What food are you craving?

Probably like hot chocolate but I hate making it cause it always get those heat membrane cover things on them ugh.

Otherwise wouldn't say no to miso soup but the pretend here is so expensive.

I can't even find a jar of miso here or I'd be on it like white on rice.

Craving some really weird stuff. Changes by the half-hour though so by the time I figure out what I want it changes again. Joys of pregnancy.

I can't even find a jar of miso here or I'd be on it like white on rice.

Craving some really weird stuff. Changes by the half-hour though so by the time I figure out what I want it changes again. Joys of pregnancy.

oh wow!, congrats!

oh NO NO NO NO. I miscarried a bit ago! It's just still messing with me.

Ah, I see... Sorry though, must be kinda annoying having those things change that often ;c

We have alright pretend-miso here but yeah not paying like 5 bucks for a pack lol.

Ah, I see... Sorry though, must be kinda annoying having those things change that often ;c

We have alright pretend-miso here but yeah not paying like 5 bucks for a pack lol.

I think here you can get a jar from the asian market but I'm scared to go in there. The place smells like spoiled crab and the cashier always looks angry at me. I used to know how to make a pretty good knockoff from like.. shrimp brine I think? It wasn't authentic but it was as close as you could get without knowing someone smuggling miso paste.

I think here you can get a jar from the asian market but I'm scared to go in there. The place smells like spoiled crab and the cashier always looks angry at me. I used to know how to make a pretty good knockoff from like.. shrimp brine I think? It wasn't authentic but it was as close as you could get without knowing someone smuggling miso paste.

Ah yeah, those asian markets. Used to go into those when I was a kid with my dad and his then-girlfriend(not my ma) and yeah they smelled like old kitchens drenched in shrimp sauce.

Could go ask the sushi place if you could just buy the soup but I don't even know if they sell it loose, lol.

Ah yeah, those asian markets. Used to go into those when I was a kid with my dad and his then-girlfriend(not my ma) and yeah they smelled like old kitchens drenched in shrimp sauce.

Could go ask the sushi place if you could just buy the soup but I don't even know if they sell it loose, lol.

Not a bad idea. Someone in there has a source. If nothing else they can point you in the right direction.

Not a bad idea. Someone in there has a source. If nothing else they can point you in the right direction.

Yeah, true. I know you can buy salads and mayo loose there so why not and yes they'd probably know more than the grocery store.

Heck yeah.

Also I wish I could drink tea now but not in the mood or good time to get stoned :p

Now that you mention it, I have some really good loose-leaf mint stuff in my cabinet. ..actually I have quite a lot of loose leaf stuff in my cabinet. Maybe I can drink something in there. Thank you, the craving changed to something I actually have for once.

Now that you mention it, I have some really good loose-leaf mint stuff in my cabinet. ..actually I have quite a lot of loose leaf stuff in my cabinet. Maybe I can drink something in there. Thank you, the craving changed to something I actually have for once.

De nada.

Yeah mint/green tea is really good, but yeah since I'm really sensitive to that component I can't remember the name of in tea my head burns and stones really bad if I have it, other than small amounts if my tum is feeling bad.

Oh well, I'm out for a bit maybe beating those sushi guys up and taking care of other things ;D

De nada.

Yeah mint/green tea is really good, but yeah since I'm really sensitive to that component I can't remember the name of in tea my head burns and stones really bad if I have it, other than small amounts if my tum is feeling bad.

Oh well, I'm out for a bit maybe beating those sushi guys up and taking care of other things ;D

Knock em dead.

mondongo, which im making right now (it'll take a few more hours for it to get tender though)

Back