What food are you craving?

There are these amazing cookies at a shop I used to live near. They have this cinnamon roll cookie. OH. MY. GOSH. so tasty!!!! ~~ (Actual Photo) Hallees_Heavenly_Cinnamon_Roll_Cookie2__10331.1466611734.1000.1200-1.jpg

peanut butter nature valley granola bar. why are they so good also does anyone remember when they tweeted a bunch of anime characters with nature valley bars

I'm actually craving popcorn right now. I don't know why I just don't go downstairs and make some. Laziness, I guess lol

I really want my meatball sub sandwich casserole. It's amazing.
I take a baguette or some other crusty bread, and slice it up. I coat each slice in olive oil, and lay it in a casserole dish, covering the bottom and sides. Then I mix meatballs (I usually use frozen ones because 9/10 times I'm in a hurry) with pasta sauce, saut?ed mushrooms, diced bell peppers, some onion, and grated cheese (mozzarella, or the pizza blend some stores have). Depending on the sauce I use (I use whatever is cheapest), I'll sometimes add more garlic powder, oregano, and an Italian Herbs seasoning blend that I keep in my cupboard. Then I spoon it over the bread in the dish. I cover the top with the rest of the grated cheese, and top it with some parmesan. Then I bake it (usually 375 for around 30-45 minutes), and eat it. It's super good, and super filling.
I have the ingredients to make it right now, but my allergies are acting up and cheese will make me too congested. TT_TT

Most of the time, any food cravings I have are for sushi. There's nowhere to get decent sushi where I live now, only the not so great stuff from a supermarket, so I've been craving it even more lately :(

The Unicorn Frappuccino, which they were out of at my closest Starbucks. I know it probably doesn't taste great, but I'm so curious to try it and it is so pretty!

Back