• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Have you finished the amiibo challenges?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I just finished all the amiibo challenges on my inkling squid amiibo today (I still haven't finished the boy and girl inkling amiibo challenges), and I was wondering how far along others are!!

I finished them all a while back, was hoping Marie and Callie came with some more but sadly not.

I've finished them all once, and it really disappointed me that Callie and Marie didn't have anymore and it almost makes me not want to get them because they only play music to my understanding.

i don't even have any of the splatoon amiibo rip

in fact, i don't have any amiibo at all, except for the amiibo card of kapp'n that came with my copy of hhd XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't even have any of the splatoon amiibo rip

in fact, i don't have any amiibo at all, except for the amiibo card of kapp'n that came with my copy of hhd XD

I did them all except for the new alternatively colored amiibo. But I'm assuming that they are exactly the same except for the color.

I only finished the guy squid amiibo with his roller, and the squid itself amiibo with the kraken. The squid girl amiibo with the sniper was too hard for me, I guess because I never play those guns on the real game.

I've finished them all other than the final boss for the Girl and the Boy Amiibo. I'm terrible at using rollers and even worse at chargers. I've only managed to completely finish the Squid somehow. I hope to finish them at some point so I can get the Hero Replicas but I'm not likely gonna use them much so meh.

I finished them all agggeess ago. I finished the Squid's challenges within the day of getting the squid amiibo, and I'm pretty sure I completed the Boy and Girl ones pretty quickly as well. The aren't too hard for me, only a couple of the time limit and ink limit ones in the squid's challenges were slightly challenging. I liked the squid's ones much more than the other ones, they were more fun and they unlocked the coolest outfit in my opinion :p I haven't really used much of the amiibo stuff to be honest, but it's cool to have I guess.

I've finished them all other than the final boss for the Girl and the Boy Amiibo. I'm terrible at using rollers and even worse at chargers. I've only managed to completely finish the Squid somehow. I hope to finish them at some point so I can get the Hero Replicas but I'm not likely gonna use them much so meh.

Update on this. I was feeling determined today and decided to give the final boss Roller challenge another shot. I failed miserably at first and was pretty frustrated at one point, but after several attempts I was finally able to pull it off. ^_^

All that's left is for me to finish the final boss challenge with a charger... that'll be another day though.

I finished all the challenges from Inkling boy, I think (since I got the equips). I have Inkling girl but have yet to try the chargers. I don't have the squid amiibo since it used to be hard to find back then. I don't feel the motivation to go back playing again lol, maybe once Splatoon 2 comes.

Once I got them... I use 3 different days to beat all levels with the 3 of them fairly easy my hardest one was charger but I'm no squid to be staying around

Update number 2. I finally got around to tackling the final boss with a charger. I managed to finish it in one go with little issue. After completing it with the roller fairly recently I found the Charger to be much easier. I can now say I've finished all the Amiibo challenges! They sure were fun, plus the rewards were quite nice as well. :)

I finished the squid and Inkling Girl. Haven't done Inkling Boy yet... I'm horrible with rollers. I'm stuck at the stupid boss lol

Back