quit in January this year, I mean I can't play most games or just suck at them cause I have a too fast computer and I accomplished most of my goals anyways.

i went on as a kid to play games with my cousin but never got seriously into it back then. fast forward to middle school and one of my friends was pretty into it and gave me a paintbrush for free, so i was trying to get some tips from her on playing a certain game and getting more of the neopoints? coins? whatever they were i don't remember. but it didn't last long. then i made friends on the neopets forums and we would talk on MSN chats lmao. we were like really into cute layouts for our profiles? not so much the games. then i made new friends and we took nothing seriously and trolled the newbies forums like crazy. i got so many of my accounts frozen back then (circa 2007). funny enough, i actually made one of my first really good internet friends from neopets and i still have her on instagram to this day. we've grown apart though, but i think it's still cool to think about how close we got in high school after meeting on neopets

I'm quite young, so neopets was never a thing in my days.
I heard the mods are really strict and stuff, tho

I'm quite young, so neopets was never a thing in my days.
I heard the mods are really strict and stuff, tho

yeah they are lol... they can warn you for even mentioning like "young mothers" and stuff lmao

anyways yea i made some good friends there, one i still talk to now and then actually so yeah i had my times but i don't think i will go back.

yeah they are lol... they can warn you for even mentioning like "young mothers" and stuff lmao

anyways yea i made some good friends there, one i still talk to now and then actually so yeah i had my times but i don't think i will go back.

You ain't lyin cuz they warned me for telling someone to google something....
-_____________________-

You ain't lyin cuz they warned me for telling someone to google something....
-_____________________-

I thought they dropped that google taboo thing, I know you had to type poogle for the longest time but yeah not surprised D:

wait what did they have against google?

I guess they count it as off site linking, the only sites you are allowed to type out or mention are those certified sites they have listed on some page on the site like sunnyneo, jellyneo etc.

I've had the same account for 14 years now. I still play every day, but I don't do much. I just collect my interest from the bank and read the news. If there is an event like Daily Dare or Altador Cup sometimes I will participate in that, depending on how busy I am at the time. I also like doing the Advent Calendar in December.

I'm still a pretty regular Neopets player, and have been probably since 2006 or 2007. I actually play it more now then I did when I was a little kid. It's kind of a mess at times, it's definitely outdated and I think it's past it's prime, but I still love it to pieces.

Neopets has been dying for years. I still log in every now and again, but after the mass data hack - I've had two accounts compromised. It's hardly worth the trouble trying to get my access back. :( Poor pixel babies are starving/half dead, prolly

hoped for it to be like petpetpark but was deeply disappointed when it wasn't, dropped the game about 7 years ago.

lol Neopets is still taking my 2008 account hostage, I wonder if they're going to answer my ticket before the site closes.

lol Neopets is still taking my 2008 account hostage, I wonder if they're going to answer my ticket before the site closes.

Luckily, I don't think the site will close anytime soon... while there have been a LOT of issues, they are going to release a new paint brush colour soon, so hopefully that shows some level of commitment to the Neopets website since I think doing the art for a bunch of new painted pets is probably a lot of work.

Back