• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What food are you craving?

more cup noodles, its all ive been eating today

There are these amazing cookies at a shop I used to live near. They have this cinnamon roll cookie. OH. MY. GOSH. so tasty!!!! ~~ (Actual Photo) Hallees_Heavenly_Cinnamon_Roll_Cookie2__10331.1466611734.1000.1200-1.jpg

peanut butter nature valley granola bar. why are they so good also does anyone remember when they tweeted a bunch of anime characters with nature valley bars

I'm actually craving popcorn right now. I don't know why I just don't go downstairs and make some. Laziness, I guess lol

I love how you have to specify nothing edgy, lol.

I want a cinnamon roll with cream cheese icing.

A hearty breakfast like you get from hardees.

I really want my meatball sub sandwich casserole. It's amazing.
I take a baguette or some other crusty bread, and slice it up. I coat each slice in olive oil, and lay it in a casserole dish, covering the bottom and sides. Then I mix meatballs (I usually use frozen ones because 9/10 times I'm in a hurry) with pasta sauce, saut?ed mushrooms, diced bell peppers, some onion, and grated cheese (mozzarella, or the pizza blend some stores have). Depending on the sauce I use (I use whatever is cheapest), I'll sometimes add more garlic powder, oregano, and an Italian Herbs seasoning blend that I keep in my cupboard. Then I spoon it over the bread in the dish. I cover the top with the rest of the grated cheese, and top it with some parmesan. Then I bake it (usually 375 for around 30-45 minutes), and eat it. It's super good, and super filling.
I have the ingredients to make it right now, but my allergies are acting up and cheese will make me too congested. TT_TT

I'm craving for political threads to die off

Really I'm sort of craving Taco Bell for some reason.

Most of the time, any food cravings I have are for sushi. There's nowhere to get decent sushi where I live now, only the not so great stuff from a supermarket, so I've been craving it even more lately :(

The Unicorn Frappuccino, which they were out of at my closest Starbucks. I know it probably doesn't taste great, but I'm so curious to try it and it is so pretty!

Back