• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What food are you craving?

White cheddar popcorn. I could eat a whole bag.

Funnily enough, I scarfed down almost half a bag of some earlier. lol

Pot stickers. Oh, or some really fresh, cheezy pepperoni + onion pizza.

Last edited:
I really really want some cheeto puffs right now >.<

Salmon sushi, dang it. I should have asked for it while I had the chance. It's too late at night to go out and get it. :C

At the moment? Some really good bourbon chicken.

I used to always have access to a Chinese restaurant that had amazing bourbon chicken. But then I moved, and now, none of the ones nearby make bourbon chicken that's anywhere near as good as I used to get. I mostly get by with their rather great sweet & sour chicken, but... it's a band aid. It'll never heal the wound left by losing that awesome bourbon chicken.

craving some tortillas and spinach dip right now but thats all the time tbh

I'm craving Reese in any form. Oh man, the combination of both chocolate and peanut butter are so delicious!

Pasta. I always crave pasta, specifically spaghetti bolognese. My all time favorite food.

I dont think theres ever a time I'm NOT craving or wanting it. Its an obsession

Not right now, but lately I've been craving tea eggs. I've never tried it before, but it looks delicious!

Back