art dump - requests open on most recent post

if I had a pictaro stream would yall come? id probably b drawin w music so u wouldn't evn have to watch u could just jam w me.... I might also have the webcam on so that could b fun mayb? I'm finishing up my commissions so i'll have all of them out on wed. because I have graduation tmr but ya it might b fun :0???

I would love to seeeeeee
I love art streams and I wanna see your magic happen :3

oh my gosh I really love your style!! I would want to watch your steam but I don't think I have the time ;w;
But keep being an awesome artist!

oh my gosh I really love your style!! I would want to watch your steam but I don't think I have the time ;w;
But keep being an awesome artist!

thank you so much!!!!!!!! and it's totall ok dont worry ;-)

I would love to seeeeeee
I love art streams and I wanna see your magic happen :3
aa thank you yr so sweet ;u;!! i lov yr art too!

oUu7aXU.gif

hopefully at around 8:30 on pictaro, i'll post the link when it's up!!! i'll b takin requests and i might have the mic or webcam on so feel free 2 stop by :0

Last edited:
HEY
YOU
YES YOU
i remember you do you remember me??
lmao i've been gone for two years of course you wouldn't
ANYWAY hi

aaa welcome back!!!!! :-D!!!!!

aw yis i'm not a stranger. score
lol yeah i took a 2 year hiatus bc my old main town got literally eaten by my cousin's dog
like it ate the frickin cartridge
so i only had my messed up cycling town left and i 1000% lost motivation to touch new leaf at all

then like idk a couple months ago i picked it up because i wanted to make pro designs for undertale characters because i'm unapologetic undertale trash
and that turned into checking on my villagers
which turned into flower gardening for the hell of it
and then i was like ugh.. this town is garbage i need to fix it?? so here i am addicted once again

lol i'm realizing i never got to pay you your igb for the mayor + villagers thing i commissioned from you god knows how long ago that i don't think you ever showed me the finished thing of?? w/e literally nobody takes igb for art these days anymore anyway so it doesn't matter lmao

ALSO I SAW YOUR LATEST ART AND HOLY FRICK YOU'VE GOTTEN SO GOOD?? LITERALLY HOW IT'S LIKE 2688315785% IMPROVEMENT

Last edited:

yall should see the name of this goshdarn file :-//
surpise art 4 my internet friends im sleepy time 4 bed :-//////

this is bad coloring and bad art style im so P*SSD OFF

Last edited:
ART SHOP IS OPEN (CLICK HERE)

me and hanzo r both depressed and he helps me through my depressive and manic episodes that come w bipolar disorder and we both like 2 make fun of people's outfits even though we both dress like #SLOBS

also the drawing was spsd 2 b the sketch but i was like lmao and then the quality aftr i resizd it was like lmao and then i said "i miss my ex lmao"

Last edited:
all commissions i had promised before i left will b done tomorrow and i will not accept payment ,.. ive been in a really bad mental place and ive just started college (can you believe it? i joined this site i think on the summer btwn 10th n 11th grade... jeez im old) anyway i dont really have any art to show for my absence ok bye

Back