• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

art dump - requests open on most recent post

i am back from my hiatus!!
senior year more EUGHHH
buT TODAY BEFORE I COULD NOMIATE MYSELF 2 BE THE PRINCESS REP FOR MY FAVORITE CLUB WHICH IS ALSO A CLASS EVERYONE NOMINATED ME!!! AND MY CRUSH BROUGHT ME A CROWN THE CLASS BEFORE BC I TOLD HER THAT I WAS GONNA NOMINATE MYSELF AND SHE'S SO SWEET AND I WAS A HUGE BLUSHING MESS BUT IM BACK AND ART WILL B E DONE SOON I JUST HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL N JUNK SO HERE'S SOME PICS OR WHATEVE R

Last edited:
aw, glad you're back!
I really like your work, and it sounds like your day went terrific haha.
I've always admired how you draw expressions and how you put so much personality in your art, so [this] is amazing!

ah yes i know what u r thinking "dana wtf" well let me tell u a thing my mental health and ability to function as a normal and health human has been non-existent over these past few months. also i just went through a nastie break up she tore my heart out y'all im still a MESS... i blame it on the DISORDER anyway heres some #art lmao (ALSO IF U WANA COMMISSION ME FOR $$ PRICES R CHEAP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE INQUIRE!!!! TO ME!!! I KINDA NEED MONEY I TWOULD REALLY HELP ME OUT THNKS <3333!!!!!)

NEW STUFF FROM YOU!!
love the [latest update]; your art is just super recognizable and pleasing to the eye. BY THE WAY is the person in the red button-up shirt an OC or an existing character from a series/etc? Because I feel like I've seen them before, haha.
ALSO I really like how the middle drawing in the bottom row kind of looks like a development of your style? which is super interesting to see c:
I hope your schedule/life allows you to draw as much art as you'd like (& maybe update more frequently) in the future!

NEW STUFF FROM YOU!!
love the [latest update]; your art is just super recognizable and pleasing to the eye. BY THE WAY is the person in the red button-up shirt an OC or an existing character from a series/etc? Because I feel like I've seen them before, haha.
ALSO I really like how the middle drawing in the bottom row kind of looks like a development of your style? which is super interesting to see c:
I hope your schedule/life allows you to draw as much art as you'd like (& maybe update more frequently) in the future!

goodness yr so sweet thank u!!!! and the one in the button up shirt is mercy from overwatch!!!!! <333333

i glared my ex down and then flipped my hair because she has been online spreadin lies when i literally bought a screen recorder app from the app store and i have all the recipets so literally everything she worte online is easily disputed and im over it but apperntly she still isnt like honey... you have a new gf.... get over me :///

i love your style so much, these are cute!! i'm really sorry you're having people problems, i'm having trouble with 'em too.

i love your style so much, these are cute!! i'm really sorry you're having people problems, i'm having trouble with 'em too.

godness im sorry! i hope it gets better for you sson!!! and thank u!!! :eek:)

aaaa jeez, i hope they back off soon or else i'll h ECK 'em up >:c

thank u.....QUEEN (uwu)/\(owo)

Your art is so cute! Im so sorry about your ex just keep your head up !!

yr such an angel thank you!!

Last edited:
if I had a pictaro stream would yall come? id probably b drawin w music so u wouldn't evn have to watch u could just jam w me.... I might also have the webcam on so that could b fun mayb? I'm finishing up my commissions so i'll have all of them out on wed. because I have graduation tmr but ya it might b fun :0???

Back