• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

art dump - requests open on most recent post

spookycipher

it's high noon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
im trying 2 get better ://
so pls let me throw this 'art' @ ya!!!
uhh, feel free 2 tell me whatcha think

also i rlly need some $$$$$$ so if you want some

"""HIGH QUALITY ART"""
pls slide in2 my pms
(RLC only but i might consider some tbt hhahahah,,,,)
(also mayb art trades id k im not that good :// )
tumblr_inline_nbar1sTJ8c1r31d0v.gif
Myuchuu's oc x
me,,, x

that is all 4 now thnks 4 stopping by

ps- u should also draw me and kylo ren holding hands and i'll give u a big hug n kissu

pps- i will mayb do art trades pls leave an example and i'll pm u if i like it B^)

ppps- dRAW ME STAN AND KYLE HOLDING HANDS AND I MIGHT DRAW UR OC (human)

Last edited:
i pretend 2 be cool n chill on here but actually i am mESS,, HAHAHAAHhhahahah,,AHAHAA,HH

i pretend 2 be cool n chill on here but actually i am mESS,, HAHAHAAHhhahahah,,AHAHAA,HH

cri
nooooo
look up kylo ren everytiem u r sad

I MEAN ANGRY

Last edited:

friend: u wana play dnd with me and some other people
me: uhh idk man,,
friend: u can make an oc
me: *already rolling 8 sided die

SHE ALSO HAS THE COOLEST BACKSTORY BC IM LOWKEY HAVING FRIENDSHIP PROBLEMS N JUNK AND IM JUST PUSHING ALL MY PROBLEMS ON2 HER AND IM SO HAPPY she iS A SPELL CASTER AND AN EMPRESS AND HALF HUMAN/HALF ELF SHE'S SO COOL I LOVE HER AND I AM ALSO HER AAAAAA,,, (( u sHOULD DRAW HER ))

!!!ALSO IF YOURE HAVING FRIEND PROBLEMS: LISTEN 2 THIS SONG AND PLS CUT TOXIC PPL OUT OF UR LIFE!!!! S O N G !!!!
it's also kinda violent,, listen @ ur own expense i just lov it so much

Last edited:

i was going 2 write something vauge abt me and some of my problems but i said
"nah better work on those commissions"
so here we r i guess

in btwn sketching and linning commissions i remembered that i liked homestuck so here is me n my fave kiddo
( im more of a sollux gal myself,, but i would totally platonically smooch and hold hands with this cool kid )

(hahahh,, i DON'T ANYMORE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GET OUT OF MY HOUSE)

please,, im trying my best and i havent been able 2 get any good art done today and im scared 2 so commissions bc i want them 2 be good and not crappy,,,,, uUGHHHn i AM SUCH A MESS

anyway here i am along with some of my best internet pals,,

Last edited:
im so sorry i owe a bunch of art but,,
but i am having so many personal problems so have some

Super cute! :lemon:

thanks man :^)!!

I love your art!! your style is so amazing i love it to bits! @w@

aaa that means a lot!! (also pEEPIN' @ UR ICON!!!!!!!)

LOW-KEY IMPORTANT NOTICE

2day i did some coding and made this lamE GAME IM GONNA SCREAM IM WORKING ON IT,, THIS TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOo D,, also would anyon1 be interested in one of these hahahahahahahaahah
yes please peep @ this i worked hard and almost cried twice

aLSO I MOSRRY I KNOW I OWE ART BUT MY MENTAL HEALTH HAS BEEN TERRIBLE AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE 2 FOCUS AND IM LOSING MY ART STYLE AND IM VERY SCARED IM SO SORRY IT'S GONNA GET DONE I SWEAR

Last edited:
LOW-KEY IMPORTANT NOTICE

2day i did some coding and made this lamE GAME IM GONNA SCREAM IM WORKING ON IT,, THIS TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOo D,, also would anyon1 be interested in one of these if i made them available?? hahahahahahahaahah
yes please peep @ this i worked hard and almost cried twice

aLSO I MOSRRY I KNOW I OWE ART BUT MY MENTAL HEALTH HAS BEEN TERRIBLE AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE 2 FOCUS AND IM LOSING MY ART STYLE AND IM VERY SCARED IM SO SORRY IT'S GONNA GET DONE I SWEAR

Back