• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What food are you craving?

My sanity.

I'm craving a cinnbon cinnamon roll. Sounds so good to me. Been wanting it for a week now.

I'm craving a quality stew. Or anything that doesn't taste like utter trash tbh, 'cause that's all I've been eating for the past week. It's unfortunate.

CRAB! My mom got 3 crabs for us to eat tomorrow before we open presents and stuff so I'm really looking forward to it, some butter and bread and just a TON of crab. MMM

I have a craving for a Hot Pocket right now.
I also crave sleep, but that's my own fault.

boba tea, ive never tried it and theres a tokyo sweets shop very near to where i live and im thinking of going over there and buying some soon

I'm craving something that is too inappropriate to type on here.

boba tea, ive never tried it and theres a tokyo sweets shop very near to where i live and im thinking of going over there and buying some soon

It's really really good! (if it's made right) The pearls are so nice and sweet, I tried making it at home but they didn't expand enough so they were really chewy, but there is a thai place where they make it really really good!

It's really really good! (if it's made right) The pearls are so nice and sweet, I tried making it at home but they didn't expand enough so they were really chewy, but there is a thai place where they make it really really good!

nice! hopefully i can pick some up some time this week!

THEREs a ton of places here that sell boba tea drinks LMAO its so good tho but so unhealthy MMMMMMMMMMMM GIVE IT TO MY BBYYY

I really want a big ol hot cocoa! Maybe when I get home I'll have some so I can go to bed afterwards. It always makes me feel so cozy and sleepy. MMM

some ice cold horchata, i wonder what it would be like if it had boba in it

any food, since i've hardly ate anything today

Back