• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What food are you craving?

Tacos but yeah bro not going all the way to the end of town for those I want now lol.

Might go buy a pizza since I got some dosh from last night

Apples, soup, or pizza with mushrooms and chicken.
These cravings are weird

Actually got our version here of a tacopizza... spag bol sauce, cheese, taco sauce.. yum

i was going to say tomato pesto panini but thn i just remembered i had one like 2 hours ago but i could go fo another

Tres Leche cake after being in the favorite cake flavor topic. I'm dying for the sponge-y milk goodness of it. *_______*

I think last time I posted here I said the same thing, but I'm soooooo hungry for spaghetti! I'm not even sure why, it just sounds so good right now.

Chicken nuggets doesn't sound too bad right now. Also, COFFEE! Like right now!!

I really feel like one of those Garlic Steakburgers from Steak and Shake, even though I had one last night. Hey, doesn't hurt to crave another

Last edited:
The Mexicana poutine from downtown that takes an hour drive to reach. T.T

Tacos, pizza, chicken curry, enchiladas, steak and baked potato, creamed spinach, green bean casserole, chicken veggie rice bowl, sushi, avocado, bacon, pancakes, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cheese burger, chili cheese fries, chinese chicken salad, pasta salad, macaroni and cheese.

I haven't eaten solid food in 2 weeks because of jaw surgery. I'm. so. hungry.

Now anything hot,
I'm having all these cravings and I've been snacking all night omg

Back